So much Richo hate.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby saynta » Tue 17 Apr 2018 3:23pm

st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
tony74 wrote:
Pretty spot on. We have many coaches and unfortunately due to financial issues a lot of them have other jobs. As an example five of them weren’t at the game on Sunday, that doesn’t help. Richo is not the problem, he’s certainly not the Messiah, but he’s not a fool either. He knows his craft. As I mentioned in a previous post you’ll see a vastly different approach against the GWS. Probably somewhere in between the previous game and the next one ( hopefully) will be the sweet spot. I’m stating the bleeding obvious but if we just nail our first few chances watch the heads rise.


Tony, with respect, the buck stops with Richo. He comes across as all system and process, stuck in them even when they dont work, and no gut level inspiration. Casting the reasons for the dismal season so far at the feet of some indeterminate factor that can be remedied by nailing some early chances and heads lifting strikes me as massive denial of how crap we are and how badly things aren’t working. We’ve kicked 5, 7 and 7 goals. I really hope your comments dont reflect a club wide level of denial, coz if they do we are absolutely stuffed.


Wow, a SS nuff nuff who thinks he knows more than a club employee.


If the club employee is delusional, represents a broader view within the club and speaks in generic platitudes about systemic problems, then that’s cause for concern in any organisation.


Pot, kettle black. You are the delusional one imhfo. How dare you pay out on Tony 74 with such rubbish comments.


Don't think I'm paying out on Tony. I'm challenging him though. I think the club is in deep doo doo. Tony posted that a good start and lifted heads will make a big difference, which is possibly true but not a panacea. He also posted that Richo is not the problem. So if not Richo, what is the problem? I completely disagree with the view that Richo is not the problem and I think if that's a view widely held within the club, then we are in for a lot more of the same shyte we've seen so far this year.


I think events over the next few days will prove how wrong you are. I am sure that the players are backing Richo but not one or more of the assistants.

Maybe some of them have had too much of a say.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5544
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby st.byron » Tue 17 Apr 2018 3:50pm

saynta wrote:I think events over the next few days will prove how wrong you are. I am sure that the players are backing Richo but not one or more of the assistants.

Maybe some of them have had too much of a say.


Certainly hope you’re right and that makes things improve. Couldn’t be looking much worse. At this point we are firmly pencilled in for a bottom 3 finish when we are supposed to be challenging for top 4. Players don’t appear to be backing Richo. Looks to me like he’s lost them. There are some quality players, but they’re all playing like a bunch of nuff-nuffs. And nuff-nuffs suck.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby tony74 » Tue 17 Apr 2018 4:19pm

SaintPav wrote:
tony74 wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Truth is. We mere supporters will never know if Richo is the main problem at the moment relating to the Saints poor form. Its probably a combination of alot of things so lets be truthful and honest about it. I still always reckon the majority of the blame has to lie with the players this year. Their skills, inside 50's and goal kicking is deplorable and its snuffing out any chance of getting a victory at the moment. I have no doubt the coaches and players are busting to change things, but for whatever reason its not clicking at the moment. Something isn't right.

If only we could be a fly on the wall of the inner sanctum for a week!

I just ignore the rabid and insidious Richo hate. Its pointless at the moment and counter productive. We should judge the coaching team at the end of season unless we are 1-10 or 1-15 or something silly like that during the season.


Pretty spot on. We have many coaches and unfortunately due to financial issues a lot of them have other jobs. As an example five of them weren’t at the game on Sunday, that doesn’t help. Richo is not the problem, he’s certainly not the Messiah, but he’s not a fool either. He knows his craft. As I mentioned in a previous post you’ll see a vastly different approach against the GWS. Probably somewhere in between the previous game and the next one ( hopefully) will be the sweet spot. I’m stating the bleeding obvious but if we just nail our first few chances watch the heads rise.


Wow!

5 of our coaches have other jobs and weren’t at the game on Sunday.

Where were they then?


