Jack Steven Knife Incident

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jack Steven Knife Incident

Self inflicted?

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

BarryGrogan wrote: Wed 20 May 2020 8:29pm ...But the linament sniffers that hang off them...
I've never minded the smell of liniment, especially if it is accompanied with a strong, deep and even sensual massage.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

BarryGrogan wrote: Wed 20 May 2020 8:29pm ...
But the linament sniffers that hang off them facilitate it. They excuse it. They laugh and idolise them.

They (and of course I'm generalising here) get so used to having their behaviour not only excused - but lauded, that they literally lose track of what is right amd what is wrong.

Just cause some loser gets their thrills watching them play footy on the weekend.
Often wondered the same. Can also think of comedians and musicians and the hangers that flatter their egos, just so they can 'hang with them'. I know it is a two way street but providing easier access to drugs might be just one lever the hangers on can pull. I pictured Stevie Wright from the Easybeats after they had broken up - he was still just a guy in his twenties and you just think, how on earth could he stay away from it?

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

shanegrambeau wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 12:40am
But the linament sniffers that hang off them facilitate it. They excuse it. They laugh and idolise them.

They (and of course I'm generalising here) get so used to having their behaviour not only excused - but lauded, that they literally lose track of what is right amd what is wrong.

Just cause some loser gets their thrills watching them play footy on the weekend.
Often wondered the same. Can also think of comedians and musicians and the hangers that flatter their egos, just so they can 'hang with them'. I know it is a two way street but providing easier access to drugs might be just one lever the hangers on can pull. I pictured Stevie Wright from the Easybeats after they had broken up - he was still just a guy in his twenties and you just think, how on earth could he stay away from it?
From the Herald Sun, the day Little Stevie got very lucky with Mr Death.....

Rock star Little Stevie Wright is adrift in Melbourne and hanging out for a taste.

The Easybeats front man has a voracious appetite for smack, (heroin), but he’s far from home and his Sydney connections.

Being Australia’s number one rock star from the ‘60s doesn’t cut much ice 20 years later, and Little Stevie is scraping the barrel when he enlists the help of an addict called Billy.

The pair run into one another late at night in St Kilda, where Stevie is clocking the backstreets, desperate to score.

Billy knows someone, a mass murderer nicknamed Mr Death, and offers to take Stevie over to his Richmond fiefdom and introduce him. A party is in full swing when they arrive at Dennis Allen’s drug house in Stephenson Street.

Mr Death is so delighted to have the rock star at the party he tosses him a bottle of bourbon and a free bag of smack.

Before Stevie returns to Sydney he arranges for Dennis to become his regular supplier, he’s so happy with the quality of his drugs. But there’s just one problem – Billy overhears their conversation and decides to cash in.

Later, unknown to Wright, Billy phoned Dennis, saying Stevie has asked him to pick up several hundred dollars worth of heroin for him, and would settle up later. This happened another couple of times, until Dennis began to worry when the $2000 Stevie owed him was going to be paid.

Around this time Wright arrived in Melbourne and phoned Mr Death, anticipating the same warm welcome he’d received at the party. Dennis was abrupt and angry, and told him to front up at Richmond.

When he arrived Mr Death made it clear he wanted Stevie’s debt cleared before any further supply was forthcoming. The rock star was halfway through professing his ignorance of any debt when the phone rang. It was Billy.

“Stevie wants me to pick up for him again, OK if I come round to collect?’ he said. “No worries. See you soon,” Dennis replied warmly.

Then he made Stevie hide in a back room, telling him to emerge with a lighter at a prearranged signal – Dennis asking Billy if he wanted a cigarette.

Billy was at the front door within minutes, and was invited in to take a seat. “Stevie wants another taste, does he? When did you speak to him?” asked Allen.

“Only a few minutes ago. Said he’d fix you up straight away.”

Then came the signal. Dennis offered Billy a cigarette and Stevie emerged, lighter in hand. Within minutes the bathroom had been prepared; the walls, ceiling and floor lined with black plastic. It was settling time for Billy, but money wasn’t what Mr Death had in mind.

For longer than he cared to remember Stevie Wright sat in another room unable to shut-out the awful cries as Dennis and his soldiers tortured Billy with lit cigarettes and axe handles.

Finally Mr Death dragged his victim back in front of Stevie, injected him with heroin and kicked him out into the street.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 10:47am

Rock star Little Stevie Wright is adrift in Melbourne and hanging out for a taste.

The Easybeats front man has a voracious appetite for smack, (heroin), but he’s far from home and his Sydney connections.

Being Australia’s number one rock star from the ‘60s doesn’t cut much ice 20 years later, and Little Stevie is scraping the barrel when he enlists the help of an addict called Billy.

The pair run into one another late at night in St Kilda, where Stevie is clocking the backstreets, desperate to score.

Billy knows someone, a mass murderer nicknamed Mr Death, and offers to take Stevie over to his Richmond fiefdom and introduce him. A party is in full swing when they arrive at Dennis Allen’s drug house in Stephenson Street.

Mr Death is so delighted to have the rock star at the party he tosses him a bottle of bourbon and a free bag of smack.

