3 Re-sign

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

elizabethr
Club Player

Little Dozer wrote:Poor old Joffaflog, 15,000 posts, most of those pure hatred directed to anyone that has a different opinion, which is just about everyone. Best to just ignore Joff and Tugger66.
I have only been on here for 5 minutes in the scheme of things but how right you seem to be on this one. :oops:

nothing to say
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Little Dozer wrote: Ray is a player who actually has ability, with scope for improvement, and CJ is arguably the best tagger in the league. Dawson had one decent season when the team was flying in 09' and has been ordinary to bad since. I'm hoping like hell Dawson is traded this week, any pick will do.
Fair enough

I tend not to agree though... Ray is a player with limited ability and has never shown anything to me to suggest that he's capable of being more than a C-Grade player that has 2-3 really good games per season

CJ may be a good tagger... he's also a huge liability

Dawson is ok at what he does and we have no one to replace him... why prioritise getting a new back when we need so much more else urgently

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:
Little Dozer wrote: Ray is a player who actually has ability, with scope for improvement, and CJ is arguably the best tagger in the league. Dawson had one decent season when the team was flying in 09' and has been ordinary to bad since. I'm hoping like hell Dawson is traded this week, any pick will do.
Fair enough

I tend not to agree though... Ray is a player with limited ability and has never shown anything to me to suggest that he's capable of being more than a C-Grade player that has 2-3 really good games per season

CJ may be a good tagger... he's also a huge liability

Dawson is ok at what he does and we have no one to replace him... why prioritise getting a new back when we need so much more else urgently
It is simple. People look at players and not the positions they play. FB dont grow on trees and are very hard to replace. Ray is replaceable as ordinary on ballers are a dime a dozen.However on here if you dont like a player you rjust replace him even if there are no other options.