Carlisle "scandal"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Re: Carlisle "scandal"

IanRush wrote:Good to see those who regularly whinge and cry about my posts, post away here.

All I am doing is presenting a different take on the matter, no offence is meant, but if you’re not prepared to accept an alternate scenario may have occured, then you’re the lesser person for it, for having your eyes (and brain) shut, either by yourself, or others.

Have VicPol charged anyone yet, despite the fact that Taxi’s have video installed? Have you thought that, with video evidence, that charges could be laid in quick time?
I don't white about your post because I don't read the Essendope thread.

However when you infect other threads it is time to speak up.

You still haven't answered how Hodge fits your little tin foil hat conspiracy.

Conviently forgot?
You have taken this thread completely OT. Please crawl back into the Essendope thread where so we can all ignore your garbage

You are garbage - Enough said
ripplug66
Club Player

IanRush wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
IanRush wrote:Hi all, After reading the back page of the H-Sun today, I am convinced that Essendon's Master Plan was to trade Carlisle to Hawthorn, then 'discredit' Hawthorn as a result.

I've been building this slight suspicion that "someone" on AFL circles is trying to destabilise Hawthorn this year.

- The weird betting patterns when Port Adel beat Hawthorn at the MCG this year
- The Luke Hodge 0.06 driving incident
- The post season Hawthorn secks scandal.
- (trying to) Trade Carlisle to Hawthorn, then Ch 9 uses the video on Jake as leverege
- Previous history b/w Hawthron and Essendon

Dodoro's comments on SEN, the day Jake joined Saints, when he said "I was convinced Jake would join Hawthorn" now make sense. Ess was part of the set=up to destabilise Hawthorn. Hawthorn had nothing to trade to get Carlisle, so I don't get this notion of why Ess wanted Carlisle to goto Hawthorn....unless you consider the theory that the Master Plan was to get Jake to hawthron, the 'destabilise' the trade by releasing that video of Jake and Powder.

Jake, to his credit, stuck to joining the Saints. Also, as I posted recentl;y, my workmate's niece is friends with Jake, and Jake does nto allow home video of him drinking beer, so this drug shot is very very odd.

Adrian Dodoro at Essendon stinks. Bad.
Yes.Yes . It is amazing how they got Hodge to agree to get drunk and drive.

Also to get a woman to set up the Hawthorn players with sexual assault.

Holds up. AFL obviously out to destroy Hawthorn
You forgot to comment on the betting patterns from the Port-Hawks game.

Go back and re-read the secks scandal stuff, the chick seemed to be happily drinking with the Hawks boys at a trendy pub, then claims she was raped twice, in the taxi, THEN at a house in Ashburton.

THEN she calls HER BOYFRIEND, the next day, and goes to Box Hill Station to formally lodge a complaint.

Taxi’s have camera’s in them now, any footage of a criminal offence would be picked up quickly. Charges would have been laid by now if there was camera footage. For a chick with a boyfriend, she didn’t object to jumping in a cab with these players......

My tip/assumption? She’s a hooker, paid to set the Hawks boys up. It's probably no different to Kim Duthie and 2010, that stank of a set-up with "hired female help".

PS Going back to 2010, was that Kim Duthie chick a hooker, or a druggie? That case always stank at the time, and from my understanding, Kim was ‘donated’ an apartment on the Gold Coast after Nixon and a few others crashed.....

You are a disgrace. How come this guy can write some of this crap. He is a Carlton supporter banned from BF but he is ok on here. Talk about silly rules. A hooker. I reckon you deserve a good hook to the face for writing crap like that. Disgusting. Ban the turkey.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

WindSister wrote:"Instead they give away private details of his location to a different club."
(i cant read the article)
and not saying they didnt ... but the Dons got fined for not informing the drug testers of where he was ... and claimed they didnt know.
That's a good point, I wish Bunk Moreland could have some of your intelligence.