Before Stevie returns to Sydney he arranges for Dennis to become his regular supplier, he’s so happy with the quality of his drugs. But there’s just one problem – Billy overhears their conversation and decides to cash in.

Later, unknown to Wright, Billy phoned Dennis, saying Stevie has asked him to pick up several hundred dollars worth of heroin for him, and would settle up later. This happened another couple of times, until Dennis began to worry when the $2000 Stevie owed him was going to be paid.

Around this time Wright arrived in Melbourne and phoned Mr Death, anticipating the same warm welcome he’d received at the party. Dennis was abrupt and angry, and told him to front up at Richmond.

When he arrived Mr Death made it clear he wanted Stevie’s debt cleared before any further supply was forthcoming. The rock star was halfway through professing his ignorance of any debt when the phone rang. It was Billy.

“Stevie wants me to pick up for him again, OK if I come round to collect?’ he said. “No worries. See you soon,” Dennis replied warmly.

Then he made Stevie hide in a back room, telling him to emerge with a lighter at a prearranged signal – Dennis asking Billy if he wanted a cigarette.

Billy was at the front door within minutes, and was invited in to take a seat. “Stevie wants another taste, does he? When did you speak to him?” asked Allen.

Then came the signal. Dennis offered Billy a cigarette and Stevie emerged, lighter in hand. Within minutes the bathroom had been prepared; the walls, ceiling and floor lined with black plastic. It was settling time for Billy, but money wasn’t what Mr Death had in mind.

For longer than he cared to remember Stevie Wright sat in another room unable to shut-out the awful cries as Dennis and his soldiers tortured Billy with lit cigarettes and axe handles.

Finally Mr Death dragged his victim back in front of Stevie, injected him with heroin and kicked him out into the street.
Very old story. Read that years ago.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Word

go Baz
:P

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

I live in Perth. There was a story a while ago (about 15 yrs ago) where 3 Eagles players, Michael Gardiner and 2 others, were in a nightclub with their 'colourful' mate John Kizon (a local hood involved in lots of crime) . Kizon shot someone in the club, the 3 Eagles got rid of the pistol for Kizon.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
asiu
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 11:05am

wish i hadn’t read it

asiu
Saintsational Legend

hammer was the big BAD when i was growing up
... did my flying around the joint in Thailand
just to see what the fuss was about

luckily ,
didn’t need opium to fly
... got that bit covered

its the Ice
... theres an ice house two doors down
on the other side of the road from here

it’d be WAY better for EVERYONE
if those boys ‘n girls were on the nod.

such wastage of the human opportunity
n responsibility its a dead set heartbreaker

high numbers of first nation peoples as well
and angry white stnuc
.... its a pretty f***ed scene

the dealers name is john

supposably ,
the dude in our penthouse
has police brass in speed dial

still , though ,
i move around my responsibility
with spare tool handles in appropriate places

its a zoo out there

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 11:11am
saynta wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 11:05am

wish i hadn’t read it
Very old story, I looked it up and copied it here ShaneG posted the reference to little Stevie.
Boy Stevie got lucky that day, had the troubled Billy not made the ill fated call.

Very harsh I know but I have little sympathy for anyone involved in drugs from users to suppliers, the toll on family and society is far too great.

Enrico_Misso
Saintsational Legend
Location: Moorabbin Chapter of The Royal Society of Hagiographers

Joffa Burns wrote: Wed 20 May 2020 8:56pm Self inflicted?
His troubles?
Or the wound?

The rest of Australia can wander mask-free, socialise, eat out, no curfews, no zoning, no police rings of steel, no illogical inconsistent rules. 
They can even WATCH LIVE FOOTY!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Well it appears that the inner sanctum' at Geelong hasn't bothered to tell the coach the story about this incident.
Chris Scott 'knows nothing' about the circumstances according to the 'grab' I heard on SEN.

Maybe he should ask his players or even the Saints players because it would appear that many of them know the 'story'.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

yeah looks like "bubbles" exist down at kardinia park as well

its funny when not so long ago Grant Thomas went on the record that he was told by a player he would be surprised at the number of players at the saints that "play up"
And he got well & truly ROGERED here for even mentioning it

Seeya
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Enrico_Misso wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 3:04pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Wed 20 May 2020 8:56pm Self inflicted?
His troubles?
Or the wound?
Both?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 5:45pm yeah looks like "bubbles" exist down at kardinia park as well

its funny when not so long ago Grant Thomas went on the record that he was told by a player he would be surprised at the number of players at the saints that "play up"
And he got well & truly ROGERED here for even mentioning it
Was he 'rogered' for saying it because it was untrue?
Or, was he 'rogered' for saying it at an inopportune time?
From the outside looking in it appears to me that GT is 'dial a quote' whenever the media want to talk/discuss/mention the Saints.
And his 'dial-a-quotes' rarely (if ever) paint the Club in a good light.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend

Right there is the problem when someone bursts the inner sanctum bubble
You two can hate the messenger all you like, but it doesn't diminish the message for everyone else just because it may paint our club in a way that You may take offence to

Plausible denial just because it's our "bubble" our colours is plain stupid
I can destinctly remember Riewoldt writing an article about how the afl anti drug system was a joke when all a player had to do was claim mental issues
Within days of that article our club announce that Steven is taking a break from football
Our club was clearly shielding the truth about Steven meanwhile "rent a quote" Roo was outing him.

