What I can gather so far from all this

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spert
Saintsational Legend

What I can gather so far from all this

Summers is quoting a "vision" and everyone needs to be on the same page basically with that vision- so reading between the lines, Watters was sacked as he didn't share the vision.

Clearly there is a structure that the club has in place, where Pelchin is running the football dept., and Watters answers to Pelchin..so far sounds like a normal business structure, or in the club's case, the vision? So it appears Watters can't get along with Pelchin or some players, although Watters denies this- in other words, we have someone in authority (Watters) who is having problems working with his immediate manager( Pelchin) and also those under him (players), to add to that, the team he coached has basically under-achieved during his tenure.

So Watters has issues communicating in his workplace, doesn't recognise the management structure and has some personality issues with certain people he works with, plus the job he is hired to do- coach the team, has not produced adequate results. This all points to why he would have been sacked.

I guess in conclusion, it is just a matter of an executive group sacking a manager who has problems working within the structure of their business..not an unusual thing at all these days.

T a n k i n g .

Re: What I can gather so far from all this

If things settle in the next 60 days or so , then we will know that SW was a problem .

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

What a great analogy! Have an emoticon! 8-)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
spert
Saintsational Legend

T a n k i n g . wrote:If things settle in the next 60 days or so , then we will know that SW was a problem .
I can't wait 60 days, I want things to settle within 2 months. Maybe The problem was not SW..might be everyone else? :?:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:
T a n k i n g . wrote:If things settle in the next 60 days or so , then we will know that SW was a problem .
I can't wait 60 days, I want things to settle within 2 months. Maybe The problem was not SW..might be everyone else? :?:

Is that delibrate comedy or accidental?

Richter
SS Life Member

spert wrote:
Disagree. I can't wait 60 days or 2 months. Must be settled by the New Year.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...