Game Plan

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

seano1
Club Player

Game Plan

As l have said before i think the lack of plan B doesn`t help our cause...playing guys who were not up to it or injured directly resulted in our loss.Also we cannot keep kicking to the forward line and hope that Roo marks it ...other forwards have to be there and not still running down from the centre or half back line, to often if the marks are dropped there are no crumbers to have a go . Yes there are players who should not even be playing at the level they currently are in our team for example Jones can tag but cant kick with either foot???? and before some of you guys laugh at me l be bold put them up for trade and see how many teams would want him and some of the others. Theres better players running around in local leagues that can kick better.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Game Plan

seano1 wrote:As l have said before i think the lack of plan B doesn`t help our cause...playing guys who were not up to it or injured directly resulted in our loss.Also we cannot keep kicking to the forward line and hope that Roo marks it ...other forwards have to be there and not still running down from the centre or half back line, to often if the marks are dropped there are no crumbers to have a go . Yes there are players who should not even be playing at the level they currently are in our team for example Jones can tag but cant kick with either foot???? and before some of you guys laugh at me l be bold put them up for trade and see how many teams would want him and some of the others. Theres better players running around in local leagues that can kick better.
Agreed,
We should start again.
First we should get rid of the coach - his gameplan has been found wanting. Also he personally got rid of Luke Ball, Matt Maguire and X Clarke, which destroyed the fabric of our Club. He also wasted our first round pick on Lovett, who we all knew was going to be a disaster.
For a replacement there is a guy who's available who would be perfect:-
GT.

Let's also get rid of those players who have been found to be GF duds - I'm sure we can trade them for top players from other CLubs.
We should play 6-10 youngsters next season, even if they don't get a kick. It's better to have youngsters getting no touches than mature players getting a few.

Next we should get rid of the recruiting department - they keep selecting duds.
No need to get rid of the List Manager - he's already decided to leave.

We need to change our fitness staff - afterall tehy did a shytehouse job keeping our most inmportant player on the field during the season. We should steal CVollingwood's becasue they didn't have any major injuries this year, so it must be their fitness staff is the best.
Also we need to get rid of the Admin.
Westaway is a joke - he hardly ever gets interviewed and he's let Lyon destroy our fantastic list.

Have I missed anyone?