Scum Pig....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Scum Pig....

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html
Scum Pig said
Ablett's drug use continued to spiral as he became a regular at nightclubs in Geelong and Melbourne, the 248-game superstar admitting he was keeping company with the "wrong crowd".
No, that is incorrect! Alisha Horan got mixed up with the WRNG CROWD when she got involved with a drug using loser has been scum sucking pig – you are the wrong crowd.
Scum Pig said
"But I've been both disappointed and grieved at how self-righteous and judgmental some people can be, considering everyone has their own skeletons in the closet.â€

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
buzfromgronggrong

God you're a moron fred nile!

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Agree wholeheartdly with you Joffa

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:Agree wholeheartdly with you Joffa
so do i ........anyone who supplies drugs to kids, is a criminal......and scum......you seem to think such behaviour is okay buz....wouldn't be the first time that you have stuck up for trailer trash......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

buzedongrongbong wrote:God you're a moron fred nile!
Funny buzzed, are you always this stupid or did you make a special effort for me today? :lol:

Better to be a Fred Nile than a hero worshipper to a drug addict scum pig whose fragrant disregard for his young companion’s welfare contributed significantly to her untimely death.

Go on worshipping scum Buzzedonthewrongbong :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
JeffDunne

Feeling a little neglected today JB?

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Feeling a little neglected today JB?
TBH I felt sick when I read Ablett's comments.

It is just a pity that he couldn't be charged over the incident.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:Feeling a little neglected today JB?
TBH I felt sick when I read Ablett's comments.

Too right, and this farken creep still carries on about his relationship with God...

Spare me FFS..

and to think the press referred to HIM as "God" is just an embarrassment...

You were a behind the play THUG on the field AND a p1ss weak piece of vomit off the field IMO

Should NEVER be inducted into the "Hall of Fame" IMO NEVER

GO ROT YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS CRAP!

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
JeffDunne

Joffa Burns wrote:TBH I felt sick when I read Ablett's comments.
So why read them?

Surely you knew the general thrust of the article?
I don't know enough about it to comment.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:TBH I felt sick when I read Ablett's comments.
So why read them?

Surely you knew the general thrust of the article?
I read and have seen plenty of things that are unpleasant, you think it best to put your head in the sand in life? I have young daughters and think something like this educational. Doesn't mean I can not despise the scum pig from afar.
JeffDunne wrote: I don't know enough about it to comment.
I read the press and what was on the net. Things that were not in dispute such as video footage of the pair, toxicology report from the girl, the period in which she had spent with scum pig etc...

Maybe not enough for you but enough for me to comment...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Any of you know the history of Alisha Horan?

Not saying what Ablett did was forgivable but after hearing from people who know the full story, the girl was not an innocent 20 year old by any stretch of the imagination.

As I said please do not for one minute think I am defending Abletts actions. I just think that there are two stories to tell.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Any of you know the history of Alisha Horan?

Not saying what Ablett did was forgivable but after hearing from people who know the full story, the girl was not an innocent 20 year old by any stretch of the imagination.

As I said please do not for one minute think I am defending Abletts actions. I just think that there are two stories to tell.
Fair call JB... seems to me that we've only got one side of the story - about this poor, innocent little girl victim.

Surely theres more to it than that?

Again, like you, im not defending Ablett's actions, just that there are two sides to every story, and so far we've only heard one.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

been around courts and criminals all my working life...pretty common to hear people trying to blacken the names of victims.......bit like rapists family members saying..."well the girl was asking for it......shouldn't have dressed like that"''.....and the ones who dress it up as you have joffaboy......you should know better......she's not around to defend herself...

...the damning issues to me are that the pr!ck lied to her about what he was giving her......told her it was cocaine...it was heroin.....then he failed to get help for her...ran away like the mangy dog he is.......her character..or lack of it had nothing to do with those two facts...apart from exposing that her trust in this prick was a bad error of judgment.........

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Thats also true, stinger.

I think the point that JB is trying to make - and if not, its the point IM trying to make - is that Alisha Horan has been painted as an innocent little girl, an angel, if you will.

To me, that just seems absurd.

By no means do I mean that she deserved her fate. Not for one second.

I object to the media portraying the story that Ablett somehow forced her to do these terrible things, or that she was just some patsy to his devious nature.

Like I said, by no means do I mean to imply that she deserved to die, or to be left to die. I have a massive amount of sympathy for her family.

Alisha Horan shouldnt have been doing drugs. Simple as that. Ablett, Mokbel, Moran, Cousins... the name is irrelevant. Drugs are bad, mmkay?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

yep......won't get an argument from me on that.......

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Greatest footballer ever?

More accurately, one of the greatest thugs to ever take the field.

Continued that thuggery off the field, resulting in the death of a young girl.

I have nothing but disdane for that animal and am disappointed that he gets off scott free and makes out he is a great family man.

No wonder his kid wants to quit the game, probably worried about genetics, I would be.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:been around courts and criminals all my working life...pretty common to hear people trying to blacken the names of victims.......bit like rapists family members saying..."well the girl was asking for it......shouldn't have dressed like that"''.....and the ones who dress it up as you have joffaboy......you should know better......she's not around to defend herself...
Very nice. Thank you for slandering family members of mine.

You haven't got a clue on this one but you arrogantly try to belittle people who know a damn sight more about this issue than you ever will.

For your information, the person who I got the information knows not just Alisha Horan, but her whole family and what they do. The person who gave me the information is a respected members of the Geelong community who, BTW does not support Geelong and also has had dealings with the Abletts and that family.

