The Disgruntled Communicator

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Disgruntled Communicator

satchmo wrote:
cwrcyn wrote:Disgruntled former employee/player or current employee/player, or very recently made former employee?

Either way, to send out that e-mail was treachery. If that person is still employed at the club, they should be moved on immediately, irrespective of whatever value they are perceived to be to the club.
I could hazard a guess, but the name that I keep coming up with is still there. Unless of course it is Gram, but his form is more of the twit.
So who would you be guessing, I have no idea who it might be

I love this club
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote: I will not hesitate to be full and frank
TOT you can be frank but can I still be mr six o'clock !

In red white and black from 73
gringo
Saintsational Legend

BakesFan wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:
(Oh, and BakesFan, I think you might have missed the twitter missive from SaintPav to a particularly stupid member of the press. It's not fair that you miss out, so here you go ...
Cheers, SF..... should have known that kosifantutti was way smarter than that..didn't realise he/she was quoting Mr Chadwick......
Tom Chadwick is indeed a particularly stupid member of the press...well done Saint Pav.

You're all mean he has stated he meant that it isn't a word in that context? Because saying it's not a word didn't sound stupid enough on it's own. And they say the standard of journalism is slipping.

I drove back from South Australia last night and had hours of Finey on the radio. I can see why he was chosen to be the mouth piece of these resentful white ants, he is an unquestioning sensationalist who is so unbalanced he is borderline unhinged.

The funniest bit was when he was whining about the length of the draft period only to be corrected by the soccer guy who told him it was called the trade period.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote: 5 decisions were detrimental to this club imo
You are indeed the HINDSIGHT KING!!!

WaFJ :roll:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

I would appreciate a copy of the email if anyone has it.

I still remember way back when email wasn't even a proper word but the name of an aircon.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
karnaby
Club Player

It's a big ask, I know, but just wondering if we could possibly leave the bitching and personal stuff out of this thread in the hope it develops to the extent that some good might come from it?

It seems that there are people on here who have been recipients of this email, I think it's time for them to consider whether they want to be part of the problem or a part of the solution. I'm sure TOT can be trusted with a quiet PM.

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

The email in question also found its way to less noisy media practitioners, 1 of whom is well known and broadly appreciated here. He doubted the veracity of what was postulated, so chose not to lend his weight, although what he read caused him considerable concern. This failed to deter the most noisy end of the commentariat
intersting that some media took what may have been info and investigated themselves and then decided not to publish-- and surprisingly the paper we normaly like to abuse has been even handed and not back page about any info from the saints.

another journo opposite paper comes back from holidays and obviously sees the info from said email and goes in boots and all--------- do they then find out more and start backpedaling--

the 'twisting' of information or listening only to what you want to hear, or not following up information of one light to push for the common' perception' ( negative)
is why I generally like to go to the original audio, video- IN full where possible--- listen to the tone, hear what the original question, context of responseand question etc-- to better get why the information came to light in the forst place

ie listen to Scott's manager
or Dal's manager Both of these gentlemen appaer to be even handed with their dealings with clubs and not agressive.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Excellent stuff TOT! The rats need to be exposed.

Although it's only a game, what they are doing is not a game.
It's about pushback, Doc. The snippet as fact bs has been driving me nuts. And, when there's little or no context it becomes infuriating. I haven't read anywhere about the likes of Fine being qualified in organisational theory, operations management, complex societies, or any field of endeavour beyond shock jockery 101. Be buggered if I'm happy to let them run the agenda.

Plus, I'm very happy with Summers early displays of actual competence. A little bit of leadership mixed with a dose of clarity, coherently explained, is way more interesting to me than the braindead rantings of misanthropes who've been fed embellished, exaggerated, venal and filtered versions of largely insignificant everyday goings on at a sporting business in which I am vested. Phew!

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:The question I would like to ask TOt, is this one individual or a faction within the club who have a gripe against Watters in particular.
If it's a faction it ain't very big. Summers is firmly in control and he's providing real breathing space for people to get on and do their jobs. And, guess what? The folks doing those jobs are actually happy about it. Who'd have thought, eh?

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Redirection to supporters?

More concern is how the club is travelling, and perhaps we are paying the price... Nothing wrong with debating it.

The club I love is heading dangerously into an uncertain future IMO

Ask yourself honestly
Which AFL club is in the most precarious situation... Essendon aside, but they are a powerhouse and will recover

I can argue that WB, North and Melbourne have made management calls that have set them on the right path and are ahead of StK.... The new clubs will succeed on the back of Hand outs....
Brisbane are also in trouble, but are a required club....

Open your eyes folks, we are in deep s***.... If you can't see it... Well?

I suppose it's too late to worry about how we got there, and I have been shredded for ever questioning management.... But lesson must be learned...

5 decisions were detrimental to this club imo
When does "debating" the future become dwelling on the past?

