O'Rourke says No Thanks to Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Re: O'Rourke says No Thanks to Saints

I hope he knows the way to the Box Hill City Oval

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

I hope he knows the way to the Box Hill City Oval

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
matrix
Saintsational Legend

mehhh
dont rate him anyway

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Thinks he is Chris Judd or Buddy Franklin selecting a club like he is some kind of superstar.

Patronisingly telling the Saints "you ran a close second"

Well enjoy your games at Box Hill superstar :roll:

what an arrogant little s***.

Probably do his hamstring getting off the plane.

d**khead
yep...close second ??wtf??,,,,turd

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

again his manager said that not him ...
as for choosing a club this is the done thing now .. but hey slag him off because he hurt your feelings for choosing hawthorn over us but be warned it stinks of typical sour grapes saint supporters

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:again his manager said that not him ...
as for choosing a club this is the done thing now .. but hey slag him off because he hurt your feelings for choosing hawthorn over us but be warned it stinks of typical sour grapes saint supporters

So what you are saying is that JOR had no opinion on where he goes? He didn't choose Carlton first and Saints second? it was all his manager?

As for sour grapes, you are kidding aren't you? he has done three fifths of FA and every time he moves he twangs a hammy.

If you think I am jealous of an injury prone bust, you are as deluded as James Hird.

Typical sour grapes - fair dinkum you spout idiocies.

You are garbage - Enough said
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

In the end, shouldnt the potential employee have a choice of where he is employed?

Although the sample space is much smaller, 18 clubs multiplied by 50 players or so, that should not really matter and in the end if he wants to go somewhere, why not?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:

So what you are saying is that JOR had no opinion on where he goes? He didn't choose Carlton first and Saints second? it was all his manager?

As for sour grapes, you are kidding aren't you? he has done three fifths of FA and every time he moves he twangs a hammy.

If you think I am jealous of an injury prone bust, you are as deluded as James Hird.

Typical sour grapes - fair dinkum you spout idiocies.
he would have his choice but the thing you are getting all hung up over is the whole "saints ran a close second" comment that came from his manager not from JOR ..
for all we know JOR may have been in discussions with Hawthorn all year and we were never in contention it was his manager putting on the spin saying we were close but he was more drawn to the the Hawks ...

and you are so very much suffering from sour grapes carrying on like a major sook about a bloke saying where he would like to play ... im sure if he chose us you would be saying he is over rated :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

stinger
Saintsational Legend

welll put me up againnst a wall and shot me for expreesing an opinion ffs.... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
welll put me up againnst a wall and shot me for expreesing an opinion ffs.... :roll:
done.
:D

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:and you are so very much suffering from sour grapes carrying on like a major sook about a bloke saying where he would like to play ... im sure if he chose us you would be saying he is over rated :roll:
clueless.

You have no idea what I think or thought of JOR, for a very simple reason - I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN HIM PLAY.

So I didn't have an opinion on him. All I knew of him was that he was injury prone with hammies as fragile as rice paper who couldn't crack it in a team that has won 7 games in two years.

As a matter of fact, I have constantly argued that he was a bit player and would and should not be involved in ANY trade involving #1.

So your are completely and utterly wrong, but hey that's never hindered your arrogant statements in the past :|

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Who cares what his manager said.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Who cares what his manager said.
I care!!

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:
I care!!

If you really cared you would repeat it like you normally do.

Megamaguire
Club Player

O'Rourke says 'No'

Hopefully we haven't missed the next Judd!
With the premiers keen I thought it sounded like a challenge to get him to us.
Those hammies if they play up again may however make some on the site here feel better about not getting Jono.
However we are in the market for elite and if the recruiters are holding their ground for an even bigger fish it could well be worth the wait.
There are a few ifs and coulds here but the search isn't going to be over this week.
Keep looking Saints. With Petra likely to join the fold unless a mega deal appears we could be (i know 'could' again)
half way closer to a solved midfield problem.

G O S A I N T S ! :D

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:and you are so very much suffering from sour grapes carrying on like a major sook about a bloke saying where he would like to play ... im sure if he chose us you would be saying he is over rated :roll:
clueless.

You have no idea what I think or thought of JOR, for a very simple reason - I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN HIM PLAY.

So I didn't have an opinion on him. All I knew of him was that he was injury prone with hammies as fragile as rice paper who couldn't crack it in a team that has won 7 games in two years.

As a matter of fact, I have constantly argued that he was a bit player and would and should not be involved in ANY trade involving #1.

So your are completely and utterly wrong, but hey that's never hindered your arrogant statements in the past :|
you are a funny little person .....

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
clueless.

you are a funny little person .....
nice comeback, BTW you are not at all funny witty, or informative. But you sure have a high opinion of your self

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

The bitch fighting on this thread is due to our inability to pull off a trade so far.

The bar was set high last year but unless we can pull off a pick 1 trade miracle I can't see a great result again.

Seems like we aren't shopping around players - I guess we need someone to want say Gilbo and pay big overs for him.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
nice comeback, BTW you are not at all funny witty, or informative. But you sure have a high opinion of your self
of course i do im f-ing awesome ... how could i not have a high opinion of myself, why do you have a low opinion of yourself ??? kinda understandable actually

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:The bitch fighting on this thread is due to our inability to pull off a trade so far.
You really are a negative bugger.

Not one trade has been completed by any club yet, none.

I don't think we should expect too much in the first week of a 2 week trade period, while all the clubs sound each other out and assess options.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

dragit wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:The bitch fighting on this thread is due to our inability to pull off a trade so far.
You really are a negative bugger.

Not one trade has been completed by any club yet, none.

I don't think we should expect too much in the first week of a 2 week trade period, while all the clubs sound each other out and assess options.
Should hear at the football if you think he is negative on here.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:
I care!!

If you really cared you would repeat it like you normally do.
What was that?

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
brewski
Club Player

its sad to see that all these young guys say they want to return home and yet they are still choosing a prefered club
the truth is we are not an attractive destination for these homesick players but i think that will all change when we back at Junction Oval

As far as JOR and Jaksch go im glad they have chosen to go to Hawthorn and Carlton instead of us and i hope their deals fall through and they get stuck in sticksville west sydney, a lot of GWS players have come on really quickly but these two have done nothing, so glad we dont get them for the sake of pick 1.

i would love to see us keep pick 1 and take Petracca and with Membrey coming on borad i would be happy with that, i still feel we will have another year of pain and believe we can really reload in the next draft and hopefully snare a Cameron or Patton from GWS.

This draft has been continually described as weak so lets just get the best player and screw the 3 picks in 20 rule and reload next year

Banned by the censors
St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

O'Rourke deal done.

Bundled with pick 43 for Hawks Pick 19 and 40.

Where can I bet on the Box Hill B&F???

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Hawthorn appear to have done well in this deal

saint4life