Mav Weller to sign with Richmond

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

takeaway
Club Player

Re: Mav Weller to sign with Richmond

Scollop wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 12:38pm You must also be a fan of Caro and also the gossip pages in the Hun
Yes, fan of Caro. Never read the Hun.

saint6709
Club Player

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 12:12pm Read through the forum. A blind bat can see it.

And try a google search to see what the Cho means. Don't play dumb but you are a probably a Level 10 Elf Wizard on World Of Warcraft I guess. 🙄
I took your advice just out of interest - I am sure your not offended by Chief Happiness Officer - but can’t find anything else that might be offensive either ??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHO

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 12:12pm Read through the forum. A blind bat can see it.

And try a google search to see what the Cho means. Don't play dumb but you are a probably a Level 10 Elf Wizard on World Of Warcraft I guess. 🙄
Grow up Teddysainter, totally uncalled for.

For the record I do not know what a CHO is or supposed to be and never heard of World of Warcarft is, but obviously you play and good on you, what ever floats your boat in life!

I do know what Fortnite is and a couple of my kids play it and no I will not be looking up Cho if it is offensive.

I doubt cho could be anywhere near as offensive as things written by those two forum knob jockeys Stinger & Parkeysainter or as charged as comments by Con Gorizides.

You remember Con as you had referenced him in a recent post, even though he was banned from here long before you joined the forum :)

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I don’t remember the term Hickledik rubbing a certain poster the wrong way given we’re so outraged by name calling... guess it’s different when your friends do the name calling.

Anyway... exactly how a coach is beneath criticism for under-performing players is completely beyond me.

Especially in Mav’s case given he looked fantastic in 2016... as did Hickey... and never got close to that type of form ever again. Given that he is apparently a professional off-field, one does wonder.

If he does make it a Richmond... then maybe the roof at the stadium might have been to play... perhaps he plays better outside

Makes me question exactly what the coach should be measured on.
Last edited by skeptic on Tue 20 Nov 2018 1:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

stonecold
SS Life Member

skeptic wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 1:41pm I don’t remember the term Hickledik rubbing a certain poster the wrong way given we’re so outraged by name calling... guess it’s different when your friends do the name calling.

Anyway... exactly how a coach is beneath criticism for under-performing players is completely beyond me.

Especially in Mav’s case given he looked fantastic in 2016... as did Hickey... and never got close to that type of form ever again. Given that he is apparently a professional off-field, one does wonder.

If he does make it a Richmond... then maybe the roof at the stadium might have been to play... perhaps he plays better outside

Makes me question exactly he should be measured on.
Leave me out of it thanks!!!!!

Stop stirring the Pot, by the way, Tom answers to Hickledik, so it's not name calling!!!!!

Does Richo answer to Cho?????

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

Well done Mav.

Good luck at the Tiges.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

best of luck to him. go the well!
seems a nice guy.
oops...

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Gifted games right through 2018. Gave us very, very little. Undeniable.

Along with "Six tackle Jack" he was the prime example of our frightful team selection.

Incredibly lucky to get a third shot at it IMO.

Hope he can make something of it. I always thought he had a good attitude.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
takeaway
Club Player

saint6709 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 1:04pm

I took your advice just out of interest - I am sure your not offended by Chief Happiness Officer - but can’t find anything else that might be offensive either ??

First item if you google "The Cho" - urban dictionary. I would hope posters who use the cho are not aware of that definition, otherwise they are not supporters.

cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

Well, good luck to Maverick Weller. I hope he goes okay and gets a few games. With us he was professional, hard working and dedicated, and you can't ask for more than that. His form faded since his ankle injury in early 2017 and this year looked like his reaction time and ability to move quickly off the mark had deserted him. Those signs are worrying for an AFL footballer. He was a high draft pick who never quite had the ability to read the game like a midfielder does, hence his move to attack. Whatever happens from here he should be proud of his AFL career. Sometimes we forget just how elite this competition is and how so few players make it to 200 games. I think everyone understood that Mav was not in the top half of AFL players for talent, so we need to view his achievements with that in mind.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

saint6709 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 1:04pm

Try urban dictionary. Its that bad I wouldn't even put a link on here. But hey...keeping referencing "The Cho."

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 2:56pm First item if you google "The Cho" - urban dictionary. I would hope posters who use the cho are not aware of that definition, otherwise they are not supporters.
Well that definition is so bizarre and abstract that only a half wit would try to link the two.

I found another one, probably a better fit

Chos

the Persian word for a silent, extremely pungent smelling fart;

Parkey - you are even sicker than I thought if you are linking Richo's nickname to some disgusting sex act, give it a rest mate… no-one was going there.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

No Wizards in World of Warcraft knackers. You might be referring to Mages.

Wizards are in the Diablo universe. Do your research before using such slurs.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
takeaway
Club Player

dragit wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 3:54pm
takeaway wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 2:56pm First item if you google "The Cho" - urban dictionary. I would hope posters who use the cho are not aware of that definition, otherwise they are not supporters.
Well that definition is so bizarre and abstract that only a half wit would try to link the two.

Chos

Parkey - you are even sicker than I thought if you are linking Richo's nickname to some disgusting sex act, give it a rest mate… no-one was going there.
No, only half wits would go there, but that doesn't rule out a few on the forum.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

bigred wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:02pm

No Wizards in World of Warcraft knackers. You might be referring to Mages.

Wizards are in the Diablo universe. Do your research before using such slurs.
Oh, my mistake. I think Joffa B is a Level 21 Forest Gnome. Or is that Lord of the Rings?

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

takeaway wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:05pm

Chos

No, only half wits would go there, but that doesn't rule out a few on the forum.
Yep.

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Chos

I don't know what Teddysainter is googling to come up with a sex act, but I just had two google pages on cho and got nothing untoward.

Perhaps knowing what this thing supposedly is says more about Teddysainter than it does this forum.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Wait....

"the Cho" is a sex act?

And I thought this day couldnt get any better.

takeaway
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:09pm

Chos

I don't know what Teddysainter is googling to come up with a sex act, but I just had two google pages on cho and got nothing untoward.

Perhaps knowing what this thing supposedly is says more about Teddysainter than it does this forum.
You just need to read the posts Joffa - it is "the Cho", not "Cho". Very first item, can't miss it. You should update your Commodore 64.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:08pm

Chos

Yep.
^ this guy brought it up.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

The Cho meaning was alluded to weeks ago on here, but people kept using the term...not me and others.

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:15pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:09pm

Chos

You just need to read the posts Joffa - it is "the Cho", not "Cho". Very first item, can't miss it. You should update your Commodore 64.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at your post.

I don't care much for the description of "the cho" let me tell you :oops:

dragit
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:32pm The Cho meaning was alluded to weeks ago on here, but people kept using the term...not me and others.
Show us where anyone, anywhere has alluded to the nickname 'the cho' being in anyway linked to a lewd sex act?

It hasn't happened.

Fair dinkum you are a weird unit.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:51pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:32pm The Cho meaning was alluded to weeks ago on here, but people kept using the term...not me and others.
Show us where anyone, anywhere has alluded to the nickname 'the cho' being in anyway linked to a lewd sex act?

It hasn't happened.

Fair dinkum you are a weird unit.

Pretty disgusting really and a term that shoukd never be used to describe our coach.
Last edited by saynta on Tue 20 Nov 2018 6:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

stinger - grow a brain and remove that post for god sake…

The nickname for richo has absolutely nothing to do with that obscure reference.