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

IanRush wrote:Good to see those who regularly whinge and cry about my posts, post away here.

All I am doing is presenting a different take on the matter, no offence is meant, but if you’re not prepared to accept an alternate scenario may have occured, then you’re the lesser person for it, for having your eyes (and brain) shut, either by yourself, or others.

Have VicPol charged anyone yet, despite the fact that Taxi’s have video installed? Have you thought that, with video evidence, that charges could be laid in quick time?
It's an ongoing criminal investigation with major ramifications for all parties involved and you shouldn't be wildly speculating or disparaging any of the parties involved on a public forum. Rape cases are notoriously complex and almost always take a long time to investigate as police need to collect as much evidence as they before deciding whether to lay charges. Footage can often be murky and inconclusive. Use some common sense but as you've gone so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole I don't think you have much left. You might get this site in legal trouble over an ongoing criminal investigation with your careless online publishing.

ripplug66
Club Player

WindSister wrote:"Instead they give away private details of his location to a different club."
and not saying they didnt ... but the Dons got fined for not informing the drug testers of where he was ... and claimed they didnt know.

I would guess there is a different timeframe.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Bluthy wrote:

It's an ongoing criminal investigation with major ramifications for all parties involved and you shouldn't be wildly speculating or disparaging any of the parties involved on a public forum. Rape cases are notoriously complex and almost always take a long time to investigate as police need to collect as much evidence as they before deciding whether to lay charges. Footage can often be murky and inconclusive. Use some common sense but as you've gone so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole I don't think you have much left. You might get this site in legal trouble over an ongoing criminal investigation with your careless online publishing.
You obviously support the MetaData Laws then, let's track everyone and see what they're doing - and let’s ban free speech whilst we’re at it, you would support that, wouldn’t you?

If we can’t express an opinion in peace, then time to shut things down. The country’s stuffed if they share your mentality.

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
terry smith rules
SS Life Member

IanRush wrote:.

..... my workmate's niece is friends with Jake.....

wow straight from the horse's mouth then... sorry could not resist

You do know that 90% of all conspiracy theories are rubbish

Well that was what a guy told me who I met in the pub and he got the figure from a taxi driver who went to school with someone who had a cousin in the bureau of statistics

" A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds. Those are the people I want in your hearts."

— Coach Eric Taylor - Friday Night Lights
bob__71
Club Player

IanRush wrote:
Bluthy wrote:

You obviously support the MetaData Laws then, let's track everyone and see what they're doing - and let’s ban free speech whilst we’re at it, you would support that, wouldn’t you?

If we can’t express an opinion in peace, then time to shut things down. The country’s stuffed if they share your mentality.
Id support them tracking you down with their metadata if it meant they could curtail the slander you seem to think is appropriate on an open forum.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

IanRush wrote:If we can’t express an opinion in peace, then time to shut things down. The country’s stuffed if they share your mentality.
You've been called out for being a f***wit.

What you wrote about that woman is outrageous.

Don't hide behind "free speech".

Coward.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:

The police charged those Wild boys fairly quickly with raping that 14 year old.Two days wasn't it?
Last edited by saynta on Tue 10 Nov 2015 6:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

ripplug66
Club Player

saynta wrote:
Bluthy wrote:

The charged those Wild boys fairly quickly with raping that 14 year old.Two days wasn't it?

Obviously a lot more clear cut. Not that hard to understand.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I've seen hookers on Carlisle.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

IanRush wrote:
Wish you would take of your tin foil hat you Carlton nutter :roll:

Tells us MR Conspiracy theory, how did the powers to be get Hodge involved in their attack on Hawthorn by him getting drunk and going for DUI before the GF?

Are you going to answer that you disgrace of a human?

The way you speak about women says a lot about the type of person you would be.

