A view on this Forum from the outide

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

stinger wrote:...typical and predictable..... :roll:
And in your case, downright boring.

Cretan....... LOL.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

matrix
Saintsational Legend

well at least the thread is living up to its potential

i'll get the popcorn....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Hammer wrote:Wow!

Stinger, you seem to have posted many times on this thread.
Feeling a bit sensitive? :?
nah....just having a bit of fun with the usual suspects...they can't help themselves.....like rats to a rotten carcass...someone starts a thread like this and the same troublemakers and bullies pile in accusing me of starting all the s*** on here when in fact i mainly ignore them, and some i ignore completely....have done for months...the only one with the balls to admit he's part of the problem is plugga...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:well at least the thread is living up to its potential

i'll get the popcorn....
nah...i have had my say...i'm outa here....going to the gym...then i will see what the educated amongst us have to say on our rookie recruits... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
matrix wrote:well at least the thread is living up to its potential

i'll get the popcorn....
nah...i have had my say...i'm outa here....going to the gym...then i will see what the educated amongst us have to say on our rookie recruits... :wink:
Exit Stinger... Stage Right.... chased by 50,000 Cretans whose ethnicity has been dishonoured.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Just ignore the trolls and troublemakers, dont feed them, and if they respond ignore them once again. Dont directly respond to their aggressiveness and attempted bullying, because as well all know, bullies are cowards.

They get very frustrated and eventually run away.

This can be a very good place to discuss football, especially the Saints, if you dont allow the usual suspects (we all know who) to wreck the thread or threads.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Just ignore the trolls and troublemakers, dont feed them, and if they respond ignore them once again. Dont directly respond to their aggressiveness and attempted bullying, because as well all know, bullies are cowards.

This can be a very good place to discuss football, especially the Saints, if you dont allow the usual suspects (we all know who) to wreck the thread or threads.
At least now I know one person listened to me...

They walk amongst us...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Just ignore the trolls and troublemakers, dont feed them, and if they respond ignore them once again. Dont directly respond to their aggressiveness and attempted bullying, because as well all know, bullies are cowards.

At least now I know one person listened to me...
Sorry, I ignore you usually troublemaker :wink:

Yup - actually did listen to you regarding the trolls like Nexus and the other one and it is actually quite funny to watch them get in such a tiz when you dont answer them :wink:

they are like children.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Hammer
Club Player

Usual suspects? :lol: :lol:

In all of my 48 posts........

So, the outsiders view might be fair me thinks

Bring back the Hammer!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Hammer wrote:Usual suspects? :lol: :lol:

In all of my 48 posts........

So, the outsiders view might be fair me thinks
49 posts.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

I reckon I'm pretty good on here. ;)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Just re read the whole thread. Maybe i have a warped sense of humour but I found it to be very funny. Some guys really do have a sense of humour and some other take themselves way to seriously but only IMO.

While I am at it I reckon people who say there are 3,4 or even 5 guys who are basically a pain in the arse and wreck the forum well why not name those guys. Surely you cant get a warning for naming them. Maybe you could also explain how they could improve their posting so the conform to the rest of the group. I for one dont have a problem with any poster on here even those so called trolls. As others have said just ignore them if you dont like what they write or challenge them if they write crap. I am actually thinking of changing my posting style and challenging people when I disagree with what they say. I am sick of just agreeing with everyone.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:All I know is that I am not part of the problem. I mostly just start threads and only discuss our great club but I agree there are a few others who are just argumentative. It would be a much better site if people just agreed with each other even if their facts are wrong or their opinions baseless.

how about if we simply responded we actually had something worthwhile to say... rather than just to start a fight.

Case in point, look at the guys that just follow Big Mart around... he's not the only negative 1 around here but a handful of forumites simply follow him around and attempt... rather poorly most times... to criticise his POV

more often than not... it doesn't even relate to the topic and derails it

there's a difference between disagreeing and baiting plugger

have a look at threads between Inkersaint and myself... we clearly both disagree on the topic regarding McQualter's selection in 2010.
I agree it was poor to continue slelecting him and that we may have developed someone else in his place.
He argues that statiscally he was clearly the best player and that injuries meant we didnt have options to replace him.

