What the hell is happening?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SoopaSaint
Club Player

What the hell is happening?

Raphe Clarke must go. This faithful servant of the club is too slow... makes poor decisions and modern AFL football has just left him behind. Anyone with any knowledge of our great game can see this. It is not right to keep playing him. Nick Reiwoldt for all that he was, is no longer... Abusing your team-mate because he kicks a high ball that lands 7 metres away from you, is NOT the actions of a good leader. Too often he picks what he goes for... and leaves someone else to do the rest. Often then gobbing-off at the player kicking the ball for missing him! Look at your own scoring ratio Nick! And if I could not coach any better than the 'panel' we currently have down at Seaford then I will gladly hand my membership ticket in... For too long we have all accepted mediocrity as some kind of badge of honour without making a genuine effort to be the best we can.

SoopaSaint
Club Player

Re: What the hell is happening?

The club is being wrecked by ego's - that's what is happening. Trade Goddard. Sack Clarke. Demote Reiwoldt. Now is the time for a good clean-out of the deadwood. This group will never win a Premiership and some team will be unlucky IF we make the Finals. NOW is the time to re-build. And while we are at it... recruit some "men!" Players who are not so easily pushed-off the ball. Players who can stand up in a game. Players who kick long... not up-and-under kicks to put their teammate under pressure. And don't give me any rubbish about one game! This happens far too often. This is AFL... a man's game. Play it that way!

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

What the hell is happening? Well SoopaSaint, you are posting in the General Forum, where everything other than sport is "discussed". Perhaps a friendly moderator can sort it out.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

As marvin gaye once said , " don't shoot daddy "

In red white and black from 73
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

mr six o'clock wrote:As marvin gaye once said , " don't shoot daddy "
:roll: :lol: :lol:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

'friendly moderator'
... hmmmmm

iis that the illusive oxymoron bosen hiding in full view.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
SoopaSaint
Club Player

Yes - I know this is posted in the wrong section of this forum... and I apologise to the more 'tech savvy' among you but see what happened at Etihad last night..?! Without Clarke... without Goddard and with a new attitude by Reiwoldt..? This is what we are capable of Saints and don't you forget it!