Send the umpires to Disneyland

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Send the umpires to Disneyland

ozrulestrace wrote:
terry smith rules wrote:in the second quarter when the game was still alive we had the ball in our 50 for minutes at a time

tackle after tackle, pressure act after pressure act and not one free kick

you could see the saints player just throwing their hands saying wtf, the eagles could pretty much do as they please to get rid of the ball

so yes right then the umpiring was corrupt, game on the line and nothing from them

I love Nic Nat but seriously the 360 rules seemed to turn into the 720 rule and he still wasn't pinged for holding the ball.

I'm pretty sure there is no such rule.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
terry smith rules wrote:in the second quarter when the game was still alive we had the ball in our 50 for minutes at a time

you could see the saints player just throwing their hands saying wtf, the eagles could pretty much do as they please to get rid of the ball

so yes right then the umpiring was corrupt, game on the line and nothing from them

I love Nic Nat but seriously the 360 rules seemed to turn into the 720 rule and he still wasn't pinged for holding the ball.

It's not written but some get a full rotation before they are required to dispose of the ball. Seems champion players get about a full rotation but a kid or a fringe player must have disposed immediately. If you are a WCE you just let go of the ball or throw it to a team mate.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:
GoSaintersGo wrote:3 effective free kicks in the field of play for the whole game plus 3 out on full free kicks gave us a total of 6 - NOW THAT IS CORRUPT UMPIRING.
I may be completely wrong - but I do not think that the Out on the full are counted in the free kick count.

It isn't but it looks impressive.
You have really taken you umpire love too far if you try to justify that game. Even the WCE supporters are saying it was crap on BF. I can just imagine you at home with your signed umpires shirt on arousing yourself to pictures of Razor Ray. You can go visit the fools in gaol in a few year.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:

It's not written but some get a full rotation before they are required to dispose of the ball. Seems champion players get about a full rotation but a kid or a fringe player must have disposed immediately. If you are a WCE you just let go of the ball or throw it to a team mate.
Well if that is the case its an error because the rule is clear and rotation isn't in it.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:
GoSaintersGo wrote:3 effective free kicks in the field of play for the whole game plus 3 out on full free kicks gave us a total of 6 - NOW THAT IS CORRUPT UMPIRING.
I may be completely wrong - but I do not think that the Out on the full are counted in the free kick count.

You have really taken you umpire love too far if you try to justify that game. Even the WCE supporters are saying it was crap on BF. I can just imagine you at home with your signed umpires shirt on arousing yourself to pictures of Razor Ray. You can go visit the fools in gaol in a few year.

Now that is funny. :D

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:

Gringo again one of your made up comments when you cant think of anything else to say. Why do you lie to make a point? I haven't said even one comment to justify the game. Not one. I said OOB on the full isn't counted as a free. You do understand that is all I said?

And a great last comment about Ray and jail. Wow. Pathetic actually. Probably shows your complete lack of skills in discussing something. At least that trouble make Saynta like it. You know him. The weak poster who hasn't even got the courage to say he was previously another hated poster. You seem to want to end up the same way.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:

Reported for baiting. I'm sure you know what that is.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:

but you made a virtue out of never reporting anyone.

changed your tune or are you just full of s***

You are garbage - Enough said
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:

but you made a virtue out of never reporting anyone.

changed your tune or are you just full of s***
Of course he reports people. But your second option has merit as well.

Besides he has no idea what baiting is anyway. And the images gringo's post conjured up were funny even if gross.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Of course he reports people. But your second option has merit as well.

Besides he has no idea what baiting is anyway. And the images gringo's post conjured up were funny even if gross.

I'm sure BM is so happy to have your support. You changed your name but still haven't changed your style. Cant believe the mods thought you would. By the way I have made one report ever and it wasn't something a person said about me. I wont report you Saynta. I will let you bury yourself under a new name but the same pathetic style. If we are talking reporting apparently you are the king of reports under either name. No run off old man.

GoSaintersGo
Club Player

ozrulestrace wrote:

He wasn't pinged even once for fending off his opponent with the knee either in centre bounces.

GoSaintersGo
Club Player

Hi Pluggsy. With 50,306 posts, I've noted that you regard yourself as the "no all" of all things football, particularly the rules and umpiring.
It appears as though you have been "floored" by the comments made in relation to the corrupt umpiring performance once again in favour of West Coast.
As the self imposed expert, where's your comments.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

GoSaintersGo wrote:Hi Pluggsy. With 50,306 posts, I've noted that you regard yourself as the "no all" of all things football, particularly the rules and umpiring.
It appears as though you have been "floored" by the comments made in relation to the corrupt umpiring performance once again in favour of West Coast.
"No all" is spot on. As in knows nothing.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
GoSaintersGo wrote:Hi Pluggsy. With 50,306 posts, I've noted that you regard yourself as the "no all" of all things football, particularly the rules and umpiring.
"No all" is spot on. As in knows nothing.

You are weak as water Stinger. You changed your name but still haven't got the guts or the ability to think of things on your own so you jump on other peoples posts. Pathetic. Even worse you jumped on a guys post who had a go at me but doesn't no what no from know or no know is. As for being floored what the hell is that guy talking about? Show me where I'm floored.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

GoSaintersGo wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:

He wasn't pinged even once for fending off his opponent with the knee either in centre bounces.

I couldn't believe they didn't renounce one ball that was an obvious advantage to WC either. Some went 20meters forward for them and weren't called back.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

You are all wrong about the umpiring - Derek Humphrey Smith says the review of the game indicated that the WCE only got three unwarranted frees and St Kilda got one - and that a review of all the game indicated, that even with hindsight and plenty of time, the free kick count should have been 22 - 7. So that means that WCE got 3 that they should not have and missed 2 - we got one that we should not have got and missed out on 2 for the entire game.

This is not under the pressure of the game - this is in the cold hard light of day!

81 tackles - almost all of them - WCE disposed of the ball correctly - according to the umpires advisory committee.

Get used to it - NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE - If you play for St Kilda, or support them - go and buy shares in Vaseline!!!!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:You are all wrong about the umpiring - Derek Humphrey Smith says the review of the game indicated that the WCE only got three unwarranted frees and St Kilda got one - and that a review of all the game indicated, that even with hindsight and plenty of time, the free kick count should have been 22 - 7. So that means that WCE got 3 that they should not have and missed 2 - we got one that we should not have got and missed out on 2 for the entire game.

This is not under the pressure of the game - this is in the cold hard light of day!

81 tackles - almost all of them - WCE disposed of the ball correctly - according to the umpires advisory committee.

Get used to it - NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE - If you play for St Kilda, or support them - go and buy shares in Vaseline!!!!

Why would you bother watching if you feel like that? Do you like pain?

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

No Plugger - I am immune to pain - I love St Kilda - always have - always will!

And aside from the last editorial comment - the rest is just a report of the SEN umpires view with DHS.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!