What happened to Terry Milera?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

What happened to Terry Milera?

remember that guy, back in the first few rounds? Oozing with peripheral awarenss, daring, dash, creativity?

What happened?

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Re: What happened to Terry Milera?

Who's Terry Milera?

SaintSimmo
Club Player

What happened was he played the first 13 games of the season, and then was dropped to the VFL and hasn't played since because the club wouldn't want to wreck his body, which needs a lot of work if he is to become a regular first team player.

Sainter for life.
murray 66
Club Player

Apparently dealing with personal issues.I heard on the grapevine he hit the wall.

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

murray 66 wrote:Apparently dealing with personal issues.I heard on the grapevine he hit the wall.

I am going to open a can of worms here but why do the majority of aboriginal players deal with personal issues and we all of a sudden have to give two s***s more?

People laughed at Nathan Thompson and Jon Hay when they released their battles with mental illness yet it is guaranteed that more finger pointing will result if Terry Milera is having 'personal issues'.

bennymac5
Club Player

Saw the first half of yesterdays game at VFL and he was very soft to be honest.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Terry was starting to get a bit of cult following.

Hopefully it's not the last we see of him.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
realdeal
Club Player

Adam Schnieder got fit.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

bennymac5 wrote:Saw the first half of yesterdays game at VFL and he was very soft to be honest.
Didnt get any better in 2nd half.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
murray 66 wrote:Apparently dealing with personal issues.I heard on the grapevine he hit the wall.

I am going to open a can of worms here but why do the majority of aboriginal players deal with personal issues and we all of a sudden have to give two s***s more?

People laughed at Nathan Thompson and Jon Hay when they released their battles with mental illness yet it is guaranteed that more finger pointing will result if Terry Milera is having 'personal issues'.
Maybe you laughed but not everyone did. What a stupid thing to write.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:

Jesus i didn't laugh. Who f****** laughs at s*** like that. I don't care who has issues if they want time out to deal with s*** it's their right. Saying that you somehow need to give more of a s*** because of anything is pretty insulting but maybe you should just give a s*** about people because it could happen to you. Otherwise you may be a sociopath dude.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

The Redeemer wrote:I am going to open a can of worms here but why do the majority of aboriginal players deal with personal issues and we all of a sudden have to give two s***s more?
Hi 'Deesy, no can of worms, but I'm not sure the majority of aboriginal players (do have to) deal with personal issues, or whether that should just read the majority of players...? I don't have any stats on that one... does anyone?

A reason we all of a sudden have to give... more ...could be coz Terry's our player? :idea:

Hope that whatever it may be, things sort out for you Terry. Like 'Daniel, I'd love to see you back weaving your magic.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

He seemed to be getting a little ahead of himself, and was found out. Kept taking on opposition players and getting caught. Was trying to be too flashy rather than doing the simple things.

He will definitely be around next year and should be pushing back into the side. Just lost touch a little.

'Because we've got unfinished business'
....................Official Saintsational Banner Designer....................
andrewg
Club Player

He is young we expect too much too early these days

hAyES
Club Player

realdeal wrote:Adam Schnieder got fit.
Spot on.
andrewg wrote:He is young we expect too much too early these days
He'll be 25 when the next season starts. Not exactly young.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Played a couple of reasonable games, a lot of quiet ones. Saad well ahead of him, a way to go he has, personally doubt he'll make it.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:

you are a d**khead.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Moorabbin Saints wrote:He seemed to be getting a little ahead of himself, and was found out. Kept taking on opposition players and getting caught. Was trying to be too flashy rather than doing the simple things.

He will definitely be around next year and should be pushing back into the side. Just lost touch a little.
Probably correct.

Hope he has a great pre-season. With a bit more discipline, combined with his natural talent he could be a damn good player.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.