Tickets for Eagles match

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Fearless
Club Player

Tickets for Eagles match

I am a Social Club member with home game entry membership.
Moved to Perth 3 months ago for work, what is my best approach to getting a ticket for this weekend's game.
Ticketmaster online has no tickets available as of last night.
Cheers.

Fearless, Saints footy. That's what I like.
noddy04
Club Player

Re: Tickets for Eagles match

Ring the club

loris
Saintsational Legend

Fearless wrote:I am a Social Club member with home game entry membership.
Moved to Perth 3 months ago for work, what is my best approach to getting a ticket for this weekend's game.
Cheers.
PM me I have a spare ticket.

karnaby
Club Player

You could PM me too, I've got 2 tickets.

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
Fearless
Club Player

Remind me how the PM system work,
cheers.

Fearless, Saints footy. That's what I like.
loris
Saintsational Legend

Fearless wrote:Remind me how the PM system work,
cheers.
I'll PM you now............ You should get a note on the top right had corner of your screen that 1 new message has arrived. Click on that and you will get my message to you. Give you the details of how to get the ticket off me.

Or if you want to PM, Karnaby I note he has 2 tickets. I only have 1 ticket, my sister can't attend as she has a wedding.

Ticket is with all the Western Saint supporters, so you'll be sheltered a little from those horrible WE supporters :P

loris
Saintsational Legend

Fearless............ have you checked your PM box yet, left a message there hours ago? Do you still want a ticket?

I have another Sainter here who missed out getting a ticket. I've told him if I haven't heard from you by 1000am Western Australian time tomorrow I'll let him have it.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

dont forget the Western Saints Pre-game function ... we still have tickets available for that ....
guests include Victoria Cross recipiant Mark Donaldson as well as other guests from the Soldier On charity that the club support ... plus we will have New president Peter Summers .. Interim CEO Terry Dillon... one of the St Kilda Coaching staff and one of the listed emergancy players in attendance ... we will have some great items up for auction and for raffle including tickets to channel 9's the Footy Show , signed jumpers , saints gift vouchers and inglewood hotel vouchers ..

$25 for adults $15 for kids and Pensioners (includes lunch)

email westernsaints@saints.com.au to secure your tickets .....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

I require 3 tickets to the match and would love to attend the pre game function, always love heading over to Perth.

Can anyone help me out?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

The Saintsational Man wrote:I require 3 tickets to the match and would love to attend the pre game function, always love heading over to Perth.

Can anyone help me out?
i can sort you out with the pre-game tickets .... but the game tickets im afraid are as rare as hens teeth .... unfortunately with the WCE being top of the ladder suddenly WCE fans are desperate for tickets to the game and all the ticketmaster ones sold out really quick

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
jamesmc
Club Player

Fearless wrote:I am a Social Club member with home game entry membership.
Cheers.
You really are fearless.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:dont forget the Western Saints Pre-game function ... we still have tickets available for that ....
guests include Victoria Cross recipiant Mark Donaldson as well as other guests from the Soldier On charity that the club support ... plus we will have New president Peter Summers .. Interim CEO Terry Dillon... one of the St Kilda Coaching staff and one of the listed emergancy players in attendance ... we will have some great items up for auction and for raffle including tickets to channel 9's the Footy Show , signed jumpers , saints gift vouchers and inglewood hotel vouchers ..

$25 for adults $15 for kids and Pensioners (includes lunch)

email westernsaints@saints.com.au to secure your tickets .....
The WA functions really are great fun and well worth every dollar. I encourage anyone going to the game to grab a ticket and help support our WA Saints.
I've won that Inglewood voucher a few years in a row now, not much use to me living 3500k from the hotel so just pass it on to someone with a family, but still good fun.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."