Kosi Karma Bus splatters Dogs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

YoungGeorge
Club Player

Kosi Karma Bus splatters Dogs

The big Kos taken out while just sneaking down the wing - minding his own business, gawd it hurt - fractured skull too !
One wonders what Gia' would get these days ! 10 weeks ?
Oh well - I guess what goes around comes around, for those who remember it...maybe justice is the wrong word but I must admit to some perverse satisfaction.
Not shedding too many tears for the Dogs here !

citywest

Re: Kosi Karma Bus splatters Dogs

This is a disgraceful post YoungGeorge. It may not be worth a red card but the mods surely should delete this straight away.

<OP assessed against forum rules and no breach found - nor do we support censorship of a posters views on the injuries sustained by the Bulldogs, as you advocate. This does not mean that we condone the sentiment but the topic remains open for civilised debate.>

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

what a horrible disgusting post. You only joined a week ago? Or is this a duplicate account, because you know if it was posted under an existing account, you'd probably be banned?
How pathetic. A young player gets a double break and all you can think of is revenge for something that happened years ago?
You are tragic.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
stkmo
Club Player

Idiotic post.

Go follow Collingwood.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

I felt sorry for player's personal injuries but as far as the fortunes of the footy team and their supporters flag hopes... I haven't shed a tear either

That heading is at the very least quite creative. I think some editors of a few tabloid rags might even go so far as to call it outstanding. You might get phone calls YoungGeorge and be offered a job

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Can't remember getting too much sympathy in 97, 04 or 05. Poor form though. Shocking injury for the kid.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Terrible tragedy for the young man and for his footy team.I take no joy when any player is injured.