You are garbage - Enough said
HarryM
Club Player

IanRush wrote:
:lol: :D

Playon
Club Player

Women's Safety Survey 1996
(includes reported and unreported incidents)

The Women's Safety Survey was conducted between February and April 1996 and published in 1996. The survey relied on face-to-face interviews with a random sample of approximately 6,300 women in Australia, aged 18 years and over, who were living in a private dwelling in urban and rural Australia (non-English speaking women were interviewed over the phone with the assistance of an interpreter). The survey investigated women's experiences of physical and sexual violence in the last 12 months, and since the age of 15. It was estimated that, of women living in Australia aged 18 and over:

100,000 (1.5%) experienced an incident of sexual assault in the 12 months prior to the study.
99% of the perpetrators of sexual violence incidents experienced in the 12 months prior to the survey were men.
Women in the 18-24 year age bracket were more likely to be assaulted than women in other age-groups: 19% of women aged 18-24 had experienced sexual violence in the past 12 months, compared with 6.8% of women aged 35-44 and 1.2% of women aged 55 and over.
Only 15% of women who identified an incident of sexual assault in the 12 months prior to the survey reported to police.
An estimated 1.2 million women in Australia aged 18 and over had experienced sexual violence or its threat since the age of 15. More specifically, one in six adult women in Australia had experienced sexual assault since the age of 15 years.
45% of women sexually assaulted since the age of 15 had experienced more than one incident.
Sexual assaults occurring since the age of 15 were most commonly committed by a man known to the victim, and usually occurred in a home.
1 in 10 women who had ever been in a relationship disclosed an incident of sexual violence by an intimate partner.
https://www3.aifs.gov.au/acssa/statistics.html

I suppose they were all hookers?

Where's a fathers wrath in all this? This country is too lenient.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:Women's Safety Survey 1996
(includes reported and unreported incidents)

The Women's Safety Survey was conducted between February and April 1996 and published in 1996. The survey relied on face-to-face interviews with a random sample of approximately 6,300 women in Australia, aged 18 years and over, who were living in a private dwelling in urban and rural Australia (non-English speaking women were interviewed over the phone with the assistance of an interpreter). The survey investigated women's experiences of physical and sexual violence in the last 12 months, and since the age of 15. It was estimated that, of women living in Australia aged 18 and over:

100,000 (1.5%) experienced an incident of sexual assault in the 12 months prior to the study.
99% of the perpetrators of sexual violence incidents experienced in the 12 months prior to the survey were men.
Women in the 18-24 year age bracket were more likely to be assaulted than women in other age-groups: 19% of women aged 18-24 had experienced sexual violence in the past 12 months, compared with 6.8% of women aged 35-44 and 1.2% of women aged 55 and over.
Only 15% of women who identified an incident of sexual assault in the 12 months prior to the survey reported to police.
An estimated 1.2 million women in Australia aged 18 and over had experienced sexual violence or its threat since the age of 15. More specifically, one in six adult women in Australia had experienced sexual assault since the age of 15 years.
45% of women sexually assaulted since the age of 15 had experienced more than one incident.
Sexual assaults occurring since the age of 15 were most commonly committed by a man known to the victim, and usually occurred in a home.
1 in 10 women who had ever been in a relationship disclosed an incident of sexual violence by an intimate partner.
https://www3.aifs.gov.au/acssa/statistics.html

I suppose they were all hookers?

Where's a fathers wrath in all this? This country is too lenient.
Very true.

Playon
Club Player

And yes it is our disgrace, and some of the attitudes surrounding it aren't much better
What happened to the men that used to stand up for women?

Australia’s sexual assault shame: One in six women a victim, putting Australia way above world average

AUSTRALIAN women are being sexually assaulted at twice the rate of women worldwide.

Despite our greater gender equality, we rank third after the war-torn Congo and the southern African nations of Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe for rates of sexual assault against women.

One in six Australian women have been the victim of a sexual assault by a non-partner, compared to one in 14 women around the world, a new study shows.

