Out of Hinkley or Watters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintQuinn

Out of Hinkley or Watters

Apprently its down to two now...... can this drag out any longer

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/artic ... r-hinkley/

Joffa 5
Club Player

Can't see why this mob would have a clue, although they have to guess one right eventually.

It hasn't really dragged on, just feels that way for us supporters :(

saintlee
Club Player

Could not be a less reliable or accurate website out there....

saintlee
Club Player

Parrot_Rosie wrote:I still believe that Gary Ayres will be announced coach of the Saints.
Geez...you live in a fantasy land

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Parrot_Rosie wrote:I still believe that Gary Ayres will be announced coach of the Saints.
Is that you EOE :?:

Saintsational Legend

oh for FFS !!!PISS OFF ROSE IE PARROT SHYTE YOU GOOSE :x :roll:
Last edited by saint patrick on Fri 14 Oct 2011 2:25pm, edited 2 times in total.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Sports news first. Horrible source. No offense.

saintphantom
Club Player

Watters is the Man...lock it in.

Eric Bana Saints Supporter 'Says it all'

'big fucker passes it to the little Fucker, then back to the...f*** I hate it when they do that'
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Michael Nettlefold told the gathering at the B&F that there would be an announcement within 7-10 days;

THAT IS SOME TIME BETWEEN TOMORROW & TUESDAY for those who can't read a calendar !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Buckets
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:Michael Nettlefold told the gathering at the B&F that there would be an announcement within 7-10 days;

THAT IS SOME TIME BETWEEN TOMORROW & TUESDAY for those who can't read a calendar !!
He could be nice enough and do it a day early :wink:

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Parrot_Rosie
Club Player

I still believe that Gary Ayres will be announced coach of the Saints. If he is not I will gladly ban myself and NeXus _Nick will head back to Bigfooty fo good as NeXus _Helen. :lol:

Why do you think we have been a top side since 2004? It was because we were forced into a full rebuild. With the Tim Watson debacle and then the Malcolm Blight debacle our beloved St kilda was on the canvas down and out. We won 11 games in 3 seasons and in that time we scummed up 5 top 10 picks and 3 top 20 picks. Through our own ineptitude we were forced to do a major rebuild and that was the catalyst for sustained excellence over the last 8 years.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

SEN ARE ROYALLY CONFUSED

They are reporting two seperate scenarios at the same time

They are quoting Jay Clark (Herald-Sun) saying its between Hinkley & Watters. They are also quoting their own "Hutchy" saying its Richardson.

What makes this mildly amusing is that they are reporting BOTH scenarios in the same segment

My view is that they are all GUESSING/SPECULATING !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Parrot_Rosie
Club Player

SEN are wrong on both fronts!!!!!!

Why do you think we have been a top side since 2004? It was because we were forced into a full rebuild. With the Tim Watson debacle and then the Malcolm Blight debacle our beloved St kilda was on the canvas down and out. We won 11 games in 3 seasons and in that time we scummed up 5 top 10 picks and 3 top 20 picks. Through our own ineptitude we were forced to do a major rebuild and that was the catalyst for sustained excellence over the last 8 years.
Zed
SS Hall of Fame

starting to smell like Watters is slipping in the pecking order .. just my guess. I have no source, sauce, or sores ! :)

Life is never more fun than when you're the underdog competing against the giants.
St Lenny
Club Player

I dont for one moment believe it is Ayres. But if it was, why wouldnt they announce it, makes no sense.

St Lenny
Club Player

I dont for one moment believe it is Ayres. But if it was, why wouldnt they announce it, makes no sense.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Michael Nettlefold told the gathering at the B&F that there would be an announcement within 7-10 days;

Reckon the club has organised 3 separate leaks and it's working a treat.

Well done fellas 8-)

Hemi Baxter
Club Player

I understand that the decision, but not necessarily the announcement, is to be made at a meeting this evening.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I just heard from a person who knows stuff about that Hinkley's extremely likely and if he comes he will probably rip the guts out of the Suns coaching and fitness staff by dragging Hart and O'Bree with him and bringing a key fitness bloke as well. Word is McKenna's not the easiest to work with...

I dunno. Just something I heard from a fairly reputable dude. See what the weekend brings I guess. If it turns out he's right I'll be all over him for Cup tips...He likes the nags, this bloke...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:I just heard from a person who knows stuff about that Hinkley's extremely likely and if he comes he will probably rip the guts out of the Suns coaching and fitness staff by dragging Hart and O'Bree with him and bringing a key fitness bloke as well. Word is McKenna's not the easiest to work with...

I dunno. Just something I heard from a fairly reputable dude. See what the weekend brings I guess. If it turns out he's right I'll be all over him for Cup tips...He likes the nags, this bloke...
initials MM?

Burkey 1
Club Player

Apparently according to Jay Clark @ Herald Sun, Saints have assured Alan Richardson he is still in contention for the senior job !!!

savatage
SS Life Member

Nice backflip...!!

All day these idiots have been running with the story that it's down to 2 & that Alan Richardson is out of the running based on this guy's TWEET - now the story has changed...

Running at 99.99% speculation & .01% fact.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Re: Out of Hinkley or Watters

SaintQuinn wrote:Apprently its down to two now...... can this drag out any longer

Apparently that is crap...there are still 3 in the race for the job......

Confirmed by the club...

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
battye
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
SaintQuinn wrote:Apprently its down to two now...... can this drag out any longer

Apparently that is crap...there are still 3 in the race for the job......

Confirmed by the club...
This will fuel more wild speculation. Why are the club being so open about how many coaches are still in the running? What are they trying to hide by doing this?

I'm beginning to think there might be 5 coaches left in the running...

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

:shock: :shock: Kim Hagdorn wrong again. Please that cant be right at all. Are we sure the club hasnt made a mistake by saying all 3 are still in mix? :lol: :lol: