Last kickoff over the goal line?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Last kickoff over the goal line?50

resaintlee wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:Worse was the missed 50 to Weller with about 40 seconds to go.

Would have put him 10 metres out in front for a goal and an almost certain win.

Umpires did everything in their power to rob us last night.

Cats 5 frees inside fifty, those deliberate idiot frees, the missed 50, the missed cheating kickout.

So incompetent with their cheating we still managed a draw.

All three should be dropped like that blonde idiot who cheated us in the WCE game

So they cheated against us? Seems strange they stopped the Motlop goal then. And I still don't know why they cheat against us against all the other sides. Its obviously an AFL thing but it doesn't seem logical. Do you have any idea why they want us to lose every game?
Wouldn't have anything to do with betting odds?

No it wouldn't. If anyone had a bet then who are they betting on? And why do they always bet against us? And why did they give the free against Motlop?

Freebird
Club Player

Re: Last kickoff over the goal line?

We had players everywhere..Geelong player stopped us playing on...50 every day of the week.

Other than St Kilda name another side they would not have paid 50 to if it happened to them.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Re: Last kickoff over the goal line?50

plugger66 wrote:
resaintlee wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:Worse was the missed 50 to Weller with about 40 seconds to go.

Would have put him 10 metres out in front for a goal and an almost certain win.

Umpires did everything in their power to rob us last night.

Cats 5 frees inside fifty, those deliberate idiot frees, the missed 50, the missed cheating kickout.

So incompetent with their cheating we still managed a draw.

All three should be dropped like that blonde idiot who cheated us in the WCE game

So they cheated against us? Seems strange they stopped the Motlop goal then. And I still don't know why they cheat against us against all the other sides. Its obviously an AFL thing but it doesn't seem logical. Do you have any idea why they want us to lose every game?
Wouldn't have anything to do with betting odds?

No it wouldn't. If anyone had a bet then who are they betting on? And why do they always bet against us? And why did they give the free against Motlop?
They gave the free against Motlop because he ran about twenty metres without bouncing the ball.

Why did they not give the 50 to Weller who would have kicked for goal from 10 metres out to win the game if in your view "of course it was a 50".

Why wasn't it paid then? Everyone saw it, except the person 5 metres away?

Someone mentioned betting odds. Fair call.

You are garbage - Enough said
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Geelong were rank outsiders. Huge money in trying to get them over the line.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

kosifantutti wrote:Geelong were rank outsiders. Huge money in trying to get them over the line.
It is the money paid by bookies that should be looked at.

Considering umpires are so protected and AFL rules so ambigious it would be the perfect sport to pay umpires.

Still haven't heard anyone explain why Weller wasn't paid 50.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Probably a mistake. Why did Dunstan miss the ball from one metre out.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:Geelong were rank outsiders. Huge money in trying to get them over the line.
It is the money paid by bookies that should be looked at.

Considering umpires are so protected and AFL rules so ambigious it would be the perfect sport to pay umpires.

Still haven't heard anyone explain why Weller wasn't paid 50.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

I said it was a mistake. What do you think it was? If the umps are betting why only against us and why pay the free against Motlop? And if they are betting or being paid by people then the AFL must also be involved.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

not a mistake - umpire just choked - too scared to pay a game decider. i do think who was playing hindered - would've blown it the other way, with Geelong's finals hopes riding on it.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

desertsaint wrote:not a mistake - umpire just choked - too scared to pay a game decider. i do think who was playing hindered - would've blown it the other way, with Geelong's finals hopes riding on it.
Exactly. Favouritism and bias because the umpires are cheats. Would favour the so called higher profile team, actually they did all night.

Appalling, I dont buy the mistake BS, pure incompetence, but because they are so protected, nothing will happen.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

kosifantutti wrote:Probably a mistake. Why did Dunstan miss the ball from one metre out.
Probably a mistake? How convenient.

and what has Dunstan got to do with the umpires favouring one team over another with blatantly missing a match winning decision?

It wasn't "just a mistake" it literally cost us the game.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Dunstan's skill error, Savages skill errors also cost us the game. It doesn't mean they threw the game or were getting paid off by bookies.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Stolen off bigfooty

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
desertsaint wrote:not a mistake - umpire just choked - too scared to pay a game decider. i do think who was playing hindered - would've blown it the other way, with Geelong's finals hopes riding on it.
Exactly. Favouritism and bias because the umpires are cheats. Would favour the so called higher profile team, actually they did all night.

Appalling, I dont buy the mistake BS, pure incompetence, but because they are so protected, nothing will happen.

You do understand what cheating means? And if umpires cheat then the AFL must be telling them to cheat. Why do they cheat against us every week? And if they are cheating why would they pay the free against Motlop when that goal would have iced the game? There is just no logic in thinking umpires cheat.

And you say they are protected. What do you want to happen? The only reason we see players mistakes is stats are don't on them. The coach or the club don't come out and tell us all the players mistakes.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:

You do understand what cheating means? And if umpires cheat then the AFL must be telling them to cheat. Why do they cheat against us every week? And if they are cheating why would they pay the free against Motlop when that goal would have iced the game? There is just no logic in thinking umpires cheat.

And you say they are protected. What do you want to happen? The only reason we see players mistakes is stats are don't on them. The coach or the club don't come out and tell us all the players mistakes.
AFL tried to cover up Umpire Heads cheating a decade ago. I know that much.

Dont see any evidence that the AFL are complicit with the umpires, but how convenient that the umpires pay BS deliberates and 5 frees inside fifty to Geelong.

