Changing Numbers?

chook23 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
chook23 wrote:if bakes retires

10 to the big solid blonde bloke
Jones isnt big

Or do u mean our Walsh!
What do you think!!
Roo?

Carn Saints

Batnoe wrote:
barks4eva wrote:In numerology 23 is known as the unlucky number associated with bad luck etc...

Reckon it's about time Kosi changed numbers!

His first year with number 24 was a great year for him, then he got handed 23 and it's been downhill ever since!

I guess thats why Michael Jordan and Lebron James are crap at their sport

plus Franklin has done alright... why are ppl superstious about numbers... if you like it... you play in it

Yeah, yeah, but aside from Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Dermott Brereton, Stewie Loewe, Lance Franklin, Shane Warne, David Beckam and Marco Breschiano name one player that has not been cursed by the dreaded number 23!

saint3d

Batnoe wrote:
barks4eva wrote:In numerology 23 is known as the unlucky number associated with bad luck etc...

His first year with number 24 was a great year for him, then he got handed 23 and it's been downhill ever since!

plus Franklin has done alright... why are ppl superstious about numbers... if you like it... you play in it

Yeah, yeah, but aside from Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Dermott Brereton, Stewie Loewe, Lance Franklin, Shane Warne, David Beckam and Marco Breschiano name one player that has not been cursed by the dreaded number 23!
Koschitzke.

saint3d wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Koschitzke.
I rest my case!

SaintTom

Yeah give Walsh one of them, may as well. I don't think it's a huge deal who actually gets the numbers, but I'd really prefer to have them running around! Give Walsh the number 2. After Hamill and King I'm used to having it on a big player.

saint3d

saint3d wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Koschitzke.
I rest my case!
First you say he is cursed, but now you agree he isn't?

saint3d wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Koschitzke.
I rest my case!

I said name one player other than Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Dermott Brereton, Stewie Loewe, Lance Franklin, Shane Warne, David Beckam and Marco Breschiano who has NOT been cursed by the dreaded 23?

You named one player who clearly has been!

Marcus Tresgothic

Carn Saints

2 - Heyne
8 - Stanley
9 - Lynch

Give them all out. 35 to some kid drafted.

Brisvegas saint

saint3d wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Koschitzke.
I rest my case!

I said name one player other than Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Dermott Brereton, Stewie Loewe, Lance Franklin, Shane Warne, David Beckam and Marco Breschiano who has NOT been cursed by the dreaded 23?

You named one player who clearly has been!
Are you taking the piss?

HSVKing

Manchester City F.C. have not assigned the squad number 23 to any player since 2003. This is because Marc-Vivien Foé, the player who collapsed and died while playing for Cameroon on June 26, 2003, had held this squad number at Manchester City.

They walk amongst us...

saintjake

HSVKing wrote:
Manchester City F.C. have not assigned the squad number 23 to any player since 2003. This is because Marc-Vivien Foé, the player who collapsed and died while playing for Cameroon on June 26, 2003, had held this squad number at Manchester City.
that would be more out of respect then fear i think

HSVKing wrote:
A very sad story, if only they'd given him another number, any other number!

HSVKing wrote:
About the same time as Kozi started to struggle also... what year did Gia get him? Also, what year did that Jim Carrey movie come out? Hope Koz didn't watch that movie...

The only player deserving of #35 is Lenny. How good would Lenny look in #35 for his last few seasons, this would of course, free up young Winmar for #7!!

#1GILL wrote:
Solar wrote:personally

chipper gets 2
jimmy gets 8
miles to take 33
Walsh to get 9

Who knows :P :P
By Chipper do you mean Sammy Fisher? Surely he's well and truley established as 25.
He is established but it did not effect the great Trevor Barker from losing the 25 or Danny Frawley from taking on the number 2

No change for Jimmy and Fisher.

Batnoe wrote:
chook23 wrote:if bakes retires

10 to the big solid blonde bloke
Jones isnt big

Or do u mean our Walsh!
Walsh is ginger.

And he said at the time he didn't want it. Probably why some other sportsmen have been held back. Thinking of Shane Warne, Michael Jordan, Becks, Devin Hester, Lebron James, not to mention Stewie, Stephen Theodore, Dermie, Buddy, McLeod, Glass and Pebbles.

Andrew McLeod, another I forgot to mention previously, can only imagine the stellar career he would have had, if he had not been weighed down by the curse of the dreaded number 23!

Ok, aside from Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Dermott Brereton, Stewie Loewe, Lance Franklin, Shane Warne, David Beckam, Marco Breschiano and Andrew McLeod name one player that has not been cursed by the dreaded number 23!

Kossie needs to change numbers, maybe switch back to 24 to at least give him a chance to resurrect his career, the evidence of this curse is quite overwhelming, ask any numerologist!

Has Jim Carey been in any decent films since the Number 23 or has his career gone backwards?

The club need to give this serious consideration when handing out jumper numbers for next year!

Who was Scarlett's opponent in the 2009 GF caught flat footed and looking on as a spectator when the toe poke to Ablett resulted in Geelong's winning goal?

Who was the St kilda player who had his hands on the ball and almost took a mark 20 metres out from goal with only seconds left in GF1 of 2010, which would have won the premiership and made the guy a hero and legend like Barry Breen and been remembered for all time?

The evidence is overwhelming!

Brisvegas saint

Andrew McLeod, another I forgot to mention previously, can only imagine the stellar career he would have had, if he had not been weighed down by the curse of the dreaded number 23!

Ok, aside from Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Dermott Brereton, Stewie Loewe, Lance Franklin, Shane Warne, David Beckam, Marco Breschiano and Andrew McLeod name one player that has not been cursed by the dreaded number 23!

Kossie needs to change numbers, maybe switch back to 24 to at least give him a chance to resurrect his career, the evidence of this curse is quite overwhelming, ask any numerologist!

Has Jim Carey been in any decent films since the Number 23 or has his career gone backwards?

The club need to give this serious consideration when handing out jumper numbers for next year!

Who was Scarlett's opponent in the 2009 GF caught flat footed and looking on as a spectator when the toe poke to Ablett resulted in Geelong's winning goal?

Who was the St kilda player who had his hands on the ball and almost took a mark 20 metres out from goal with only seconds left in GF1 of 2010, which would have won the premiership and made the guy a hero and legend like Barry Breen and been remembered for all time?

I still can't work out if you're taking the piss or a complete muppet. If the former, good work, you had me convinced for a while. If the later, sheesh..

@brisvegas

You have to ask yourself, if Kossie had of been wearing 24 or any other number than the dreaded 23, perhaps we would have two premierships by now and he would be a hero and Saints legend like Barry Breen!

We need to put the number 23 in mothballs!

All I am saying is give Kossie a chance!

Brisvegas saint

barks4eva wrote:The club need to give this serious consideration when handing out jumper numbers for next year!

@brisvegas

You have to ask yourself, if Kossie had of been wearing 24 or any other number than the dreaded 23, perhaps we would have two premierships by now and he would be a hero and Saints legend like Barry Breen!

So, muppet, right?

Brisvegas saint wrote:
barks4eva wrote:The club need to give this serious consideration when handing out jumper numbers for next year!

@brisvegas

So, muppet, right?
No, Kossie is not a muppet!

All I am saying is "Give Kossie a Chance"