Lovett leak by cop

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

santazzi
Club Player

St Fidelius, what exactly "audit" mean in this context?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

santazzi wrote:St Fidelius, what exactly "audit" mean in this context?
There were a whole range of audits conducted, and I am not going into specifics ...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
There were a whole range of audits conducted, and I am not going into specifics ...
I must say i find it disgraceful that you would know anything about the case unless you are on it which i doubt very much. Either you are making things up as you go or the cops on the case are a disgrace. Either way it does nothing for cops in Victoria.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
I must say i find it disgraceful that you would know anything about the case unless you are on it which i doubt very much. Either you are making things up as you go or the cops on the case are a disgrace. Either way it does nothing for cops in Victoria.
What the F*** are you talking about???

I responded to a post that it has taken near on 12 months to charge someone...

The only real disgrace is yourself, and you prove that time and time again...

Again, I have not disclosed anything but yes I requested various audits and analysed the results.

I COULD NOT GIVE A SH1T IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!!

Again the reason why I made a comment was about the time factor, and YES audit request take a considerable time to return, more so of late when there have been a huge drain on resources re Operation Barrott...

Which were conducting audits on emails accounts...

Do me a favour and flower off :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Again, I have not disclosed anything but yes I requested various audits and analysed the results.

Again the reason why I made a comment was about the time factor, and YES audit request take a considerable time to return, more so of late when there have been a huge drain on resources re Operation Barrott...

Why do you get to request audits? Can I request audits? If I can I'd like to request an audit on these flowers you keep talking about.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Why do you get to request audits? Can I request audits? If I can I'd like to request an audit on these flowers you keep talking about.
I personally spoke to one of the top 5 'top cops' in the state when the Milne and Montagna thing was happening.
He made some calls, then called me back and told me exactly what happened and what was happening.

Pretty much every detail.

It's not uncommon for policemen and policewomen to share information amongst themselves, and to friends.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

let me just say this...

There are only a couple of personal who conduct "internal" audits...

There are many audit requests submitted from ESD and the OPI based on many accusations and complaints...

We also have to rely on outside agencies to conduct various searches/audits and are charged for these services....

There were plenty of people "disappointed" that the information was leaked to the media PRIOR to the alleged rapist being interviewed... those included St Kilda players that were at the location of the allegation or shortly afterwards (as much as 10 players) and members that arrived to investigate and take statements...

The investigation took less than 12 months to compile and the brief of evidence submitted to the OPP, which I consider a fast and if people don't think so, they just don't have a clue

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

I personally spoke to one of the top 5 'top cops' in the state when the Milne and Montagna thing was happening.
He made some calls, then called me back and told me exactly what happened and what was happening.

Pretty much every detail.

It's not uncommon for policemen and policewomen to share information amongst themselves, and to friends.
Well they shouldnt. Pathetic really if true. By the way you seem to know many people on interest.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:
We wouldn't want to rush the poor overpaid worthless leeches.
They may get their horsehair in a knot.

wannabe a bit more specific about just who you are referring too...?

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
ace wrote:
We wouldn't want to rush the poor overpaid worthless leeches.
They may get their horsehair in a knot.

wannabe a bit more specific about just who you are referring too...?
My thoughts exactly stinger, hence why I responded.....

Some really don't have a clue with the length of time an investigation takes and the processes you have to conduct a full investigation.

That leak to the media involved many "suspects" when you consider the amount of people that were aware of the alleged incident both during and after the alleged incident.

A huge process of elimination and a focus on a few took weeks...

It all takes time :idea:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
well...according to your way of thinking...he's probably a cleaner.....at vicpol...but a cleaner nevertheless.... :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Well they shouldnt. Pathetic really if true. By the way you seem to know many people on interest.
No more than the average person, I wouldn't have thought.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
well...according to your way of thinking...he's probably a cleaner.....at vicpol...but a cleaner nevertheless.... :roll: :roll:
I now believe it really is useless responding to this "baiting" poster ....

I have not given any details about the case and don't intend to...

Yes, I requested many audits and analysed the results, if P66 thinks differently well so be it...

Again I responded to the post from ace ......

I take no joy in assisting with suspending members of the police force and also no joy in bad press about MOPF....

To suspend or sack a fellow colleague is hard, but in saying that we have to cross all the Ts and dot all the Is before we consider suspending someone and just let the justice system to preform their duty.

ace
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:let me just say this...