When sexual assaults by partners are included more than one in five — or 2.3 million

Full story at
http://www.news.com.au/national/austral ... 6825094300

markp
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:And yes it is our disgrace, and some of the attitudes surrounding it aren't much better
What happened to the men that used to stand up for women?

Australia’s sexual assault shame: One in six women a victim, putting Australia way above world average

AUSTRALIAN women are being sexually assaulted at twice the rate of women worldwide.

Despite our greater gender equality, we rank third after the war-torn Congo and the southern African nations of Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe for rates of sexual assault against women.

One in six Australian women have been the victim of a sexual assault by a non-partner, compared to one in 14 women around the world, a new study shows.

When sexual assaults by partners are included more than one in five — or 2.3 million

Full story at
http://www.news.com.au/national/austral ... 6825094300
One reason for the high rate in Australia is that women are more likely to report a rape than those in other countries where women who are raped are stigmatised or unable to report the crime.

In some countries in the study there was just one report estimating the prevalence of sexual assault, in Australia there were 25 reports giving estimates, increasing the chance of a more realistic figure.
No less horrendous, but let's not fool ourselves that we're 5 times worse than countries like India.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Hi all,

Letting you know that the reports of posts in this thread have been noted and mods need to discuss, which can take a day or two, depending on how busy we are.

In the meantime please keep your posts out of the realm of personal attacks or slights and let's not have the thread deteriorate into a slanging match.

Also, the thread is heading off into a whole other topic - sexual assault. I can split those posts off into a new thread if people are interested or perhaps the thread will get back on topic.

And........regarding sexual assault. No argument with the frequency of assault by men against women. I'd also like to remind people that around 1 in 4 boys will experience some form of sexual assault before the age of 16.

ripplug66
Club Player

st.byron wrote:Hi all,

Letting you know that the reports of posts in this thread have been noted and mods need to discuss, which can take a day or two, depending on how busy we are.

In the meantime please keep your posts out of the realm of personal attacks or slights and let's not have the thread deteriorate into a slanging match.

Also, the thread is heading off into a whole other topic - sexual assault. I can split those posts off into a new thread if people are interested or perhaps the thread will get back on topic.

And........regarding sexual assault. No argument with the frequency of assault by men against women. I'd also like to remind people that around 1 in 4 boys will experience some form of sexual assault before the age of 16.

I will get it back on track. Whatever we think of Carlisle he is now one of ours. He has made a mistake or maybe many in the past as most of us have. Everyone deserves another chance especially as he is new to our club. Lets support the guy at least until he stuffs up again. I think the guy in charge of reclink was a drug addict and criminal before he got off the gear. people can change and probably many do. Lets support him now.

Gershwin
Club Player

ripplug66 wrote:

I will get it back on track. Whatever we think of Carlisle he is now one of ours. He has made a mistake or maybe many in the past as most of us have. Everyone deserves another chance especially as he is new to our club. Lets support the guy at least until he stuffs up again. I think the guy in charge of reclink was a drug addict and criminal before he got off the gear. people can change and probably many do. Lets support him now.
Nicely put. No need for a crucifixion.

summertime and the living is easy ........
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Byron - could you be a bit more clear
are you saying mods are looking into the content of posts or there have been reports of attacks in this thread?

Seeya
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Byron - could you be a bit more clear
are you saying mods are looking into the content of posts or there have been reports of attacks in this thread?

Yes the mods are looking at reported posts. Normally, a PM might be sent to the poster making a report letting them know the mods have seen the report and are asessingn it. Because there was interest in this thread from a number of posters in a specific post I posted a note in the thread that mods are assessing.

P.S. Reports have been assessed. Poster has been warned for offensive post. Post has been edited to advise warning has been issued.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

you're a funny boy Harry

WindSister 'n Bunk have shared a pre match nerve settler
... he goes alright

at least i know he'd be there ,
if the sh1t hit the fan :D

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

go Jakey boy