However when there is an absolute 50, paid in every game this year is "somehow" missed, not by one but by THREE umpires, it is just a mistake?

Fair Dinkum, you blokes came down in the last shower. Thirty seconds later as the photo above shows, they again "conveniently" allow Bartell to incorrectly kick in and as usual PLAY ON. Just another mistake hey?

bloody hell, if they are that incompetent why are they officiating our game at this level? Pathetic and cost us the game - literally.

But you dont seem worried about this cheating, you think it is fine. Well done

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:

Dont see any evidence that the AFL are complicit with the umpires, but how convenient that the umpires pay BS deliberates and 5 frees inside fifty to Geelong.

However when there is an absolute 50, paid in every game this year is "somehow" missed, not by one but by THREE umpires, it is just a mistake?

Fair Dinkum, you blokes came down in the last shower. Thirty seconds later as the photo above shows, they again "conveniently" allow Bartell to incorrectly kick in and as usual PLAY ON. Just another mistake hey?

bloody hell, if they are that incompetent why are they officiating our game at this level? Pathetic and cost us the game - literally.

But you dont seem worried about this cheating, you think it is fine. Well done

I don't seem worried because I think it is complete crap. And if I thought umpires where cheating I wouldn't ever watch a game unless you like pain. The problem with the logic is its illogical. It need the AFL to want to cheat against us so why us and not other sides? And then why pay the free against Motlop? Then all the other stuff probably wouldn't have mattered? But if it helps you sleep at night go with cheating.

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Thought the umpires were OK last night, I saw a couple of decisions go the wrong way, both ways....

Did you know one of them was the son of Terry Wallace.

What's the Umpire Heads cover up all about, please tell more

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

The AFL is corrupt but it hasn't gotten so bad that umpires are making decisions based on financial incentives.

I don't watch enough of the other clubs to know how our run compares with them and to be honest even if I did I wouldn't have the impartiality to make any unbiased assessment, but I would still be 100% confident in saying there's no conspiracy.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Umpires cheating. LOL. :D

Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Weller marked, ran backwards about 8 steps, the Cat player followed him about 8 steps, Weller pointed at him, the ump did NOTHING!
Richo said in the presser that it's a 50 m penalty "every day of the week".
Those umpire apologists who worship the maggots are saying that Richo, a man with years of coaching experience, just lied in public, risking a fine.
Who do we believe- a stupid keyboard warrior with Alzheimers, or the expert in the hot seat?

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
ace
Saintsational Legend

Griggsy wrote:Stolen off bigfooty

That is definitely on the line. That should have been a ball up.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
ace
Saintsational Legend

Griggsy wrote:Stolen off bigfooty
That is definitely foot on the line.
That should have been a ball up.
The umpire was clearly close enough and looking to see the foot on the line.
The umpire chose to deliberately ignore the rules.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:Weller marked, ran backwards about 8 steps, the Cat player followed him about 8 steps, Weller pointed at him, the ump did NOTHING!
Those umpire apologists who worship the maggots are saying that Richo, a man with years of coaching experience, just lied in public, risking a fine.
Who do we believe- a stupid keyboard warrior with Alzheimers, or the expert in the hot seat?

Is there one post suggesting that decision was right? Just one will do otherwise I don't see the point of what you are saying.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

WellardSaint wrote:Weller marked, ran backwards about 8 steps, the Cat player followed him about 8 steps, Weller pointed at him, the ump did NOTHING!

No its all crap, just ask P66. Apparently Richo is just a fool and doesn't know what he is talking about.

Oh its just a mistake the apologists call. Then its "just a mistake" that they allowed the kick in from Bartel.

How can an official with an semblance of competency not pay the 50 with what WellardSaint outlined above?

It belies belief that it was "just a mistake".

OK I have had a bit of fun revving up P66 re cheating. DesertSaint is probably closer to the mark, the umpire froze and didn't have the courage to pay what would have been a match winning free kick.

Pretty piss weak that an official will pay those when the pressure is off but wont make the hard decisions. Chamberlain certainly would have, that guy is the best umpire in the league by a country mile.

The_Merchant
Club Player

Shane savage had at least 3 runs longer than motlops without bouncing the ball. One in the first quarter would have been at least 25mtrs. Mistakes / leniency given both ways.

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:

No its all crap, just ask P66. Apparently Richo is just a fool and doesn't know what he is talking about.

Oh its just a mistake the apologists call. Then its "just a mistake" that they allowed the kick in from Bartel.

How can an official with an semblance of competency not pay the 50 with what WellardSaint outlined above?

It belies belief that it was "just a mistake".

OK I have had a bit of fun revving up P66 re cheating. DesertSaint is probably closer to the mark, the umpire froze and didn't have the courage to pay what would have been a match winning free kick.

Pretty piss weak that an official will pay those when the pressure is off but wont make the hard decisions. Chamberlain certainly would have, that guy is the best umpire in the league by a country mile.

A real footy fan would say the umpire cheated but then you use logic and realise how stupid that is. All umpires would have to be involved as would the AFL. Leigh Fisher would have to be involved as would all other umpires. Its funny that a retired umpire has never come out in the media and said the AFL told us to cheat against the Saints or it only this year? I'm still confused why they paid the free against Motlop if they are cheating? Surely they could have got away with not paying that especially as we had a similar not paid against us. Maybe they just cheat when they feel like it. maybe their mum is spot betting on certain things.

As you are going to misrepresent things then tell show me where I said it is all crap. I think the umpires are cheating against us is all crap but not once have I stuck up with the decision not to pay 50. Not once.