AFL BIKE !

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Richter
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:But I can't imagine a situation where my children would lose my support. I might not agree with their actions, but I wouldn't chuck them up unless it got to the uncontrollable stage physically.
This.

Far more common than you might imagine, and I would not be in the least surprised if that is the case here.

NB. By this I mean not just physical violence from the kid to the parents - but also, how do you physically stop a teenager who is determined to leave the parental home and go out partying? You can't physically restrain them?

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
asiu
Saintsational Legend

bwhahahahahahahaha

all this is , is unconsciousness judging unconsciousness.

being well adjusted in or to this society , is NO confirmation of sanity OR reality.

encompassed by ,

'forgive them Father , for they know NOT what they do.'

we reap what we sow alright !!!! ... all you judgement freaks truly understand those words and its meaning do you ?

REALLY !!! .... wake up to yourselves, ya self promoting self righteous drama queens.

take the telegraph pole out of your own eyes.

welcome to the world of the REAL ADULTS .... when your brave enough , of course.

bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

effen pretenders.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Re: AFL BIKE !

Middo wrote:Is that her real name ..?
Kim Isabella Duthie

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Saints7
Club Player

borderbarry wrote:I tend to agree. Every move by the players and club is only making the issue larger and playing into her hands. Roo's indignant interview only built her stature. The less the club/players had to say the less the media has to report.
so youre saying that if someone had published that type of photo of you, youd just 'move on' would you? Just becasue she s 'kid'? think about it, shes insulted them publicly, now its their right of reply to defend themselves publicly.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Saints7 wrote:
borderbarry wrote:I tend to agree. Every move by the players and club is only making the issue larger and playing into her hands. Roo's indignant interview only built her stature. The less the club/players had to say the less the media has to report.
so youre saying that if someone had published that type of photo of you, youd just 'move on' would you? Just becasue she s 'kid'? think about it, shes insulted them publicly, now its their right of reply to defend themselves publicly.
I feel sorry for the 17 year old kid who's been arrested overnight for attempted murder for stabbing a 66 year old pensioner who was asleep at home.
Afterall he's only a kid.

I know there ius a vast difference between attempted murder adn publishing nude photos but this 'moral defense' because of her 'youth' of this girl is starting to annoy me.

Where is the line drawn before someone can stop using the 'she's only 17' line as an excuse for anti-social/illegal behaviour?

Or is there nothing that a 17 tear old cannot be excused for doing?
This is no innocent 'Bambi'
From everything I've read/heard/seen she displays more characteristics of a predatory stalker than an innocent teenager.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Saints7 wrote:
I feel sorry for the 17 year old kid who's been arrested overnight for attempted murder for stabbing a 66 year old pensioner who was asleep at home.

I know there ius a vast difference between attempted murder adn publishing nude photos but this 'moral defense' because of her 'youth' of this girl is starting to annoy me.

Where is the line drawn before someone can stop using the 'she's only 17' line as an excuse for anti-social/illegal behaviour?

From everything I've read/heard/seen she displays more characteristics of a predatory stalker than an innocent teenager.
No-one is excusing her MM. I certainly aren't. She needs to be accountable for her actions for sure. Do you think it's fair that internet forum's are starting threads labelling a 17 yr old child a bike? Others have called her a sl*t, a whore, a stalker, a psychopath. Other ppl on the internet (not here) are calling on her to kill herself..... I reckon this is the path she is heading.

She is an angry deluded immature young woman. If I was Rooey (and the others involved) I would be ropeable also at what has happened. Just not sure anything is to be gained by sueing her. It wreaks of exactly the sort of vindictiveness that started this whole sorry saga. Slap an intervention order on her and if she continues well she commits a criminal offence and will be held to account in the Childrens' court. THen as part of the court order make her seek counselling.

the sad thing is she has more going for her than most 17yr olds. By all accounts she is very intelligent (despite not displaying it lately) and very attractive.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Throw the slag in Jail. End of story. Moll.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Moods wrote:No-one is excusing her MM. I certainly aren't. She needs to be accountable for her actions for sure. Do you think it's fair that internet forum's are starting threads labelling a 17 yr old child a bike? Others have called her a sl*t, a whore, a stalker, a psychopath. Other ppl on the internet (not here) are calling on her to kill herself..... I reckon this is the path she is heading.
Fair. Now that's an interesting concept.

Riewoldt and Dal Santo have to live with those photos in the public domain for the rest of their lives. The taunts, jibes and jokes. It will be a point of notoriety for longer than they are in the public eye.

Apparently the girl's reputation was ruined first, well I for one had never heard of her, and I'm still unclear what Riewoldt and Dal Santo had to do with that.

Whatever she may be, deluded, immature, is all speculation. Reasonable speculation but assumptions all the same.