Seeya
axcellence
Club Player

asiu wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 11:22am hammer was the big BAD when i was growing up
... did my flying around the joint in Thailand
just to see what the fuss was about

luckily ,
didn’t need opium to fly
... got that bit covered

its the Ice
... theres an ice house two doors down
on the other side of the road from here

it’d be WAY better for EVERYONE
if those boys ‘n girls were on the nod.

such wastage of the human opportunity
n responsibility its a dead set heartbreaker

high numbers of first nation peoples as well
and angry white stnuc
.... its a pretty f***ed scene

the dealers name is john

supposably ,
the dude in our penthouse
has police brass in speed dial

still , though ,
i move around my responsibility
with spare tool handles in appropriate places

its a zoo out there
Cool... is there a guitar solo version there?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Fri 22 May 2020 3:40am Right there is the problem when someone bursts the inner sanctum bubble
You two can hate the messenger all you like, but it doesn't diminish the message for everyone else just because it may paint our club in a way that You may take offence to

I can destinctly remember Riewoldt writing an article about how the afl anti drug system was a joke when all a player had to do was claim mental issues
Within days of that article our club announce that Steven is taking a break from football
Our club was clearly shielding the truth about Steven meanwhile "rent a quote" Roo was outing him.
Alternatively one's 'hero worship' excuses anything said or done by said 'hero'.
Both sides of the coin when it comes to GT
It all depends on what perspective you're coming at the situation from.
You 'love' GT and he can do no wrong. Good for you.

I choose to believe he is a 'mere mortal' and has some faults (like everybody else on the planet). And one of those 'faults' (IMHO) is his pathological need to be in the limelight, hence his 'dial-a-quote' behaviour.
Just my opinion of course - I would never presume to speak for 'everyone else'.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

if one of the ice boys
end up on our side of the fence

there just might have to be
... hope not

i have no interest in going to jail

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Fri 22 May 2020 3:40am Right there is the problem when someone bursts the inner sanctum bubble

The spin is always about caring about the players well being. It’s always the standard cop out line in virtually every situation to cover up the sordid truth of too many indescretions.

How long will this season last before a player is caught hanging out at someone’s house/going to a restaurant/going surfing etc.

The AFL’s strict guildlines are forcing players into an almost level 4 type lockdown whilst the rest of the community is at level 2 now and easing every few weeks.

The dichotomy between the two groups will grow too wide for the player’s to adhere to.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: Fri 22 May 2020 8:15am
Alternatively one's 'hero worship' excuses anything said or done by said 'hero'.

I choose to believe he is a 'mere mortal' and has some faults (like everybody else on the planet). And one of those 'faults' (IMHO) is his pathological need to be in the limelight, hence his 'dial-a-quote' behaviour.
thanks Mr Magic all you have done is prove my point about a prejudiced view over rides the truth
no where was I making this into a GT vs RL rant - you did
And you completely ignored the point that clubs protect players in a bubble to their detriment in the long term
As I said Roo pointed a finger squarely at Steven and it was mostly ignored here
Whereas rentaquote as you described him was rogered and ridiculed for merely stating that he was told about players on drugs

Seeya
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecrimea ... 940adc75f2

Jack’s ex is being interviewed over the stabbing, The Herald Sun is not suggesting she stabbed him, only that she is being spoken to in relation to the incident. It is believed other people, including witnesses, are being sought by police.

ace
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 11:08am

I live in Perth. There was a story a while ago (about 15 yrs ago) where 3 Eagles players, Michael Gardiner and 2 others, were in a nightclub with their 'colourful' mate John Kizon (a local hood involved in lots of crime) . Kizon shot someone in the club, the 3 Eagles got rid of the pistol for Kizon.
It took all three of them to get rid of one pistol !
Did they break it up into three parts and each get rid of a part.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

ace wrote: Sat 23 May 2020 2:44am
WellardSaint wrote: Thu 21 May 2020 11:08am

It took all three of them to get rid of one pistol !
Did they break it up into three parts and each get rid of a part.
I think the 3 players decided to hide it and agreed to cover each other, you know how cops interview ppl separately to see which story has holes in it, the cops play the 3 guys against each other so one breaks under pressure n tells the truth

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Fri 22 May 2020 6:42pm
Mr Magic wrote: Fri 22 May 2020 8:15am

thanks Mr Magic all you have done is prove my point about a prejudiced view over rides the truth
no where was I making this into a GT vs RL rant - you did
And you completely ignored the point that clubs protect players in a bubble to their detriment in the long term
As I said Roo pointed a finger squarely at Steven and it was mostly ignored here
Whereas rentaquote as you described him was rogered and ridiculed for merely stating that he was told about players on drugs
My pleasure entirely, if that's how you choose to read my response to your post.