vic saints v all-star saints??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bring back Troy Shwarze!

vic saints v all-star saints??

its a while away but just thinking of some possibilities:

sam fisher on reiwoldt?

dal up against lenny?

although they could simply match up in an intra-club match, like at training, you'd imagine they would be trying harder in this game.

i wonder if benny cousins could play in the game. don't be suprised if that question is asked in May. It would be really interesting to see how he would play - i think he'd be trying to make a statement.

it would also be interesting to see who the all-star midfielders pass to when they have pavlich, buddy franklin and reiwoldt all making leads.
Last edited by Bring back Troy Shwarze! on Mon 24 Mar 2008 9:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Re: vic saints v all-star saints??

Bring back Troy Shwarze! wrote:its a while away but just thinking of some possibilities:

sam fisher on reiwoldt?

dal up against lenny? (correct me if im wrong but i think lenny is from nsw)

although they could simply match up in an intra-club match, like at training, you'd imagine they would be trying harder in this game.

i wonder if benny cousins could play in the game. don't be suprised if that question is asked in May. It would be really interesting to see how he would play - i think he'd be trying to make a statement.

it would also be interesting to see who the all-star midfielders pass to when they have pavlich, buddy franklin and reiwoldt all making leads.
Sam Fisher is from SA, Roo is from QLD. Therefore, they can't line up on each other, they'd be on the same team...

The Saints are coming!
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Lenny would tear Dal a new one. I reckon it would be a good game to watch, but might not be the smoothest. I hope they ''coaches'' don't complicate it, and just let them go out there and play footy.

Carpe Diem
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Lol, was thinking the same thing about Lenny & Dal Saint Corin, but I'd better not say it, I'll have Dal Santo's Gal after me. :shock: :lol:

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Should be a good game if they can get all the stars to play, and treat it seriously, not like the charity matches and borefests rep footy has become, where nobody plays hard cos they don't want to get injured. Just wish it was last year when all our players were already injured and wouldn't have been considered.