Bit of hysteria going on here. No, I won’t name them but depending on how you classify them we have 14 football coaches. It would be great to have them all full time but we just don’t have the finances ( as do other clubs ). The match day coaching panel were all there but others who may also work for other organisations ( I’ll let you work that out - it’s not that hard ) weren’t there. It may come as no surprise that the biggest clubs have the greater quota of coaches at the ground and at training on a more consistent footing. We DID NOT lack coaching personnel at the game on Sunday.
tony74
Club Player
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Thu 23 Sep 2010 11:35am

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby stonecold » Tue 17 Apr 2018 4:32pm

tony74 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
tony74 wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Truth is. We mere supporters will never know if Richo is the main problem at the moment relating to the Saints poor form. Its probably a combination of alot of things so lets be truthful and honest about it. I still always reckon the majority of the blame has to lie with the players this year. Their skills, inside 50's and goal kicking is deplorable and its snuffing out any chance of getting a victory at the moment. I have no doubt the coaches and players are busting to change things, but for whatever reason its not clicking at the moment. Something isn't right.

If only we could be a fly on the wall of the inner sanctum for a week!

I just ignore the rabid and insidious Richo hate. Its pointless at the moment and counter productive. We should judge the coaching team at the end of season unless we are 1-10 or 1-15 or something silly like that during the season.


Pretty spot on. We have many coaches and unfortunately due to financial issues a lot of them have other jobs. As an example five of them weren’t at the game on Sunday, that doesn’t help. Richo is not the problem, he’s certainly not the Messiah, but he’s not a fool either. He knows his craft. As I mentioned in a previous post you’ll see a vastly different approach against the GWS. Probably somewhere in between the previous game and the next one ( hopefully) will be the sweet spot. I’m stating the bleeding obvious but if we just nail our first few chances watch the heads rise.


Wow!

5 of our coaches have other jobs and weren’t at the game on Sunday.

Where were they then?


Bit of hysteria going on here. No, I won’t name them but depending on how you classify them we have 14 football coaches. It would be great to have them all full time but we just don’t have the finances ( as do other clubs ). The match day coaching panel were all there but others who may also work for other organisations ( I’ll let you work that out - it’s not that hard ) weren’t there. It may come as no surprise that the biggest clubs have the greater quota of coaches at the ground and at training on a more consistent footing. We DID NOT lack coaching personnel at the game on Sunday.


Yeap, as I stated in earlier post!!!!!

Cheers Tony!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby parkeysainter » Tue 17 Apr 2018 4:42pm

tony74 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
tony74 wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Truth is. We mere supporters will never know if Richo is the main problem at the moment relating to the Saints poor form. Its probably a combination of alot of things so lets be truthful and honest about it. I still always reckon the majority of the blame has to lie with the players this year. Their skills, inside 50's and goal kicking is deplorable and its snuffing out any chance of getting a victory at the moment. I have no doubt the coaches and players are busting to change things, but for whatever reason its not clicking at the moment. Something isn't right.

If only we could be a fly on the wall of the inner sanctum for a week!

I just ignore the rabid and insidious Richo hate. Its pointless at the moment and counter productive. We should judge the coaching team at the end of season unless we are 1-10 or 1-15 or something silly like that during the season.


Pretty spot on. We have many coaches and unfortunately due to financial issues a lot of them have other jobs. As an example five of them weren’t at the game on Sunday, that doesn’t help. Richo is not the problem, he’s certainly not the Messiah, but he’s not a fool either. He knows his craft. As I mentioned in a previous post you’ll see a vastly different approach against the GWS. Probably somewhere in between the previous game and the next one ( hopefully) will be the sweet spot. I’m stating the bleeding obvious but if we just nail our first few chances watch the heads rise.


Wow!

5 of our coaches have other jobs and weren’t at the game on Sunday.

Where were they then?


Bit of hysteria going on here. No, I won’t name them but depending on how you classify them we have 14 football coaches. It would be great to have them all full time but we just don’t have the finances ( as do other clubs ). The match day coaching panel were all there but others who may also work for other organisations ( I’ll let you work that out - it’s not that hard ) weren’t there. It may come as no surprise that the biggest clubs have the greater quota of coaches at the ground and at training on a more consistent footing. We DID NOT lack coaching personnel at the game on Sunday.


