Who the HELL????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who the HELL????

CURLY wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
SainterK wrote:Not everyone's done talking...

RT “@BenWiseMelb: Stay classy... http://t.co/mAGabf5DHg
Plus I'm sure the footy show will do an interview with their little mate (which I'm sure he'll get a fee for and fair enough too). By some accounts the club was contacted directly and if they replied in a timely manner they could have made a payment and sorted this out early. And yet everyone whinges about conspiracy theories and St Kilda.

Oh so if the club bowed to their attempt to black mail it would have been sorted?
Er, its not blackmail if the idiotic players set fire to an entertainer they hired. Its called compensation and if you think he hasn't received a payment from St Kilda to settle the case you're living in la la land.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
Superboot wrote:Quote from email received from the Club.:

"I sincerely apologise to Mr Johnston and have done so personally today. As a playing group we were engaged in end of season activities which in hindsight were quite childish. I made an error of judgement in including Mr Johnston in the activity".

In hindsight?!! :shock: :shock:

And the error of judgement was to include Mr Johnson??!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My wife wants to know why I continue to support the Club. What should I say to her?

Say nothing give her a backhander , actions speak louder that words .. :shock: :shock:
You're a charming fellow.

Kickit
Club Player

Bluthy wrote: Er, its not blackmail if the idiotic players set fire to an entertainer they hired. Its called compensation and if you think he hasn't received a payment from St Kilda to settle the case you're living in la la land.
Ummm paying under the table to make people shut up, is not compensation. If the damaged party ask for this sort of compensation, it could easily be taken to be blackmail or extortion.

Grrrrr
Club Player

Even Quentin giving a spray...

https://twitter.com/qkenihan

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Grrrrr wrote:Even Quentin giving a spray...

https://twitter.com/qkenihan

"You're pushing your luck little man!"

matrix
Saintsational Legend

the little fella is going off tap!!

Richter
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:Until trade week, what else is there to talk about?

No finals for us.

Nobody delisted yet.
Agreed.

Also the Essendope saga is taking a breath hence a news void...

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

So does anyone know exactly what happened yet?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:So does anyone know exactly what happened yet?

Yeah it was a hate crime. markintheusa told me.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:So does anyone know exactly what happened yet?

Yeah it was a hate crime. markintheusa told me.
perpetuatedby the likes of you, me, and everybody else on earth, except of course for mark :D :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:17 pages? Seriously? There must be bigger things in the world to worry about.
Yiou're right SEN. Whats the big deal with a bit of arson and dwarf lighting and complete lack of leadership at the club dagging our brand through the mud? Now where there carpet to sweep everything under yet again? Lets get back to the key issues at the club - why aren't Watters and Ledger BFF's?

It was bad enough when the issue was being focussed on the dwarf but now you are bringing sheep into it?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:17 pages? Seriously? There must be bigger things in the world to worry about.
Yiou're right SEN. Whats the big deal with a bit of arson and dwarf lighting and complete lack of leadership at the club dagging our brand through the mud? Now where there carpet to sweep everything under yet again? Lets get back to the key issues at the club - why aren't Watters and Ledger BFF's?

It was bad enough when the issue was being focussed on the dwarf but now you are bringing sheep into it?

The sheep in MCGusto's avatar looks like it is just about to commit a hate crime (BTW i wrote a book and lecture on Sheep hate crimes)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I don't believe you. You are just trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

You are just a <redacted> <redacter>......oops, sorry wrong forum. I'll have my baaarrtt kicked over that one. Maybe by a Mod called Sean.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Hate crimes?

HATE CRIMES???

More likely a bit of karaoke that got out of hand :wink:

"Oh oh oh, I'm on fire..."

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Time to close this down. The guys playing for our club made 2 mistakes on Monday. One was hiring a dwarf to be a door bitch and the other was setting his clothes on fire. It wasnt a case of picking on the little man as most players had the stupid prank done to them as well. Its mad monday and any guy who has played footy at any level know things happen that wouldnt happen at any other other time. Those thinking it shouldnt happen at AFL level are living in fantasy land. These guys hardly have a drink these days for 6 months and let their hair down. This is no excuse for a person employed by players of our club to cop what he did. it should never have happened but like i said yesterday go to many pubs on a Monday in the next couple of weeks and stupid things will happen. if you want to see them then get down to the McKinnon on Monday week.

