B&F live streaming 7pm wedensday

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Lenny
Club Player

saint66au wrote:Congratualtions to all winners!

One sobering thought though. Is it not a little disturbing that "most promising player" is someone whose just finished his 7th year at the Club?? Should not ideally a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year player be getting this?

Reminds me of the same award in 2008(?) when it was won by Raph Clarke pretty much on the back of a good finals series. He'd been dropped twice during the season as I recall
Good point, I am glad our development staff has moved on, cause personally I don't think the young guys have been bought on that well.

saintm
Club Player

There were photos of some of the players and their partners in the Herald Sun today - "Confidential" page.

Can't find a link on-line as yet.

derby Street
Club Player

St Lenny wrote:
saint66au wrote:Congratualtions to all winners!

One sobering thought though. Is it not a little disturbing that "most promising player" is someone whose just finished his 7th year at the Club?? Should not ideally a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year player be getting this?

Reminds me of the same award in 2008(?) when it was won by Raph Clarke pretty much on the back of a good finals series. He'd been dropped twice during the season as I recall
Good point, I am glad our development staff has moved on, cause personally I don't think the young guys have been bought on that well.
I thought we had only lost the Sandy connection ??? Who else is moving on ?