Let's talk about fair, 15 years financial damages claim is fair because that's probably the length of time that this scandal will impact club membership uptake.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Saints7 wrote:

No-one is excusing her MM. I certainly aren't. She needs to be accountable for her actions for sure. Do you think it's fair that internet forum's are starting threads labelling a 17 yr old child a bike? Others have called her a sl*t, a whore, a stalker, a psychopath. Other ppl on the internet (not here) are calling on her to kill herself..... I reckon this is the path she is heading.

She is an angry deluded immature young woman. If I was Rooey (and the others involved) I would be ropeable also at what has happened. Just not sure anything is to be gained by sueing her. It wreaks of exactly the sort of vindictiveness that started this whole sorry saga. Slap an intervention order on her and if she continues well she commits a criminal offence and will be held to account in the Childrens' court. THen as part of the court order make her seek counselling.

the sad thing is she has more going for her than most 17yr olds. By all accounts she is very intelligent (despite not displaying it lately) and very attractive.
Moods, how do you treat someone who has shown zero regard to the law?
Not little/scant/some, but zero.
Who taunts, through her twitter/facebook pages that she is proud of what she's done.
Who eggs on others to send her more stuff along similar lines to post.

She is swept up in her own self-importance fuelled on by a rapacious media and a bevy of ignorant youngsters who are treating her as if she was an icon.

A message needs to be sent to them (if not her) that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable and will have consequences.

ATM her 'followers' see that the photos are still up, she's free to do whatever she pleases, the media have turned her into a rock star, adn there's every likelihood she's going to make money out of all this.
'WHy shouldn't I get in on teh act' must be going throught the minds of some of her 'followers'.

I don't find that notion to be acceptable adn therefore I view the CLub/players' actions in flagging legal redress as appropriate.

Clearly you and others feel that it is heavy-handed.
I might humbly suggest that until one is put into the position of Roo, Dal adn Zac we clearly don't have the comprehension of what might be going through their minds and what damage they have suffered.

I've seen a similar situation (not photos but hurtful and damaging headlines/stories) in regards to someone I know and I've seen the media at its rapacious, disgusting worst.
I've seen how they were affected by the sniggering comments from people who read the headlines and stories and guess what - the retractions are never given the same prominence.

Milne/Montagna are 'rapists' notwithstanding they were found never to have a case to answer for.

the mud sticks.
It's psychologically a little better if the perpetrator of these affronts apologises sincerely, but I can only imagine how much more hurtful it is when the perpetrator figuratively 'gives you the bird' and enjoys the notoriety he/she has casued.

Personally I don't view her as a 17 year old misguided, mistreated, misunderstood young girl.
I see her as a malicious, vindictive piece of work who is hell-bent on cashing in on her notoriety and attempting to prolong that notoriety for as long as she can, whithout caring who she damages on the way.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

..hell-bent on cashing in on her notoriety and attempting to prolong that notoriety for as long as she can, whithout caring who she damages on the way.
yep ... that about describes the environment US oldies have created or allowed to be created for our youngsters to grow up into.

all her fault is it ?

St Lenny
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
Saints7 wrote:

Spot on Mr Magic.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
..hell-bent on cashing in on her notoriety and attempting to prolong that notoriety for as long as she can, whithout caring who she damages on the way.
yep ... that about describes the environment US oldies have created or allowed to be created for our youngsters to grow up into.

all her fault is it ?
Don't know, however I have a 16 y.o. and an 18 y.o. and they know that is not right to try and destroy reputations by publishing stolen images of people.

They also don't sleep with myriad AFL footballers.

Who knows if it is all her fault, as SEN stated it seems that she may not have had the parenting that would preclude her from these type of actions.

However she want to act like an adult when it comes to sex and alochol, she can take the consequences of her actions from a legal perspective....or hasn't anyone the right to take this course of action in your eyes?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:They also don't sleep with myriad AFL footballers.
Er... and a policeman... mind you it's his choice to p*ss away a career and reputation...

Naive? Malicious?

A little of both is probably close to the truth.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
howlinwolf
Club Player

Is it just me or there some sort of coincidence in her intials ?

Kim Isabella Duthie

KID. Has got a lot of growing up to do.

Robert Harvey's last home game. 24 Aug 2008
StKilda 13.17 def Adelaide 6.11
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
gazrat wrote:

all her fault is it ?
Don't know, however I have a 16 y.o. and an 18 y.o. and they know that is not right to try and destroy reputations by publishing stolen images of people.

They also don't sleep with myriad AFL footballers.

Who knows if it is all her fault, as SEN stated it seems that she may not have had the parenting that would preclude her from these type of actions.

However she want to act like an adult when it comes to sex and alochol, she can take the consequences of her actions from a legal perspective....or hasn't anyone the right to take this course of action in your eyes?
Again, that's why it is sad.

She seems to have no idea what consequences she is dealing with and can't distinguish between right and wrong.

