who was it?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asaint
Club Player

who was it?

Ok, who was the 3rd high profile person punching on with my Lenny and Bakes? Hope they came off the worse for the encounter?
Last edited by asaint on Thu 02 Dec 2010 8:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Molly Meldrum? Afterall it is a gay bar.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I think if these guys are going to fight each other they should do it in the ring and maybe charge for tickets. Lenny or Bakes, who would you back. Bakes just but neither would give up unless their girlfriends rang the cops.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I think if these guys are going to fight each other they should do it in the ring and maybe charge for tickets. Lenny or Bakes, who would you back. Bakes just but neither would give up unless their girlfriends rang the cops.

i undertake to not engage in arguments with you...so you post this crap on the general form.....you are a real hero aren't you....

"plugger66
Saintsational Legend

PostPosted: Thu 02 Dec 7:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
krabb wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

something very sick about all this homo erotic stuff the old cleaner is going on about.

Asking people on the football forum to suck his balls, , taking about his arse on this thread, fantasising about me dressed up in a kimino, talking about dildo's, addressing me as a girl.

A bit too latent for my liking. Would explain his hatred outbursts towards women though.

Look I dont mind and care about anyones sexuality, but this constant references to the alternative side of sexuality by stinger is beginning to get a bit worrying.

Listen stinger, couldn't care less about your conflicted sexuality, but this flirting and trying to pick up a bit of rough trade wont fly here, I'm a happily married man, stop with these homosexual references please, I dont appreciate your advances.

...to which krabb responded...

Wow...what a blatant baiting expedition this post is.

Where are the Mods I wonder? Rolling Eyes

I find your post insulting and I wonder how low this General Forum has to go until the big guns come onboard?

This post comes under ' Obscene content' and I expect something to be done about it.

It's disgusting and it makes my skin crawl.

How low can this place really sink?

...so then plugga jumps in with.....(defending jb)

"I find his post totally suitable considering the other rubbish. Of course I am being one eyed but you are being no eyed. We have a guy on here who thinks he is that good at posting that people stalk him. Maybe just maybe his posts are so ordinary that people are just responding and saying how stupid the posts are. Anyway as the saying goes birds of feather."

...for the record...i have never used that disgusting expression attrbuted to me by joffagirl.....and you and the others stalk my every post and you know it......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I think if these guys are going to fight each other they should do it in the ring and maybe charge for tickets. Lenny or Bakes, who would you back. Bakes just but neither would give up unless their girlfriends rang the cops.

i undertake to not engage in arguments with you...so you post this crap on the general form.....you are a real hero aren't you....

"plugger66
Saintsational Legend

PostPosted: Thu 02 Dec 7:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
krabb wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

something very sick about all this homo erotic stuff the old cleaner is going on about.

Asking people on the football forum to suck his balls, , taking about his arse on this thread, fantasising about me dressed up in a kimino, talking about dildo's, addressing me as a girl.

A bit too latent for my liking. Would explain his hatred outbursts towards women though.

Look I dont mind and care about anyones sexuality, but this constant references to the alternative side of sexuality by stinger is beginning to get a bit worrying.

Listen stinger, couldn't care less about your conflicted sexuality, but this flirting and trying to pick up a bit of rough trade wont fly here, I'm a happily married man, stop with these homosexual references please, I dont appreciate your advances.

...to which krabb responded...

Wow...what a blatant baiting expedition this post is.

Where are the Mods I wonder? Rolling Eyes

I find your post insulting and I wonder how low this General Forum has to go until the big guns come onboard?

This post comes under ' Obscene content' and I expect something to be done about it.

It's disgusting and it makes my skin crawl.

How low can this place really sink?

...so then plugga jumps in with.....(defending jb)

"I find his post totally suitable considering the other rubbish. Of course I am being one eyed but you are being no eyed. We have a guy on here who thinks he is that good at posting that people stalk him. Maybe just maybe his posts are so ordinary that people are just responding and saying how stupid the posts are. Anyway as the saying goes birds of feather."

...for the record...i have never used that disgusting expression attrbuted to me by joffagirl.....and you and the others stalk my every post and you know it......
So you lied to snoopy. At least I said the truth. Now please go away. By the way I never stalk your posts, it is just so are so crap that I have to comment.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

no lie, albert.....you want to continue to sink the boot in.....i will reprimand you and then report you ...but i won't respond with the offensive crap you go on with....you leave me alone...i will do likewise....

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Re: who was it?

asaint wrote:Ok, who was the 3rd high profile person punching on with my Lenny and Bakes? Hope they came off the worse for the encounter?
kanye?

beyonce?

jay-z?

bono?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

what the f*** are you dragging s*** from over 'there' to over 'here' for

christ all mighty :shock:

oprah lmao
i reckon she'd be a 'swinging haymaker' girl

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:what the f*** are you dragging s*** from over 'there' to over 'here' for

christ all mighty :shock:

oprah lmao
i reckon she'd be a 'swinging haymaker' girl
Well she did throw the first punch I believe :wink:

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Oprah wouldn't punch - she'd just eat you.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:Oprah wouldn't punch - she'd just eat you.
:shock:

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Wasn't me.

I was present when another Saint smashed a dude in the face (right eye socket to be precise) last year, but I wasn't there for this one.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:Oprah wouldn't punch - she'd just eat you.

only if you were a girl.....not that there is anything wrong with that.... :wink: :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

LMAO - p!ss off back to your s.hithole in the GF you stupid old closetted creep.

This is a football forum, not somewhere for your homo erotic fantasise :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

:shock:

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:LMAO - p!ss off back to your s.hithole in the GF you stupid old closetted creep.

This is a football forum, not somewhere for your homo erotic fantasise :roll: :roll:
Nice.