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:The question I would like to ask TOt, is this one individual or a faction within the club who have a gripe against Watters in particular.
If it's a faction it ain't very big. Summers is firmly in control and he's providing real breathing space for people to get on and do their jobs. And, guess what? The folks doing those jobs are actually happy about it. Who'd have thought, eh?

Appreciate the info TOT.

Do you think those in charge at the club are aware of who is doing the dirty on the club and will they be given the arse, as they should?

I love this club
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote: I will not hesitate to be full and frank
TOT you can be frank but can I still be mr six o'clock !
Coitanly, Mr 6. I do tend to be frankest when at my fullest.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:I would appreciate a copy of the email if anyone has it.

I still remember way back when email wasn't even a proper word but the name of an aircon.
+1

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:

Appreciate the info TOT.

Do you think those in charge at the club are aware of who is doing the dirty on the club and will they be given the arse, as they should?
Actually, Still, I'm not sure they're too worried about it. Oxygen deprivation is a reasonable way to let it die on its own, rather than give it any credence by engaging. Sad sacks, like the perpetrator(s) of this side show, just tend to get sadder over time.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:

Appreciate the info TOT.

Actually, Still, I'm not sure they're too worried about it. Oxygen deprivation is a reasonable way to let it die on its own, rather than give it any credence by engaging. Sad sacks, like the perpetrator(s) of this side show, just tend to get sadder over time.

Ok, I wait eagerly until you can name and shame. I understand that the club doesn't want to give credence to it but I really think a strong statement should be made by sacking them. I don't get why the perpetrators would want to be still at the club anyway

I love this club
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

What is the difference between a Fox News reporter and a bag of s***?

Fox News reporters are absolutely useless.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:What is the difference between a Fox News reporter and a bag of s***?

Fox News reporters are absolutely useless.
So the usefulness of the bag of shyte would be to throw at a Fox News reporter

I love this club
Buckets
SS Life Member

Devilhead wrote:TOT it would be very appreciated if you could PM me the email

I for one would endorse the explicit disclosure of the originator of the candidly malevolent email

Cheers :twisted:

TOT I too would love to read this email if at all possible.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Buckets wrote:
Devilhead wrote:TOT it would be very appreciated if you could PM me the email

I for one would endorse the explicit disclosure of the originator of the candidly malevolent email

Cheers :twisted:

TOT I too would love to read this email if at all possible.
Well I wouldn't mind seeing it to if possible

I love this club
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

I'd be surprised if TOT started flicking the email around randomly...maybe I'm looking at that wrong.

Austinnn
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Redirection to supporters?

More concern is how the club is travelling, and perhaps we are paying the price... Nothing wrong with debating it.

The club I love is heading dangerously into an uncertain future IMO

Ask yourself honestly
Which AFL club is in the most precarious situation... Essendon aside, but they are a powerhouse and will recover

I can argue that WB, North and Melbourne have made management calls that have set them on the right path and are ahead of StK.... The new clubs will succeed on the back of Hand outs....
Brisbane are also in trouble, but are a required club....

Open your eyes folks, we are in deep s***.... If you can't see it... Well?

I suppose it's too late to worry about how we got there, and I have been shredded for ever questioning management.... But lesson must be learned...

5 decisions were detrimental to this club imo
hahahahhahahahahahhaahaahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahaaaa!

BigNote, I really don't know if you're one of the addressees, but you certainly sucked up the info laid out by the sender.

Open your eyes, the world is about to cave in and swallow us all!!!! Can't you all see???!!!

*awkward scuffle with security guards*

hahahahahahahahaha!

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
Austinnn
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:I'd be surprised if TOT started flicking the email around randomly...maybe I'm looking at that wrong.
Yeah, me too. Too much class for a start.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Stop asking to see the email.
We know enough about its contents:
SW called a dwarf by players, senior players hate him, Pelch argued with him, club in disarray,
some players wanna leave, everyone hates Seaford, yada yada yada.
Somebody saw something minor and blew it up, invented stories a la the Fairfax Witch.
Someone with an axe to grind.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

Grant Thomas. Still in contact with some senior players, who may be miffed at SW devaluing their past efforts. SW being tough -"Armo and Fish, don't go away with that Martin fella" he's treating them like schoolkids.
Senior players needing to vent, find a sympathetic kindred spirit who soothes their ego, so they exaggerate everything. That's human nature.
Check twitter, GT pretty vocal about his old club.
And any media hack will listen to him as they know he is a conduit to the players.
He spent years on Footy Classified with the Fairfax Witch so they know each other.
Of course I have no proof at all, simply a wild guess which is probably way way off mark.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

Oh, yes. SW at the B & F saying "this club has settled for second best"
How would that sit with GT, who achieved so much while he was there?
Slap in the face.
So SW has devalued all who came before him, coaches, administrators, forget GT, the "source" could be anyone :roll: