Discussion - Saints v West Coast - Sunday 20th May

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

Re: Discussion - Saints v West Coast - Sunday 20th May

jays wrote:we really have a chance with all there players out
we have a chance if those players are in.... we can play great footy that's what counts... we have a good shot.......

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

A request to the worriers on here...

On Monday night we were granted a beautiful glimpse into the future... I hope the not too distant future. But please be patient. There will be speed humps on the Cuddle's road to the TOP. :shock:

I'm very confident that we can once again pluck those self-preening weagles, :twisted: but should that not quite happen this time, I hope that some of the more nervous peeps' on here can stop, take a deep breathe, and smell the roses that we are cultivating... 8-)
ShanghaiSaint wrote:
jays wrote:we really have a chance with all their players out
we have a chance if those players are in.... we can play great footy that's what counts... we have a good shot.......
Totally agree Shanghai. For me it's still OK's original prediction - Saintas by PLUS 18 points :!:

Go you Saintas :!:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
QuestionOfAccuracy
Club Player

Whether Priddis plays or not is a pretty critical factor in the game. When you've got him, Kerr, Cox and Natanui (as well as Shuey) then their midfield is as good as anyone's. Priddis is their key clearance winner though. If he plays, I'd love to see Lenny go head-to-head with him.

It will be interesting to see where Siposs lines up, or if he makes the lineup at all. His long kicking could really be an asset on such a large ground.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Ahh yes it's time for the game I dread for the saints to lose. Lose and hear about it for weeks at work, win and hear the excuses for weeks at work. Hope we kick em while their down :twisted:

I had little hope for the Blues game but after that I think we can get them at Pattersons. I haven't been as impressed with the eagles form this years as some others have been.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

FINAL TEAM OUT: Arryn Siposs IN: Jamie Cripps

Int; Armitage, Ray, Cripps, Wilkes.

Em: James Gwilt, Jack Newnes, Arryn Siposs

Selwood, Schofield, Naitanui in for Brown, Neates, Lycett.

Interchange; Brennan, McGinnity, A Selwood, Sheppard.

Em; Stevens, Stevenson, Swift

So no Jimmy then this week?

Or a sneaky late change?

saintvic
Club Player

Does anyone know if Gwilt has flown to W.A. With the team, as I can't imagine they would take the chance of flying him to Perth if he wasn't going to get a game. He would be better off getting another game at Sandy.