Guess this weeks ins and outs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sobraz
SS Life Member

St Chris wrote:In: Walsh, Lynch, Siposs

Out: Gram, Simpkin, Gamble

Either Gram or Clarke miss for Lynch, & I'd make sure he plays at half back.

Also, I'd throw Farren Ray deep forward, has good pace and is superb overhead, surely he would give us more in the contest than Gamble does.

Although I don't think Simpkin has done a hell of a lot wrong, we can't have him and Walsh in the same side, and Walsh has earnt at least a call up, if not a decent run in the senior team.
I like these In's, but i'd like to keep Gram in the side... His run may be important in a game where it'll be a team that makes the most of it's opportunities and fast breaks...

Simpkin and Gamble are out for mine also... Not sure of the 3rd out for Lynch.. Probably Raph...

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Old Mate wrote:IN: Kosi & Joey
OUT: Simpkin & Ledger
keep your hands off the ledge buddy!! :lol:
I reckon they'll go with experience against the Cats.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Old Mate wrote:IN: Kosi & Joey
OUT: Simpkin & Ledger
keep your hands off the ledge buddy!! :lol:
I reckon they'll go with experience against the Cats.
I would normally think that, but they didnt go experience against Collingwood.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Just for WW.

Out
Simpkin

In
Walsh

Thanks for giving me another gilt-edged opportunity to make you look stupid. Not that it's hard. Wow, what an "insider " you are. Didn't you mention Joey was no chance as well? Got any tips for the stock market, Richard664? Now get back into your fantasy world where someone actually cares what you think. Keep those inside tips coming! They're hilarious!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Just for WW.

Out
Simpkin

In
Walsh

Thanks for giving me another gilt-edged opportunity to make you look stupid. Not that it's hard. Wow, what an "insider " you are. Didn't you mention Joey was no chance as well? Got any tips for the stock market, Richard664? Now get back into your fantasy world where someone actually cares what you think. Keep those inside tips coming! They're hilarious!
You are the only moron who thinks I have inside tips. What a d**khead you just made of yourself. I had a guess and got it wrong. Big deal. I am worried about your health though as you seem to be occupied by what I think. Maybe you should get some help. You certainly need it.

So if you think I am stupid you must also think everyone else is stupid as no one got them right. I dont understand why you would call everyone stupid who commented on that thread but I suppose that is you prerogative.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
White Winmar wrote:Just for WW.

Out
Simpkin

In
Walsh

You are the only moron who thinks I have inside tips. What a d**khead you just made of yourself. I had a guess and got it wrong. Big deal. I am worried about your health though as you seem to be occupied by what I think. Maybe you should get some help. You certainly need it.

So if you think I am stupid you must also think everyone else is stupid as no one got them right. I dont understand why you would call everyone stupid who commented on that thread but I suppose that is you prerogative.
I was half right. :D

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Why are we doing ins and outs for Willy Wonker anyway?

Does he even visit this site :?

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

No Richard664, the others have a guess. You are the only one who pretends to have inside knowledge. You are the one obsessed. Why direct your bullshite post at me if you're not? No answer for that, other than you tried to be a smartarse and failed, as always. Just admit it. You love dishing it out, but you can't take it. It's hilarious watching you implode. Baiting you is too easy.

I await your next post in which you accuse me of knowing nothing about football. That's your stock standard response to anyone who disagrees with you. BTW mods, why does this clown continually get away with abuse and name-calling, while others get slapped with bans? Are you afraid he's so fragile he'll harm himself if you take away access to the only thing he has in his life? I'm not the only one around here who is puzzled by this anomaly.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:No Richard664, the others have a guess. You are the only one who pretends to have inside knowledge. You are the one obsessed. Why direct your bullshite post at me if you're not? No answer for that, other than you tried to be a smartarse and failed, as always. Just admit it. You love dishing it out, but you can't take it. It's hilarious watching you implode. Baiting you is too easy.

I await your next post in which you accuse me of knowing nothing about football. That's your stock standard response to anyone who disagrees with you. BTW mods, why does this clown continually get away with abuse and name-calling, while others get slapped with bans? Are you afraid he's so fragile he'll harm himself if you take away access to the only thing he has in his life? I'm not the only one around here who is puzzled by this anomaly.
Very strange person.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Dr Spaceman wrote:Why are we doing ins and outs for Willy Wonker anyway?

Does he even visit this site :?
Shivers, I thought he meant for Womens' Week :shock:

Your servants shall hold her stones dear, and have pity on her dust :shock: