Crowd n margin in Townsville

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Crowd n margin in Townsville

Suns to win by 13 pts

Saints to kick 8.12.60

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
ss1986
Club Player

Re: Crowd n margin in Townsville

Draw

HighettMan
Club Player

Under 10 k

Expect a galvanised group. 36 points.
Backline will be rock solid.
Forward line will click.

Have the courage to call out r ACE ism
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Just for kicks, who can name 11 players who have left the Suns in the last five years and they are currently playing for other teams and bona fide best 22.

I bet that is more reason that we should be expected to be favourites regardless of our current injuries

We might just get home by 8 points, but I'm not confident our mids will be able to spread and defend against theirs

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

I'm worried about ineffective F50 entries, mad Auskick-style scramble;
and also innaccuracy when we have shots.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
ss1986
Club Player

Scollop wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 4:59pm Just for kicks, who can name 11 players who have left the Suns in the last five years and they are currently playing for other teams and bona fide best 22.

I bet that is more reason that we should be expected to be favourites regardless of our current injuries

We might just get home by 8 points, but I'm not confident our mids will be able to spread and defend against theirs
Ablett
T.Lynch
Smith
Dixon
May
Hall
Prestia
Caddy
Bennell (if he was fit, would be starting 22 easily)
O'Meara
Kolodjansnij
Matera?
Hickey?

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Townesville is an NRL passionate Cowboys supporting town so crowd = 8,000.

Saints should win but if it means Richardson is sacked, I hope GCS win by 10 goals! At least then we can reset and acheive something out of the remainder of the season and going forward.

AND no I dont get pleasure out of seeing our team lose but I am sick of the club being led by an incompetent fool.

ss1986
Club Player

Impatient Sainter wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 6:16pm Townesville is an NRL passionate Cowboys supporting town so crowd = 8,000.

Saints should win but if it means Richardson is sacked, I hope GCS win by 10 goals! At least then we can reset and acheive something out of the remainder of the season and going forward.

AND no I dont get pleasure out of seeing our team lose but I am sick of the club being led by an incompetent fool.
FoolS

HighettMan
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 5:20pm I'm worried about ineffective F50 entries, mad Auskick-style scramble;
I'm more worried about a team that will be unable to execute the game plan due to 7 changes to a team that was already severely challenged by one of the largest injury crisis a club can experienced, and this on top of the fact we were already a young and inexperienced team to begin with and needed luck with injuries at the beginning of 2019 to if we were any chance of improving on our 2016 and 2017 results, (notice how I've left out 2018).

The fact that this time tomorrow we could be 6 and 6 is a massive credit to the club, the coaching staff and the players, especially their resilience.

Whatever just happened to getting behind your boyz in their time of need, but oh no it's all gotta be someones fault.

Look at Richmond and how they are struggling with injury crisis, and they are a team way more advanced in their development cycle and team still chock full of premiership players. Should Richmond supporters be calling for Hardwick to sacked?

Things aren't great but gee I hope we stick it up em tomorrow, especially the coach haters.

GO THE SAINTERS!!!

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

Saints by 173 points.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
Special
Club Player

Impatient Sainter wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 6:16pm Townesville is an NRL passionate Cowboys supporting town so crowd = 8,000.

Prepare for extermination calling our wunder coach an incompetent fool.

Off to the gulags

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

Special wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 6:38pm

Off to the gulags
I'm 'positive' that Richo getting the arse will be so 'pleasing' for us, hope the new coaching interview panel is full of 'strong' folk

saynta
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 7:41pm
Special wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 6:38pm

Off to the gulags
I'm 'positive' that Richo getting the arse will be so 'pleasing' for us, hope the new coaching interview panel is full of 'strong' folk
So an ITK tole you that Richo is getting the arse? Strange, that is not what I've heard.

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

The weather may help the Suns being 27 and 50% humid.
It will be full sun and slight breeze.
The very small stand wont be full due to seats sold to club members only.
But the grass hills will be packed. Crowd size : 6750 Win: Saints by 19

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Maybe.. 7,500

Suns by 22

ss1986
Club Player

HighettMan wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 6:25pm
WellardSaint wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 5:20pm I'm worried about ineffective F50 entries, mad Auskick-style scramble;
I'm more worried about a team that will be unable to execute the game plan due to 7 changes to a team that was already severely challenged by one of the largest injury crisis a club can experienced, and this on top of the fact we were already a young and inexperienced team to begin with and needed luck with injuries at the beginning of 2019 to if we were any chance of improving on our 2016 and 2017 results, (notice how I've left out 2018).

The fact that this time tomorrow we could be 6 and 6 is a massive credit to the club, the coaching staff and the players, especially their resilience.

Whatever just happened to getting behind your boyz in their time of need, but oh no it's all gotta be someones fault.

Look at Richmond and how they are struggling with injury crisis, and they are a team way more advanced in their development cycle and team still chock full of premiership players. Should Richmond supporters be calling for Hardwick to sacked?

Things aren't great but gee I hope we stick it up em tomorrow, especially the coach haters.

GO THE SAINTERS!!!
6 years at 33% doesn’t buy you the same grace as a premiership winning coach.

Surely even YOU could recognise that.

HighettMan
Club Player

ss1986 wrote: Fri 14 Jun 2019 10:02pm

GO THE SAINTERS!!!

If we win today you will be cwanky huh!

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

I want a win, more for the young blokes and their belief. I hope they lead, inspire the win. I also hope Armo winds back the clock and enjoys himself. He will draw tacklers and free our runners.

As for the coach, that will take care of itself. No finals, no 2020. He won't be sacked or retained on what we want but that decision will be scrutinised heavily by our Board.

Crowd: 8162

Result: Saints by 26

Laurie
Club Player

Suns by 23pounts.
Seven changes doea not help our chances.

Myron Gaines
Club Player

Toss of the coin. It’s going to be an ugly affair. Not confident at all. Suns in a tight one.

Bruce G McAbee
Club Player

Maybe 7,000, with 7 changes it will take something special for us to win, really depends more on how bad the Suns play, but we either win by under 2 goals, or they win by at least 4 goals.
Either way, our coach is dead man walking because he won't be there next year, unless something miraculous happens and I think everyone knows that.

Think of me long enough to make a memory.
ss1986
Club Player

HighettMan wrote: Sat 15 Jun 2019 8:30am

GO THE SAINTERS!!!

I wonder if we will celebrate the win in a nausea-inducing over-the-top fashion like we did last year. It was at that precise moment last year, beating GC with the final kick, and the social media carry on that followed from the club, that I knew we were stuffed.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

ss1986 wrote: Sat 15 Jun 2019 1:28pm

GO THE SAINTERS!!!

I wonder if we will celebrate the win in a nausea-inducing over-the-top fashion like we did last year. It was at that precise moment last year, beating GC with the final kick, and the social media carry on that followed from the club, that I knew we were stuffed.
If it means bringing Richo’s tenure to a quicker end, which I doubt hinges on one result, but if it adds another straw to the camel’s back, then go Gold Coast. Whatever it takes....

HighettMan
Club Player

ss1986 wrote: Sat 15 Jun 2019 1:28pm

GO THE SAINTERS!!!

Was that the game you announced your candidacy for president?