Koschitzke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

eppo67
Club Player

Re: Koschitzke

defacto wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
andrewg wrote:Sick, ankle, flu, concussion blah blah blah same old story with Kozi. Blah blah blah Koshitzki
+1.Always something with kosi.

Its like when someone comes to work with the flu and does nothing and brags how much of a soldier they are - whilst making everyone else sick. In their head they are a great worker. in reality they are a massive pain in the rear. If ur sick or injured Kosi - FFFS - please DONT play!
+1

if he's always unfit then i'm afraid his body isnt up to it anymore and he should retire gracefully, instead of bleeding the club for $$ and list space.
+ 100. I was just waiting for the excuses after that disgraceful performance. My prediction was ingrown toe nail or food poisoning.
We have quite a few on our list that are on $$ they simply do not deserve or earn. Please tell me that its not true he is contracted for next year as well.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
saintdooley wrote:K, surely you understand though, there is nobody to blame but kosi. If he was really sick, he would of told scott. therefore he would of not played. was he thinking that the team needed him maybe (if so he has lost his mind) was he given no option but to play? end of the day he would get the final word and he played a game that was nothing but a joke. If i was not a stkilda fan i would of sat there laughing like a hyena at his efforts, instead i just sat there wondering why......how????
Scott said they were aware he was sick all week, and was sick before and during the game.

I don't think the final word should be the players, I think it should be the coach....he is in charge after all.

As for the rest of your comments, you'll understand that I have nothing to say to you about them. I've explained to you before how I feel about fans going past criticising players and making their attacks personal.
It is nothing personal K, over the years he has lost speed, skill, motivation, coordination, and everything else that makes a football player. He has not had it for a while and his time has well and truly come and gone (a year ago). Something has to be done. nothing personal, just the truth.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
SainterK wrote:
saintdooley wrote:K, surely you understand though, there is nobody to blame but kosi. If he was really sick, he would of told scott. therefore he would of not played. was he thinking that the team needed him maybe (if so he has lost his mind) was he given no option but to play? end of the day he would get the final word and he played a game that was nothing but a joke. If i was not a stkilda fan i would of sat there laughing like a hyena at his efforts, instead i just sat there wondering why......how????
Scott said they were aware he was sick all week, and was sick before and during the game.

I don't think the final word should be the players, I think it should be the coach....he is in charge after all.

As for the rest of your comments, you'll understand that I have nothing to say to you about them. I've explained to you before how I feel about fans going past criticising players and making their attacks personal.
It is nothing personal K, over the years he has lost speed, skill, motivation, coordination, and everything else that makes a football player. He has not had it for a while and his time has well and truly come and gone (a year ago). Something has to be done. nothing personal, just the truth.
See, you can articulate quite well why you think he shouldn't be in the team, see if you can keep it up.