Bains update

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Bains update

On SEN today

1) Happy with trade of Mac and Savage. Tough decision, great clubman and on field leader, but the days are gone when a club gets a player for nothing ( a not subtle reference to North Melbourne).

2) Talks continuing wit North about NDS. Both parties have to be happy (both clubs) and wont let it drag on.

3) Still looking for a third top #20 dp and have some deals going on that he is confident will occur in the next week.

Terry Wallets view on trade - good for both parties, Saints and Hwaks both get what is required.

On North deal - Saints well within their rights to tell North shove their FA for NDS. Saints get on a DP while North win, PLUS they then have to give up something for Delaney, said Saints playing it well ATM.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Re: Bains update

I really do like the way Bains and the club are basically telling North to shove it and sticking to their demands despite what Norf and the angry little and Scott say in the media

I love this club
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:I really do like the way Bains and the club are basically telling North to shove it and sticking to their demands despite what Norf and the angry little and Scott say in the media

Saints have the whip hand.

1) Keep Dal (can anybody see a down side for keeping him)
2) Force North to up their offer and include Delaney
3) If no offer take Delaney in the PSD.

Sounds like we are progressing nicely with GWS, so North can play hard ball and try to get a player for free, but he is not FA and most likely wont be if what Bains is saying is correct.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

He also said that he can't control what is written about the club. To me, that was a bit of a whack at our "Friends" in the media !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Beekay
SS Life Member

KEEP THE DAL!

Worth nothing less than a top 16 pick, for me.

Smooth, classy, tidy footballer. Would be a great role model for clean, crisp footy.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

He can't eastern, but others should

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

I think we should just tell North to go jump.

Keep Dal Santo and possibly take Delaney in the PSD.