Which Perthites are going back?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joeyjojo
Club Player

Which Perthites are going back?

I've mad the last ditch efford to go back got my ticket an hour ago (good to have AFL contacts lol)

Saturday morning, Leave Saturday night...Financially worry about it later.

St Michele
Club Player

Good luck enjoy the win. There are a few heading back, Helen (maybe) and Loris (definately) , Kim and his family stayed and I have read of others going. Moccha last time I spoke to him was not going but may have changed his mind.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
loris
Saintsational Legend

Yes Helen & I are off Friday eve.......we have already arranged to meet up with Kim & Chris & one daughter at The Corner Hotel before the game. I think Ian is still in the East, he was heading off to Tassie after GF 1, last time I saw him hoping some rellie could put him up for the week until GF 2.

Is Matt still over there St Michele? No doubt he'll find what watering hole us Western Saints will be at before & after the game.

I wonder if Karnaby & family are still in Melbourne or if like some of us they returned to the West and now have to make the long treck back to the East...................... worth it if the boys bring home the bacon :P :P :P

St Michele
Club Player

loris wrote:Yes Helen & I are off Friday eve.......we have already arranged to meet up with Kim & Chris & one daughter at The Corner Hotel before the game. I think Ian is still in the East, he was heading off to Tassie after GF 1, last time I saw him hoping some rellie could put him up for the week until GF 2.

Is Matt still over there St Michele? No doubt he'll find what watering hole us Western Saints will be at before & after the game.

I wonder if Karnaby & family are still in Melbourne or if like some of us they returned to the West and now have to make the long treck back to the East...................... worth it if the boys bring home the bacon :P :P :P
Matt gets back on Saturday morning after spending the week in Tassie so I am sure he will find you all befor ehte game at the Corner. Have a great time we will have to catch up on your return to hear how it all went.

Michele
karnaby
Club Player

loris wrote:Yes Helen & I are off Friday eve.......we have already arranged to meet up with Kim & Chris & one daughter at The Corner Hotel before the game. I think Ian is still in the East, he was heading off to Tassie after GF 1, last time I saw him hoping some rellie could put him up for the week until GF 2.

Yep. I stayed over. I'd never seen us play in a granny before so I couldn't miss the chance of doing it twice. I won't catch up with anyone pre or post game as I'm going with friends who have their own agenda and then I'll be flying out as a tiger brand sardine later on Sat night.

Looking forward to having a great day! :^)

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
Winmarvellous
Club Player

I'm heading back Friday, leaving Sunday. Bringing the Mrs this time as the brother can't make it. Will have to find a way to cover costs later :shock: Where is the Corner Hotel? I drink mainly at the Waterside or Transport...

St Michele
Club Player

Corner Hotel is in Richmond, I am not sure of the address but it is near the MCG. Enjoy your trip over especially the win.

Michele
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

pretty much under richmond station on swan street. cant miss it.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Winmarvellous wrote:I'm heading back Friday, leaving Sunday. Bringing the Mrs this time as the brother can't make it. Will have to find a way to cover costs later :shock: Where is the Corner Hotel? I drink mainly at the Waterside or Transport...
the Corner is over the other side of the G

opens at 10am
go under the bridge and theres a little side street tha runs along the train tracks (youll see the train lines and small station on ya right when walking the side st)
the corner is, errr on the Corner lol of swan and stewart streets

http://www.cornerhotel.com/?id=40876810

the foods not bad actually for a little pub
when ya go in head right and go straight upstairs to the open air area, theres a bar and you can smoke outside.

see ya's there

loris
Saintsational Legend

Winmarvellous wrote:I'm heading back Friday, leaving Sunday. Bringing the Mrs this time as the brother can't make it. Will have to find a way to cover costs later :shock: Where is the Corner Hotel? I drink mainly at the Waterside or Transport...
Kim et al might be at the Waterside Fri night, if they follow their modus operandi from last fri night....depending on what time you get in you may catch some Western Saints there.

We are then meeting at 11am at the Corner Hotel on Sat morning. Should be another good turn up of Western Sainters amongst the Saintationalists!!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

we'll be over on the right again when ya walk up the stairs at the pub.
same as last week

see ya's there 8-)