Thanks Tony. Good insight as always. 14 coaches is even alot in my books! :D

Also...Albert Einstein wouldn't have been able to work this forum out and some of its posters.
Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
User avatar
parkeysainter
Club Player
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu 20 Jul 2017 2:59am

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby WellardSaint » Tue 17 Apr 2018 4:43pm

tony74
makes perfect sense.
Not sure how folks can get confused?
Summertime just means lots of sunburn, lots of pain.
Long wait till footy season, when the pain of sunburn is replaced by the pain of missed opportunities, missed shots at goal,
mistakes under pressure...
User avatar
WellardSaint
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3978
Joined: Sat 26 May 2012 11:25am
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby degruch » Tue 17 Apr 2018 4:54pm

WellardSaint wrote:tony74
makes perfect sense.
Not sure how folks can get confused?


First not having up to 5 coaches at the game 'unfortunate' and 'doesn't help'...next 'we did not lack match day personnel' and everything's ginger peachy...I think its pretty easy to be confused. Anyway, that's picking at semantics.

In any case, there was a load of press about our ruck coach being part time and how the club wouldn't stand in the way of Adam's other job, but we'd make the best out of it. Reading between the lines, its not an ideal situation...I'm not sure how it has reflected in the performance of our rucks over this season, or if its had any affect at all, but their onfield performance hasn't set the world on fire.
SaintPav wrote:It's a cliche now piss off you snot nose ignoramus.
User avatar
degruch
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7919
Joined: Mon 19 May 2008 4:29pm
Location: Croydonia

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby saynta » Tue 17 Apr 2018 5:41pm

st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:I think events over the next few days will prove how wrong you are. I am sure that the players are backing Richo but not one or more of the assistants.

Maybe some of them have had too much of a say.


Certainly hope you’re right and that makes things improve. Couldn’t be looking much worse. At this point we are firmly pencilled in for a bottom 3 finish when we are supposed to be challenging for top 4. Players don’t appear to be backing Richo. Looks to me like he’s lost them. There are some quality players, but they’re all playing like a bunch of nuff-nuffs. And nuff-nuffs suck.


You said it. 8-) 8-) :lol: :wink:
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5544
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby SydneySainter » Tue 17 Apr 2018 5:45pm

Why is St. Kilda always so keen to talk the talk when by their own admission don’t have the resources to walk the walk?

Good luck with your free agency declaration. You may want to rethink referring to yourself as a “destination club” though.
Sack Saints admin NOW!
User avatar
SydneySainter
Club Player
 
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat 26 May 2007 6:59pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby axcellence » Tue 17 Apr 2018 6:41pm

I sympathise about the part time situation but that’s no excuse for what this club is dishing up.

The admin is nothing but an inauthentic schmozzle

The club was even more behind some and didn’t do so badly under GT.

North has less resources but no one doubts their intent
axcellence
Club Player
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun 03 Oct 2004 8:45pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby Con Gorozidis » Tue 17 Apr 2018 6:45pm

So this is a club with an annual budget of $50 million or something like that and we can't manage it properly.
Absolute rabble.
User avatar
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 23047
Joined: Thu 19 Jun 2008 4:04pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby bigred » Tue 17 Apr 2018 6:51pm

Oh in the schmozzle stakes we are quite authentic
"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
User avatar
bigred
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 9490
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 7:39am

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby Linton Lodger » Tue 17 Apr 2018 9:51pm

saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
tony74 wrote:
Pretty spot on. We have many coaches and unfortunately due to financial issues a lot of them have other jobs. As an example five of them weren’t at the game on Sunday, that doesn’t help. Richo is not the problem, he’s certainly not the Messiah, but he’s not a fool either. He knows his craft. As I mentioned in a previous post you’ll see a vastly different approach against the GWS. Probably somewhere in between the previous game and the next one ( hopefully) will be the sweet spot. I’m stating the bleeding obvious but if we just nail our first few chances watch the heads rise.


Tony, with respect, the buck stops with Richo. He comes across as all system and process, stuck in them even when they dont work, and no gut level inspiration. Casting the reasons for the dismal season so far at the feet of some indeterminate factor that can be remedied by nailing some early chances and heads lifting strikes me as massive denial of how crap we are and how badly things aren’t working. We’ve kicked 5, 7 and 7 goals. I really hope your comments dont reflect a club wide level of denial, coz if they do we are absolutely stuffed.


Wow, a SS nuff nuff who thinks he knows more than a club employee.


If the club employee is delusional, represents a broader view within the club and speaks in generic platitudes about systemic problems, then that’s cause for concern in any organisation.