We've locked horns on it in maybe 2-3 threads in a year and a half... no name calling, no insults, no following each other around and criticising. It's good to debate... bad to seek attention and play agendas

Spiro K

Now I am Cretan and have on occasion been called a cretin!

In politics when inner party squabbling turns into blatant abuse or when we see Tony, Julia et al, indulge in insults in and outside parliament it is called (in some quarters) 'vigorous debate'. Isn't it thus the Australian way?

Perhaps on a psychological level, we use this forum sometimes to vent all our frustrations, disappointments and angst which comes with being Saint supporters? This is healthy as long as it does not venture into racial, sexual and personal abuse one would hope.

"Man must suffer to be wise or alternatively support the Saints." Aeschylus
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: have a look at threads between Inkersaint and myself... we clearly both disagree on the topic regarding McQualter's selection in 2010.
I thought your baiting of Inkersaint on that topic was terrible and believe you are one of the worst troublemakers on the forum.

You
SainterK
Dr Spaceman
Saint66au
and

Mr Magic.

You all should be banned.

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

There, I named names :P

Lance or James??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:All I know is that I am not part of the problem. I mostly just start threads and only discuss our great club but I agree there are a few others who are just argumentative. It would be a much better site if people just agreed with each other even if their facts are wrong or their opinions baseless.

how about if we simply responded we actually had something worthwhile to say... rather than just to start a fight.

Case in point, look at the guys that just follow Big Mart around... he's not the only negative 1 around here but a handful of forumites simply follow him around and attempt... rather poorly most times... to criticise his POV

more often than not... it doesn't even relate to the topic and derails it

there's a difference between disagreeing and baiting plugger

have a look at threads between Inkersaint and myself... we clearly both disagree on the topic regarding McQualter's selection in 2010.
I agree it was poor to continue slelecting him and that we may have developed someone else in his place.
He argues that statiscally he was clearly the best player and that injuries meant we didnt have options to replace him.

We've locked horns on it in maybe 2-3 threads in a year and a half... no name calling, no insults, no following each other around and criticising. It's good to debate... bad to seek attention and play agendas
I disagree with BM when he states opinions as facts. You may think I follow his posts around but I only comment on ones that IMO are factually wrong or have a baseless opinion. By the way he may also be following around some of my posts and then commenting on them but he is that arrogant he doesnt use the quote button. Maybe because of that you have no idea who he is responding to but I certainly do. By the way I certainly never start name calling, swearing or insults however some people cant take being questioned about things that are clearly incorrect and then start with the insults. That is like a bull at a gate to me.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
skeptic wrote: have a look at threads between Inkersaint and myself... we clearly both disagree on the topic regarding McQualter's selection in 2010.
I thought your baiting of Inkersaint on that topic was terrible and believe you are one of the worst troublemakers on the forum.

You
SainterK
Dr Spaceman
Saint66au
and

Mr Magic.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

You
SainterK
Dr Spaceman
Saint66au
and

Mr Magic.

SEE! SEE!

Bringing the LULZ to a thread is a form of bullying (so my OH&S rep tells me) :wink:

Lance or James??

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

You
SainterK
Dr Spaceman
Saint66au
and

Mr Magic.

What about me?

It isn't fair.

I've had enough now.

I want my share.

Can't you see?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

You
SainterK
Dr Spaceman
Saint66au
and

Mr Magic.

What about me?

It isn't fair.

I've had enough now.

I want my share.

Can't you see?
No GO, the five have been named (and shamed).

They must repent and lead a chaste cyber life from now on.

they have been exposed as the 5 troublemakers because....

I NAMED NAMES!!!!!!!!

Lance or James??

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

You
SainterK
Dr Spaceman
Saint66au
and

Mr Magic.

What about me?

It isn't fair.

I've had enough now.

I want my share.

Can't you see?
No GO, the five have been named (and shamed).

They must repent and lead a chaste cyber life from now on.

they have been exposed as the 5 troublemakers because....

I NAMED NAMES!!!!!!!!
But I'm a bad boy.

Bad boy for love.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

I wish I was more hated :cry:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."