Once her name become public in a general sense via newspapers, etc. she will live with this shame forever.

However, of course she needs to face up to it and face those consequences whether they be adult legal or children's court legal. She can't just away without any punishment and without a lesson learnt.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I feel sorry for her.

I cant even remember being 17... and from what I've seen of her she's very far from what you'd call 'well', far from equipped to deal with all that she's gotten herself into, and far from ready for the world of shyte that's about come crashing down around her.

I dont at all like what she's done, but she's a train wreck unravelling in slow motion, and obviously needs help... she is just a kid, and it seems to me it's grown-ups who keep exploiting her.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote: Well yes, I don't know the full story.

But I can't imagine a situation where my children would lose my support. I might not agree with their actions, but I wouldn't chuck them up unless it got to the uncontrollable stage physically.

She obviously has had little control growing up.

But again, I don't know the facts.

It's just all very sad for a 17yo to be this far down the wrong path. There's no coming back from this. Her reputation is shot for life.
whilst none of us know the full story- she has been making claims since MARCH- for Phil cleary to say the cub is playing the bully is unfair for 6 months or more the players. the club and the afl-appear to have been trying to work through the situation but in some ways this seem to have emboldened her- given her power beyond what we expect-

she is coming across as very mature-
but facts are
met players in Sydney when not there with her parents-
seen in nightclubs- and yet claiming the innocence of being 17- so has lied to get into said establishments
I trust the court and lawyers also heard the - 'i don;t know which hotel room when I've been in so many'

it may be that it needs someone to give her strong guidelines- Court orders- to get her to fully understand what she has or is doing-

re said pregnancy- and her schooling- which was the reason for it coming out in the first place- are there hospital records - even from interstate- how was she completing her studies when she was interstate so often

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

markp wrote:I feel sorry for her.

I cant even remember being 17... and from what I've seen of her she's very far from what you'd call 'well', far from equipped to deal with all that she's gotten herself into, and far from ready for the world of shyte that's about come crashing down around her.

I dont at all like what she's done, but she's a train wreck unravelling in slow motion, and obviously needs help... she is just a kid, and it seems to me it's grown-ups who keep exploiting her.
Who has been exploiting who?

Jeez, you know what, people are dying in mass killings in Africa.

Whack her in juvenile detention for 9 months where she can work out her problems without destroying the lives and livelihoods of other people.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

or hasn't anyone the right to take this course of action in your eyes?
from my observations , i see people making decisions then taking a/the course of action that they choose.

so the right to do so , is already a given.

i observe little to none of 'conscious' decision making though
.... nor any effort to understand the difference.

markp
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote: Who has been exploiting who?
Not the cop who shagged her?

Not the members of the media who keep interviewing her?

Not the footy players who shagged her?

She may well be a f--ked up unit, but she is also a kid.

And spare me the 'people dying in Africa' bollocks....

She'll rightly face the full consequences of her action, but that doesn't alter the fact that she is obviously in need of serious help.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
whilst none of us know the full story- she has been making claims since MARCH- for Phil cleary to say the cub is playing the bully is unfair for 6 months or more the players. the club and the afl-appear to have been trying to work through the situation but in some ways this seem to have emboldened her- given her power beyond what we expect-

she is coming across as very mature-
Have you seen the videos she's posted in the last couple of days? To me she comes across as very much the immature child who has NO idea what she's doing or what she is getting herself into.

Very mature? What part of anything that she has done in the last week comes across as mature to you?

markp
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
Have you seen the videos she's posted in the last couple of days? To me she comes across as very much the immature child who has NO idea what she's doing or what she is getting herself into.

Very mature? What part of anything that she has done in the last week comes across as mature to you?
Yup... the kid's a train heading for a wall, at full speed and without a clue.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Throw the slag in Jail. End of story. Moll.
Yep great statement. Seriously some people on here sound like the biggest haters of all time.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

markp wrote:
InkerSaint wrote: Who has been exploiting who?
Not the cop who shagged her?

Not the members of the media who keep interviewing her?

Not the footy players who shagged her?

She may well be a f--ked up unit, but she is also a kid.

And spare me the 'people dying in Africa' bollocks....

She'll rightly face the full consequences of her action, but that doesn't alter the fact that she is obviously in need of serious help.
So the exploitation is a one-way street, is it?

Oh and the Africa reference was meant to be ironic.

All this at the moment is so much drama... the real consequences will fall in years to come.

Maxstar22
Club Player

Can someone answer me this??

How is it that it is legal to have sex at 16 but it is not legal to drink, drive, vote etc etc??

Being under 18 is considered being a minor and considered too young to make "grown up" choices.

I would have thought having sex and the consequences of that is also somewhat of a grown up choice.

I am not advocating for the legal age to be changed, I am just asking the question.