Pot, kettle black. You are the delusional one imhfo. How dare you pay out on Tony 74 with such rubbish comments.


Don't think I'm paying out on Tony. I'm challenging him though. I think the club is in deep doo doo. Tony posted that a good start and lifted heads will make a big difference, which is possibly true but not a panacea. He also posted that Richo is not the problem. So if not Richo, what is the problem? I completely disagree with the view that Richo is not the problem and I think if that's a view widely held within the club, then we are in for a lot more of the same shyte we've seen so far this year.


I think events over the next few days will prove how wrong you are. I am sure that the players are backing Richo but not one or more of the assistants.

Maybe some of them have had too much of a say.


Do you know something Saynta or is it a feeling?

How would an Assistant get too much control unless the Coach allowed it? I hope we don't have an Administration interfering in the Footy Department.
Linton Lodger
Club Player
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Mon 18 Aug 2014 2:07pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby David-Lee » Wed 18 Apr 2018 12:19am

I am responsible to provide a service contractually through private and government funding.
I have staff...who carry out the service delivery.
There are managers I employ who supervise the staff.

If we fail, It's my fault.
If we dont meet our quota it's my fault.
If we aren't profitable it's my fault.
Yes, I give managers freedom to act BUT it's my responsibility to ensure best practice because.....YOU FECKING GUESSED IT...ITS MY DAMN RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCCESS OR FAILURE.

So what you are telling me is if I dont meet my obligations I can blame the managers or supervisors I hired for failing?


I want a job at St Kilda!!! The only business on planet earth where the responsibility falls on the staff not head!

Count me in!
David-Lee
Club Player
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat 10 Jun 2017 2:01pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby st.byron » Wed 18 Apr 2018 9:12am

David-Lee wrote:I am responsible to provide a service contractually through private and government funding.
I have staff...who carry out the service delivery.
There are managers I employ who supervise the staff.

If we fail, It's my fault.
If we dont meet our quota it's my fault.
If we aren't profitable it's my fault.
Yes, I give managers freedom to act BUT it's my responsibility to ensure best practice because.....YOU FECKING GUESSED IT...ITS MY DAMN RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCCESS OR FAILURE.

So what you are telling me is if I dont meet my obligations I can blame the managers or supervisors I hired for failing?


I want a job at St Kilda!!! The only business on planet earth where the responsibility falls on the staff not head!

Count me in!


Exactly. Head coach means....”the coach in charge”.... Responsible for the strategy and culture of the team. Absolute bollocks to say TMBK is not responsible.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby saynta » Wed 18 Apr 2018 10:21am

I guess time will tell.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5544
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby saynta » Wed 18 Apr 2018 10:23am

Linton Lodger wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
tony74 wrote:
Pretty spot on. We have many coaches and unfortunately due to financial issues a lot of them have other jobs. As an example five of them weren’t at the game on Sunday, that doesn’t help. Richo is not the problem, he’s certainly not the Messiah, but he’s not a fool either. He knows his craft. As I mentioned in a previous post you’ll see a vastly different approach against the GWS. Probably somewhere in between the previous game and the next one ( hopefully) will be the sweet spot. I’m stating the bleeding obvious but if we just nail our first few chances watch the heads rise.


Tony, with respect, the buck stops with Richo. He comes across as all system and process, stuck in them even when they dont work, and no gut level inspiration. Casting the reasons for the dismal season so far at the feet of some indeterminate factor that can be remedied by nailing some early chances and heads lifting strikes me as massive denial of how crap we are and how badly things aren’t working. We’ve kicked 5, 7 and 7 goals. I really hope your comments dont reflect a club wide level of denial, coz if they do we are absolutely stuffed.


Wow, a SS nuff nuff who thinks he knows more than a club employee.


If the club employee is delusional, represents a broader view within the club and speaks in generic platitudes about systemic problems, then that’s cause for concern in any organisation.


Pot, kettle black. You are the delusional one imhfo. How dare you pay out on Tony 74 with such rubbish comments.


Don't think I'm paying out on Tony. I'm challenging him though. I think the club is in deep doo doo. Tony posted that a good start and lifted heads will make a big difference, which is possibly true but not a panacea. He also posted that Richo is not the problem. So if not Richo, what is the problem? I completely disagree with the view that Richo is not the problem and I think if that's a view widely held within the club, then we are in for a lot more of the same shyte we've seen so far this year.


