Insights into the mind of ‘cho’

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Re: Insights into the mind of ‘cho’

Accept the mods ruling. Cop it. Learn from it. Move on.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 8:21pm Accept the mods ruling. Cop it. Learn from it. Move on.
Great input, but if you could please keep it down, the grown ups are talking.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Hey BfU can you book me in for a spot at the table with Richo and The devil
I would love to be there when you mention the term
Have to explain the meaning of the term
Then provide the proof for the term

Skinny flat white please

Seeya
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

degruch wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 8:24pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 8:21pm Accept the mods ruling. Cop it. Learn from it. Move on.
Yeah right. Grown ups?
You blokes are still going on about this crap from months ago like little spoilt children that didn't get their way. It's been played to death and the mod made his ruling that the term is a complete 100% no go.

Get on with it. Give the mod and forum a break from this utter garbage that was concluded months back. Just like you would in the real world.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:15pm
degruch wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 8:24pm
Yeah right. Grown ups?
You blokes are still going on about this crap from months ago like little spoilt children that didn't get their way. It's been played to death and the mod made his ruling that the term is a complete 100% no go.

Get on with it. Give the mod and forum a break from this utter garbage that was concluded months back. Just like you would in the real world.
Trolling and bullying isn't particularly grown up, come back when you've worked it out...bring Simon with you, he seems to have trouble with the concept as well. :wink:

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Yeah whatever mate. Keep whining about a term banned months back. Give the mod and a forum a break.

Total = 1.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:34pm Yeah whatever mate. Keep whining about a term banned months back. Give the mod and a forum a break.
Allow me to be the mediator here...

I propose that Degruch would cease and desist if you stop posting fake news,fake scoops and pseudo inside information

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

You're not a mod or a mediator.

I don't break any forum rules with what I post so how about no. That is just your perception on what I post also.

Keep crying over spilt milk boys. 🍼

Total = 1.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:36pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:34pm Yeah whatever mate. Keep whining about a term banned months back. Give the mod and a forum a break.

I propose that Degruch would cease and desist if you stop posting fake news,fake scoops and pseudo inside information
Me...and the rest of the forum. The forum Derryn Hinch could hop back into his box as well. The mod that allowed this behaviour to be unpunished and effectively moderated by the forum itself isn't worth much to us either.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Re: Insights into the mind of ‘the cho’

saynta wrote: Tue 06 Aug 2019 6:14pm How do you get away with using a banned phrase in a heading?
Sure...we'll stop 'whining'. :roll:

As an aside, I do love the irony that there is a banned term in this re-post.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:40pm You're not a mod or a mediator.

I don't break any forum rules with what I post so how about no. That is just your perception on what I post also.

Keep crying over spilt milk boys. 🍼
I never said you were breaking rules... was just going for a win win

And i never claimed to be a mod... for all of my flaws, I've never pretended to be something I'm not... never needed multiple identities. Can you claim the same?

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:08pm Hey BfU can you book me in for a spot at the table with Richo and The devil
I would love to be there when you mention the term
Have to explain the meaning of the term
Then provide the proof for the term

Skinny flat white please
It would be my pleasure to shout you all coffee.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:43pm

Me...and the rest of the forum. The forum Derryn Hinch could hop back into his box as well. The mod that allowed this behaviour to be unpunished and effectively moderated by the forum itself isn't worth much to us either.
You admit that you haven't read or understood the rules.

You also don't understand the role of the moderator. I am not an editor.

Your definition of trolling is anyone that has a counter opinion to you or annoys you with their posting.

If you are annoyed by a poster or a posting style - the forum provides a foe facility.

Take some responsibility and use it.

Don't expect someone else to fight your battles.

Ted and others you have issues with ... have had their fair share of bans when they were justified.

I cannot control anyone's posting style. I am sorry that it annoys you. It is sad that it infuriates you so much that you go on and on and on about it.

If you hate it so much here, then I highly recommend Big Footy. They may even giggle along when you use the term you love so much for Alan Richardson.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

I have moved the thread here - because now this thread is purely about moderation of the forum.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 10:13pm
degruch wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:43pm

You admit that you haven't read or understood the rules.

You also don't understand the role of the moderator. I am not an editor.

Your definition of trolling is anyone that has a counter opinion to you or annoys you with their posting.

If you are annoyed by a poster or a posting style - the forum provides a foe facility.

Take some responsibility and use it.

Don't expect someone else to fight your battles.

Ted and others you have issues with ... have had their fair share of bans when they were justified.

I cannot control anyone's posting style. I am sorry that it annoys you. It is sad that it infuriates you so much that you go on and on and on about it.

If you hate it so much here, then I highly recommend Big Footy. They may even giggle along when you use the term you love so much for Alan Richardson.
More lies Simon, when will you stop? Do we need to go over your head to clear this up? You clearly have no idea what moderation, bulling or trolling is, despite admitting that those you've mentioned above were guilty but avoiding penalty because of technicalities. Technicalities which, I might add, you chose to apply to select posters more than others.

I know you love the 'foe' function, but why should anyone compromise forum interaction because you simply refuse to do your job? I know you love referring to Big Footy, but if I wanted that trash I'd be there already...I simply shouldn't need to...if you spent more time doing your job than tittering over naughty phrases with your mates, this conversation would never have been required. Its really that simple.

Coffee with 'cho, lol, brilliant! I know I'd have a million things to discuss with him, and none of them would be your high school smutty phrases. You can bring that up...make sure you have access to that well renowned tome, UD.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Please go over my head.

You’re welcome.

And do you really think this is my job?

Oh dear.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

LOL...sorry for the delay, I've just finished laughing at the thought of you actually holding down a job...well, at least in the private sector.