There are only a couple of personal who conduct "internal" audits...

There are many audit requests submitted from ESD and the OPI based on many accusations and complaints...

We also have to rely on outside agencies to conduct various searches/audits and are charged for these services....

There were plenty of people "disappointed" that the information was leaked to the media PRIOR to the alleged rapist being interviewed... those included St Kilda players that were at the location of the allegation or shortly afterwards (as much as 10 players) and members that arrived to investigate and take statements...

The investigation took less than 12 months to compile and the brief of evidence submitted to the OPP, which I consider a fast and if people don't think so, they just don't have a clue
Not even faster than a snoring snail.

If it takes 12 months, then the process is a failure.
All other professions have been required to become efficient to get pay increases.
Lawyers haven't got a clue about efficiency.
It is time that the entire legal profession was hauled up before the productivity commission and made to crawl out of the 1800s.
The legal professions way of operating needs to be thrown out and rewritten.

Until they do so their incomes should be halved, as they have not earned productivity based income rises in the last few decades.
The legal profession is a massive sea anchor on the productivity of this country.
The legal profession only get away with their inefficeincy because they dominate the most corrupt business of all - political government.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

hey hey hey

can i toot my horn too????

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

I have never disclosed any information on this site or any where else, I have stated in the past that some posters were wrong with both the Milne and Montagna case and now this one....

I was accused of "big noting" myself and yet I didn't disclose anything....

Some on here are really precious IMO and need to step back.

I am fully aware of this case conducted the analysis and it took a considerable time to obtain certain audits...

Time frames are in place but sometimes it is out of our control when specific audits are out of action for months on end due to technical issues ...

Who is to blame???

Who knows the people we rely on those audits??

The contract we have with the personal that conduct these audits???

Who knows, but we have done our best to achieve our goals in the best possible time frame and we are fully briefed on "human rights" issues that impacts on suspects and victims...

We will just have to wait until February.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

St Fid, what is an 'audit' as you use the term in this context?

I understand the term 'audit' in a financial sense as someone 'checking the books for accuracy' adn then signing off on their authenticity.

Is the meaning similar in your context?
Do you mean that the evidence is 'checked over' by someone other than the person(s) gathering it in the first place?

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Do you mind if I ask what your job is with Vicpol St Fid? No reason other than genuine curiousity.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lovett leak by cop

SENsaintsational wrote:Not sure it is relevant
No, not relevent. Former Essendon players do not concern our club.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Simon Templar
Club Player

One of the funniest posts of the year. Fid, I reckon you must have had a brain snap or someone slipped you some crack, though...!

Go you good things....!!!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:St Fid, what is an 'audit' as you use the term in this context?

I understand the term 'audit' in a financial sense as someone 'checking the books for accuracy' adn then signing off on their authenticity.

Do you mean that the evidence is 'checked over' by someone other than the person(s) gathering it in the first place?
I hope you now understand :idea:
Last edited by St Fidelius on Tue 07 Dec 2010 7:02am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:

I hope you know understand :idea:
Thanks and yes :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:

Unless it is a secret instead of PMing MM why dont you tell us all what an audit is in this case and if it is a secret and cant tell us what it is then why mention it on here? The way I see it if you arent on the case you should know as little or as much as any other us unless all coppers just spread the word on any case you want to know about.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Unless it is a secret instead of PMing MM why dont you tell us all what an audit is in this case and if it is a secret and cant tell us what it is then why mention it on here? The way I see it if you arent on the case you should know as little or as much as any other us unless all coppers just spread the word on any case you want to know about.
Listen...

audits mean alot of things...

audits on .....

entry to police premises...
telephone calls....
loging on to a police computer...
email audits...

There are many and without being specific there was one audit that took many months to obtain and that was beyond our control, and considering this submitting a brief of evidence in under 12 months was a good achievment.

I really only wanted to respond to ace, who seems hell bent in suggesting that it was conducted at snails pace.... :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Listen...

audits mean alot of things...

audits on .....

entry to police premises...
telephone calls....
loging on to a police computer...
email audits...

There are many and without being specific there was one audit that took many months to obtain and that was beyond our control, and considering this submitting a brief of evidence in under 12 months was a good achievment.

I really only wanted to respond to ace, who seems hell bent in suggesting that it was conducted at snails pace.... :roll:
But why should you be able to get this stuff if you arent on the case? Does that mean I can as well as it seems we both have equal interest in it.