But go ahead, make a fool of yourself and take the moral high ground on something you know SFA about. You do it on every other subject, why not on this you egomaniac????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Once again Mr Knowall joffaboy defends a scum bag just to pursue a personal feud.

I bet his next post is to tell me to butt out and mind my own business.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

There's a lot of moral high-grounding going on here ...

At 20 years of age you are legally an adult, responsible for your own actions. Sure, Ablett wasn't blameless in this very sad incident, but neither was the girl. I don't know enough of the facts (rather than the media speculation) to comment any further than that.

And I doubt any of us here do either.

JeffDunne

Joffa Burns wrote:I read and have seen plenty of things that are unpleasant, you think it best to put your head in the sand in life?
Not reading gossip columns equals putting your head in the sand? :shock:

Christ, I better subscribe to New Idea before I become completely clueless.
I have young daughters and think something like this educational. Doesn't mean I can not despise the scum pig from afar.
You are educating your daughters in hate?

Why doesn't that suprise me?
I read the press and what was on the net. Things that were not in dispute such as video footage of the pair, toxicology report from the girl, the period in which she had spent with scum pig etc...

I really do need to get myself one of those New Idea subscriptions.

You think you know a lot from reading the clippings, but by your own admission you don't even know if he was suffering from a medical condition. :?

buzfromgronggrong

Joffa Burns wrote:
buzedongrongbong wrote:God you're a moron fred nile!
Funny buzzed, are you always this stupid or did you make a special effort for me today? :lol:

Better to be a Fred Nile than a hero worshipper to a drug addict scum pig whose fragrant disregard for his young companion’s welfare contributed significantly to her untimely death.

Go on worshipping scum Buzzedonthewrongbong :lol:
Simplify it as your simple mind demands you to do.

Off course anyone who baulks from joining ur lynch mob is an ablett worshipper. :roll:

If you think your warped "kill, scum. pig, kill, bash, scum, pig, kill" crap contributes in any positive way to life on this planet then good on you.

To me (and i dare say many like me) this kind of mindless, chest-beating, blood lust is almost as sad and tragic as the incident that inspired it.

Your ignorant, poison ranting demeans you and your simple mates.

Why dont you get all your pals from this forum and go down to geelong to seek retribution? - perhaps you could target Abletts daughter? - that'd show him!

Thank God for you and people like you Joffa Burns - you make the world a better place to be.

The streets are safe thanks to you and your ilk!

Dont bother to respond - i know full well that you WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND what i am saying - mores the pity!
Last edited by buzfromgronggrong on Tue 04 Dec 2007 8:01am, edited 2 times in total.

buzfromgronggrong

JeffDunne wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:I read and have seen plenty of things that are unpleasant, you think it best to put your head in the sand in life?
Not reading gossip columns equals putting your head in the sand? :shock:

Christ, I better subscribe to New Idea before I become completely clueless.
I have young daughters and think something like this educational. Doesn't mean I can not despise the scum pig from afar.
You are educating your daughters in hate?

Why doesn't that suprise me?

I really do need to get myself one of those New Idea subscriptions.

You think you know a lot from reading the clippings, but by your own admission you don't even know if he was suffering from a medical condition. :?
Well said JD!

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

I like pigs.

Pigs are very intelligent and learn quickly. They pick up tricks faster than dogs. Pigs rank #4 in animal intelligence behind chimpanzees, dolphins and elephants. Piglets learn their names by two to three weeks of age and respond when called.

Pigs are very social animals. They form close bonds with each other and other species. Pigs enjoy close contact and will lie close together when resting. Pigs use their grunts to communicate with each other.

Pigs are very clean animals. They keep their toilets far from their living or eating area. Even piglets only a few hours old will leave the nest to relieve themselves.

Weaning occurs at three months of age, but young pigs continue to live with their mothers. Two or more sows usually join together in an extended family.

Domestic pigs are rarely aggressive. The only exceptions are sows with a young litter and boars if provoked.

A pig can run a 7 minute mile.

And they're delicious too.

JeffDunne

rodgerfox wrote:I like pigs.
Do you vote National? :?

I'm sure JB does. :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:been around courts and criminals all my working life...pretty common to hear people trying to blacken the names of victims.......bit like rapists family members saying..."well the girl was asking for it......shouldn't have dressed like that"''.....and the ones who dress it up as you have joffaboy......you should know better......she's not around to defend herself...
Very nice. Thank you for slandering family members of mine.

You haven't got a clue on this one but you arrogantly try to belittle people who know a damn sight more about this issue than you ever will.

For your information, the person who I got the information knows not just Alisha Horan, but her whole family and what they do. The person who gave me the information is a respected members of the Geelong community who, BTW does not support Geelong and also has had dealings with the Abletts and that family.

But go ahead, make a fool of yourself and take the moral high ground on something you know SFA about. You do it on every other subject, why not on this you egomaniac????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i stick by what i said........your post is so way of the mark it is laughable and you should be ashamed of yourself.......what family members of yours did i slander ffs......and for the record...what the hell does anything the horan family do, have the remotest connection to a young girl being given heroin and told it was cocaine by a sleazy wombat old enough to be her father.......how does my post make me an egomaniac. didn't think telling it like it is in the real criminal justice world would ever do that...but you never know.....

...the first post of yours slandered the girl...who is not around to stick up for herself...now you are slandering the whole of the horan family...

...don't try and bully me jb...i won't curl up and run away like some of the others you have continually bullied on here.....

...you do bring a smile to my face though...your last paragraph sounds far more like a self portrait that an attack on me......

..you are the self professed expert on most things financial, the st kilda football clubs inner most workings, how the liberal party thinks,our former prime ministers failings, world politics and general garbage..... :roll: :roll: :roll: