MRP / Tribunal 2015

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Re: MRP / Tribunal 2015

ROLS-LEE wrote:
CURLY wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:
mullet wrote:
saintbrat wrote:http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-17/mat ... t-round-20

Zeibell offered 1 week for hit on Newnes
The
Does this sort of thing nearly every week. Cheap and dirty. Cant stand this bloke. Lucky his scissor kick didn't connect as well.
Said a few years ago he wouldn't change how he played the game and now seems to go out of his way to take cheap shots every other week.
Needs to check his ego at the door
Would have been 7 if it was baker
The Baker test will definitely be on show this week with Silvagni's hit on Crippa. Then again, having actual vision of an incident seems to decrease, not increase the penalty ...
I use the baker example on all tribunal hearings and nobody in the modern era of footy has been treated more unfairly than him.
But he is my precedent.
What are you talking about copping 8 weeks or what ever it was in 2010 for a couple of taps on Stevie J was fair. :shock: :shock: The fact they invented a rule to get him was also fair. :shock: :shock:
The one that gets me the most was attempting to strike. Never touched the guy. Jumper punches are worse..

Then the Alessio jumping on his leg. Then baker pushes him off with his foot and gets done for that.
And the Stevie J incident plus many more.

Some people say he is a thug then Mitchell is a thug. Hodge is a thug but all were never treated the same way.

I stand by my comments. The most unfairly treated player of the modern era in ALL tribunal hearings.
He was an absolute thug and deserved to be one of the most hated players in the comp. To compare him to Hodge or Mitchell is ridiculous.

Even having said that he was still screwed over. The AFL were clearly more than happy to make up rules to try and force out that type of player... For the most part it has worked... We're unlikely to see another like Baker.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:
The one that gets me the most was attempting to strike. Never touched the guy. Jumper punches are worse..

Then the Alessio jumping on his leg. Then baker pushes him off with his foot and gets done for that.

Some people say he is a thug then Mitchell is a thug. Hodge is a thug but all were never treated the same way.

I stand by my comments. The most unfairly treated player of the modern era in ALL tribunal hearings.
If you speak to him now he would say unlucky but also deserved some of them especially the Farmer incident. The worst thing I saw him do was hit Kane Jofnson for no reason at all.
if you speak to him now he will tell you all about his lifestyle/wellness/life coaching/blah blah blah networking business

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:

If you speak to him now he would say unlucky but also deserved some of them especially the Farmer incident. The worst thing I saw him do was hit Kane Jofnson for no reason at all.
if you speak to him now he will tell you all about his lifestyle/wellness/life coaching/blah blah blah networking business

Don't make the mistake I did and put him on facebook. I really need to delete him.

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:

Not saying he was an angel but definitely treated unfairly.

All hypothetical but if Baker knocked out staker instead of Hall, Baker would have got more than Hall.
Last edited by ROLS-LEE on Tue 18 Aug 2015 3:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ROLS-LEE wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:

Not saying he was an angel but definitely treated unfairly
He was but unfortunately it was under an old system that had some strange rules.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:

Don't make the mistake I did and put him on facebook. I really need to delete him.
too late.... we both made that mistake ..... good luck to him you gotta earn some way or the other I just prefer to not earn by way of shady pyramid networking means ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
ROLS-LEE
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:

Not saying he was an angel but definitely treated unfairly
He was but unfortunately it was under an old system that had some strange rules.
True. They need to cap the interchange get rid of the sub. Clean up on dropping the ball rule and ducking the head and leave the bloody rules alone for 100 years.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Silvagne 4

and Masten Guilty
AFL MRP & Tribunal ‏@AFLTribunal
#Masten found guilty. We will now hear submissions on a penalty.

The jury is still deliberating. Tonight's panel is Shane Wakelin, Wayne Henwood and Wayne Schimmelbusch #Masten

despite this compelling argument
Jury asked by West Coast's lawyer to find #Masten's actions were "an instinctive or involuntary reaction to the situation he was in."

WC’s case in summary: "Suban's actions were completely unnecesaary. He was trying to roughen him (Masten) up by climbing on his back...

..and throwing his forearm in #Masten's face & mouth. The result of that is Masten's mouth and face were pressed into Suban's forearm.

Masten- 2 weeks
Megan Hustwaite ‏@MeganHustwaite
Masten suspended for 2 matches @SENNews

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

NO Saints in MRP final round
Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane
MRP – 3 charges laid from rd23 with no other matters for detailed explanation
Jay Schulz can accept $1000 sanction, striking Lachie Neale.
Kade Simpson can accept $1000 sanction, front-on contact to David Hale.
Jordan Lewis can accept $1000 sanction, striking Andrew Carrazzo.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107