Possible ins/outs for the rest of the year.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Buckets
SS Life Member

Possible ins/outs for the rest of the year.

Outs: Ins:
Kosi. Wilkes
Milne. Dunnell
Gram. Newnes
Raph. Simpkin

Won't happen but this is what I would like to see.
Think the Bj is treading water he may be getting touches but just does not seem to have the same desire whether he is just biding time due to knowing he is leaving or not but something is up with him.

I think that at least 2 or the 4 have had their tickets stamped but the game is passing them by. Time to inject the team with more youth I really can't see the team making the finals this game was just way too important and for the exception of a few they didn't turn up. IMO Roo needed to be rested as he was no where near his usual running machine.

We got played tonight. They niggled all night and got the result they wanted. Our focus moved from the ball to the man and at that point we were screwed!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Possible ins/outs for the rest of the year.

I agree with most those Id add Blake also- he ain the future evenif hes been a loyal servant.

Ledger needs a game also imo and possibly Ross should get a taste at some stage...

“Yeah….nah””
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

wilkes is not some sort of fix at all. don't expect anything from him.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

ShanghaiSaint wrote:wilkes is not some sort of fix at all. don't expect anything from him.
Do we Gamble with Wilkes? He reminds me of Ryan, I think he is way too slow.Just IMHO.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

we need some sacrificial lambs. 2 of gram bj and joey will have to go so we can recruit a genuine young tall fwd. i think rhys is/will be our number 1 ruckman when fit.

Buckets
SS Life Member

I think at this stage the Wilkes may give us a bit more than Kosi, hell we could try Markworth but he is still a year away from a senior game IMO

Buckets
SS Life Member

WellardSaint wrote:
ShanghaiSaint wrote:wilkes is not some sort of fix at all. don't expect anything from him.
Do we Gamble with Wilkes? He reminds me of Ryan, I think he is way too slow.Just IMHO.
I reckon at this stage that Wilkes would be a bit faster than Kosi, and everyone seems to lament Kosi's lack of pace. Surely if Wilkes is quicker and can actually get the ball it might be good for the forward line and around the ground?