Bruise free footy - 2013 only

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Bruise free footy - 2013 only

Last year I was critical that we played bruise-free footy but with the addition of Delaney, Dunstan and Weller I think we have addressed the issue.

We may not win that many games in 2014 but I think teams will know they have played us.

Stian
Club Player

Re: Bruise free footy - 2013 only

Con Gorozidis wrote:Last year I was critical that we played bruise-free footy but with the addition of Delaney, Dunstan and Weller I think we have addressed the issue.

We may not win that many games in 2014 but I think teams will know they have played us.
Yep, I'm looking forward to seeing Weller play. But, given that he is a rookie, who is more likely to get a promotion after the 13 week waiting period - Weller or Templeton ??????

mick13
Club Player

Re: Bruise free footy - 2013 only

Stian wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Last year I was critical that we played bruise-free footy but with the addition of Delaney, Dunstan and Weller I think we have addressed the issue.

Yep, I'm looking forward to seeing Weller play. But, given that he is a rookie, who is more likely to get a promotion after the 13 week waiting period - Weller or Templeton ??????
Templeton has time on his side. I think Weller (at 21) needs to show something this year, definitely next. And from what I've heard from him, and the club. I reckon we'll see it. Should be a good chance for promotion by Round 12 (or earlier through injury).

If we're unlucky like this year we could see all our rookies get a game heh.