Hunter Clark - This is your moment

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Hunter Clark - This is your moment

His tank isn't there yet. He's silk, when his tank gets up to the right level, he'll be a midfield gun.

Saint wagga
Club Player

I really like the look of Clarke, got the long flowing locks and seems to really glide across the ground, he looks pretty, but plays pretty tough!! Could be a real saints pin up boy! I've said it a few times on ehere, we need guys with Charisma, some flair, some point of difference to sell excitment. Guys like Long, Battle, Marshall, our young guns.

Clarke looks like he could really have some good games this year, not sure about consistently, but he looks likely. Hopefully gets a good run with injury and also allowed to have afew down weeks without getting dropped straight away ala some other guys in recent seasons

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Saint wagga wrote: Wed 10 Apr 2019 12:31pm I really like the look of Clarke, got the long flowing locks and seems to really glide across the ground, he looks pretty, but plays pretty tough!! Could be a real saints pin up boy! I've said it a few times on ehere, we need guys with Charisma, some flair, some point of difference to sell excitment. Guys like Long, Battle, Marshall, our young guns.

Clarke looks like he could really have some good games this year, not sure about consistently, but he looks likely. Hopefully gets a good run with injury and also allowed to have afew down weeks without getting dropped straight away ala some other guys in recent seasons
no e

derby Street
Club Player

Get some games into him - regardless of the outcome.

freely
SS Hall of Fame

derby Street wrote: Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:58pm Get some games into him - regardless of the outcome.
Inclined to agree. I would guess his game last week symptomatic of what a huge step up it must be from the seconds to AFL. Hopefully he'll be better for the reminder.

Crossy66
Club Player

Moves well, didnt think he was that bad last week. He should be played in blocks of 3 at a minimum.
He has the class we need to add to our midfield