Our players mistake was not burning each others clothes even if it is stupid but doing it to the dwarf who shouldnt have been there in the first place. Dont worry every AFL club will do stupid things on mad monday they just wont let anyone else see it.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Blake's love song to Flint Jones (kudos to whoever came up with Flint - gold plated gold)

Tilt my hat at the sun
And the shadows they burn dark
Light me and I'll burn for you
And the love song never stops

- INXS

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Time to close this down. The guys playing for our club made 2 mistakes on Monday. One was hiring a dwarf to be a door bitch and the other was setting his clothes on fire. It wasnt a case of picking on the little man as most players had the stupid prank done to them as well. Its mad monday and any guy who has played footy at any level know things happen that wouldnt happen at any other other time. Those thinking it shouldnt happen at AFL level are living in fantasy land. These guys hardly have a drink these days for 6 months and let their hair down. This is no excuse for a person employed by players of our club to cop what he did. it should never have happened but like i said yesterday go to many pubs on a Monday in the next couple of weeks and stupid things will happen. if you want to see them then get down to the McKinnon on Monday week.

Our players mistake was not burning each others clothes even if it is stupid but doing it to the dwarf who shouldnt have been there in the first place. Dont worry every AFL club will do stupid things on mad monday they just wont let anyone else see it.

I have been told that there is no place for logic in this thread. Begone with you and all those like you. Begone!

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

SENsaintsational wrote:I have been told that there is no place for logic in this thread. Begone with you and all those like you. Begone!
Sounds like a K-Tel product SEN.........K-Tel Begone !!

Do you suffer from stains in your carpets and furniture? Hard to remove childrens handprints, stubborn marks from your pets, annoying dwarf ash stains ??

Remove them all with one simple application of K-Tel Begone, now available in handy spot stain remover size spray bottles.

Remember K-Tel Begone, and may all of your problems be little ones......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Should be even more trouble tonight. The little man in going on ACA and has emails from a senior player that apparently arent great. Does everyone of our players have a gunshot injury to their foot?

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

FFS. Again.

Any idea as to the Really Clever Author? Please tell me it is someone who has retired.

Wake me up when trade week starts.

Always loyal
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Should be even more trouble tonight. The little man in going on ACA and has emails from a senior player that apparently arent great. Does everyone of our players have a gunshot injury to their foot?
Foot in mouth disease.

I've met quite a few footballers over the journey as have you P66.....the overriding average intellect ain't that high!!! There's not to many Nick Stones among our group.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:I have been told that there is no place for logic in this thread. Begone with you and all those like you. Begone!
Sounds like a K-Tel product SEN.........K-Tel Begone !!

Do you suffer from stains in your carpets and furniture? Hard to remove childrens handprints, stubborn marks from your pets, annoying dwarf ash stains ??

Remove them all with one simple application of K-Tel Begone, now available in handy spot stain remover size spray bottles.

Remember K-Tel Begone, and may all of your problems be little ones......

I think you got the brand naming incorrect. This weekend only special offer....KRudd Begone.....

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

nicely said plugs

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Kickit wrote:
Bluthy wrote: Er, its not blackmail if the idiotic players set fire to an entertainer they hired. Its called compensation and if you think he hasn't received a payment from St Kilda to settle the case you're living in la la land.
Ummm paying under the table to make people shut up, is not compensation. If the damaged party ask for this sort of compensation, it could easily be taken to be blackmail or extortion.
Businesses have legal reps to do these deals all the time. The guy could easily have sued - instead of dragging it out through the court you reach a settlement and is a speedy result for all parties. Courts will even encourage both parties to work out a settlement rather than go to court. If St Kilda got it early they might have stopped it getting out is all.

markinUSA
SS Life Member

That would be really bad.
Because repeatedly targetting of the victim sounds an awful like what happens in....
A HATE CRIME!

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.