A Win For The Direct Facilitators!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HighettMan
Club Player

A Win For The Direct Facilitators!

Probably the youngest team the saints have ever fielded and ALSO about a 3rd of our best 22 injured which includes our gutsy captain.

Finals are a possibility, or are probablyedepending on the logic you apply.

Who loves a win!

Have the courage to call out r ACE ism
ss1986
Club Player

Re: A Win For The Direct Facilitators!

How’s your sphincter? Think you/Ted are the only two toolbags left here that don’t accept how s*** we really are after yet another abysmal performance.

<1 day ban for abuse>

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

:D haha!
You on the cans, man?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Annoyedsaint
Club Player

Great win against the might of Carlton.
We are really going places. All we did is cost ourselves a better draft pick x2

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:01pm How’s your sphincter? Think you/Ted are the only two toolbags left here that don’t accept how s*** we really are after yet another abysmal performance.
can't ban me for agreeing

ss1986
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:06pm
ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:01pm How’s your sphincter? Think you/Ted are the only two toolbags left here that don’t accept how s*** we really are after yet another abysmal performance.
If I go, then he goes for baiting..... 😏

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Yep, love falling over the line against a 1-8 team! :lol:

:roll:

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
HighettMan
Club Player

ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:11pm
I should be getting kick backs from the AFP for exposing persons of interest.

If you aren't on a watch list then your community is i danger.

HOW GOOD IS A WIN!!!!

the youngest and least inexperienced list we've ever fielded. Even less than the blues and the suns.

And we still played well enough to scratch out a win.

Some really good individual performances too. Matty Parker is brilliant without ball in hand.
Steele is our Cripps.
Battle is elite

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:19pm

the youngest and least inexperienced list we've ever fielded.
Fake news!!

Fact check!!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:11pm
dobber

HighettMan
Club Player

SaintPav wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:24pm
HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:19pm

the youngest and least inexperienced list we've ever fielded.
Fake news!!

Fact check!!
Has someone donated an Abacus to you yet Pavlova. Don't tell me you hate a win too.

Rubyjo
Club Player

Some fans members or whatever.. Don't know how to celebrate a win.. I'm sure that carrys over to their personal life.. Miserable Fucktards... Get a life.. And f*** off

<1 week ban for excessive abuse>

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

HighettMan wrote:Probably the youngest team the saints have ever fielded
We replaced Paton with Long, so probably not. But I’m always happy with a win.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Rubyjo wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:30pm Some fans members or whatever.. Don't know how to celebrate a win.. I'm sure that carrys over to their personal life.. Miserable Fucktards... Get a life.. And f*** off
Some supporters aim for wins against the bottom team.

Some supporters aim for premierships.

The saints have clearly had too many of the former over their history...

Bruce G McAbee
Club Player

Yeah we won, yeah we're averaging 10 goals a game. Yeah like that is going to win us premiership, not.
You people have low expectations, I on the other hand and those who criticize this crap want to see a 2nd premiership before we die and that time is running out.
Plus in reality, two regular players are missing, Carlisle and Geary and to a lesser extent Lonie.
Hannebury hasn't played a game yet, Paddy and Roberton are both probably done and if the two of them only Roberton would register in our best team.

Think of me long enough to make a memory.
HighettMan
Club Player

Bruce G McAbee wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:42pm Yeah we won, yeah we're averaging 10 goals a game. Yeah like that is going to win us premiership, not.
You people have low expectations, I on the other hand and those who criticize this crap want to see a 2nd premiership before we die and that time is running out.
Plus in reality, two regular players are missing, Carlisle and Geary and to a lesser extent Lonie.
Hannebury hasn't played a game yet, Paddy and Roberton are both probably done and if the two of them only Roberton would register in our best team.
Our backline has been a revelation this year.

Our Backline is missing:

Jake
Jimmy
Robbo
And the farking captain.

As a side note while I'm on leadership, take a bow Sebby, you are doing bloody magnificent job while your boss is on the mend. Played a superb game today.

There is a lot to like about this list.

Oh and I thought Ed played really well. Looked composed most of the time, doesn't shirk a contest for a skinny kid and used it well most times.

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

We have been pathetic last 5 weeks

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Not the best win but 4 majors nonetheless along with a very depleted side. Really should have won by 5-6 in the end. The Blues were really up for it too and we held them at bay.

Bank the points and move on to Shangers. Job done for Rd 10.
Last edited by tedtheodorelogan2018 on Sun 26 May 2019 8:06pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

Rubyjo wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:30pm Some fans members or whatever.. Don't know how to celebrate a win.. I'm sure that carrys over to their personal life.. Miserable Fucktards... Get a life.. And f*** off
You obviously havent been following "us" long if you rate that as a win is worth getting up about

Yeah f***** oath it carry's over into our personal lives - what is your commitment or ability to be so easily pleased something you just leave at the ground and go back to making tea waiting for Game of Thrones?

Maybe I'm old fashioned and like to see a statement and a contest, i like to see something different from last year - if we were any good we would have demolished them comprehensively - so yeah an absolute smashing of those arseholes by 60 plus points would have been a pass - if we've improved at all

Yeah we got the points in what was a game that never got any one out of our seats - was a s*** game of football against a s*** site - nothing much more than that

Dont know how to celebrate a win? f*** off

HighettMan
Club Player

HardSaint wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:05pm
You obviously havent been following "us" long if you rate that as a win is worth getting up about

Yeah f***** oath it carry's over into our personal lives - what is your commitment or ability to be so easily pleased something you just leave at the ground and go back to making tea waiting for Game of Thrones?

Maybe I'm old fashioned and like to see a statement and a contest, i like to see something different from last year - if we were any good we would have demolished them comprehensively - so yeah an absolute smashing of those arseholes by 60 plus points would have been a pass - if we've improved at all

Yeah we got the points in what was a game that never got any one out of our seats - was a s*** game of football against a s*** site - nothing much more than that

What a load angry misguided and ignorant crap you spew. Carlton were always going to respond to what they dished up last week and we had one of the youngest and most inexperienced sides playing this week with a 3rd of our best 22 unavailable including our captain. And despite all of these challenges they looked like they knew they were going to win all day.

Stop being a sook. It was a win.

ss1986
Club Player

Amen 🙏

HighettMan
Club Player

ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:16pm

Amen 🙏
A god bothering accountant. Classic.

<1 day ban for baiting - elevated to one week ban for multiple offences>>

ss1986
Club Player

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:17pm

Amen 🙏
Your arrogance is simply breathtaking. No wonder this club is in the s*** when it employs knobs like you.

<1 day ban for commenting negaitively on a poster - elevated to 1 week ban for multiple rule breaches in one day>

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:16pm

What a load angry misguided and ignorant crap you spew. Carlton were always going to respond to what they dished up last week and we had one of the youngest and most inexperienced sides playing this week with a 3rd of our best 22 unavailable including our captain. And despite all of these challenges they looked like they knew they were going to win all day.

Stop being a sook. It was a win.
And Carlton picked their best 22, full of experienced vets and all!

:roll:

HighettMan
Club Player

ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:25pm
HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:17pm

Amen 🙏
Your arrogance is simply breathtaking. No wonder this club is in the s*** when it employs knobs like you.
Come on, let's have a hug, you are clearly in distress and I am toying with you, I am going to hell.