I think events over the next few days will prove how wrong you are. I am sure that the players are backing Richo but not one or more of the assistants.

Maybe some of them have had too much of a say.


Do you know something Saynta or is it a feeling?

.


Bit of both mate, but hey, others know better. Or so they say.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5544
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby Linton Lodger » Wed 18 Apr 2018 10:50am

saynta wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
saynta wrote:
st.byron wrote:
tony74 wrote:
Pretty spot on. We have many coaches and unfortunately due to financial issues a lot of them have other jobs. As an example five of them weren’t at the game on Sunday, that doesn’t help. Richo is not the problem, he’s certainly not the Messiah, but he’s not a fool either. He knows his craft. As I mentioned in a previous post you’ll see a vastly different approach against the GWS. Probably somewhere in between the previous game and the next one ( hopefully) will be the sweet spot. I’m stating the bleeding obvious but if we just nail our first few chances watch the heads rise.


Tony, with respect, the buck stops with Richo. He comes across as all system and process, stuck in them even when they dont work, and no gut level inspiration. Casting the reasons for the dismal season so far at the feet of some indeterminate factor that can be remedied by nailing some early chances and heads lifting strikes me as massive denial of how crap we are and how badly things aren’t working. We’ve kicked 5, 7 and 7 goals. I really hope your comments dont reflect a club wide level of denial, coz if they do we are absolutely stuffed.


Wow, a SS nuff nuff who thinks he knows more than a club employee.


If the club employee is delusional, represents a broader view within the club and speaks in generic platitudes about systemic problems, then that’s cause for concern in any organisation.


Pot, kettle black. You are the delusional one imhfo. How dare you pay out on Tony 74 with such rubbish comments.


Don't think I'm paying out on Tony. I'm challenging him though. I think the club is in deep doo doo. Tony posted that a good start and lifted heads will make a big difference, which is possibly true but not a panacea. He also posted that Richo is not the problem. So if not Richo, what is the problem? I completely disagree with the view that Richo is not the problem and I think if that's a view widely held within the club, then we are in for a lot more of the same shyte we've seen so far this year.


I think events over the next few days will prove how wrong you are. I am sure that the players are backing Richo but not one or more of the assistants.

Maybe some of them have had too much of a say.


Do you know something Saynta or is it a feeling?

.


Bit of both mate, but hey, others know better. Or so they say.


Well, tell us what you know.
Linton Lodger
Club Player
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Mon 18 Aug 2014 2:07pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby parkeysainter » Wed 18 Apr 2018 11:28am

Can posters stop calling Richo The Milky Bar Kid (TMBK). How old are some of you? :) Seriously...you sound like Huggin's acolytes and we all know where he has ended up.
Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
User avatar
parkeysainter
Club Player
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu 20 Jul 2017 2:59am

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby stonecold » Wed 18 Apr 2018 11:38am

parkeysainter wrote:Can posters stop calling Richo The Milky Bar Kid (TMBK). How old are some of you? :) Seriously...you sound like Huggin's acolytes and we all know where he has ended up.


Yeah, pretty sad, if you don't like the coach that's fine, but to refer to him as that is pretty low!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby parkeysainter » Wed 18 Apr 2018 12:01pm

stonecold wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Can posters stop calling Richo The Milky Bar Kid (TMBK). How old are some of you? :) Seriously...you sound like Huggin's acolytes and we all know where he has ended up.


Yeah, pretty sad, if you don't like the coach that's fine, but to refer to him as that is pretty low!!!!!


I think the worst thing I've seen is when people accused Richo of hiding behind that poor kid in the after match press conference post the Good Friday Appeal game. Can people get any lower.
Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
User avatar
parkeysainter
Club Player
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu 20 Jul 2017 2:59am

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby st.byron » Wed 18 Apr 2018 1:04pm

parkeysainter wrote:Can posters stop calling Richo The Milky Bar Kid (TMBK). How old are some of you? :) Seriously...you sound like Huggin's acolytes and we all know where he has ended up.


Suits him I reckon.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby bigred » Wed 18 Apr 2018 1:13pm

What does it mean?
"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
User avatar
bigred
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 9490
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 7:39am

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby satchmo » Wed 18 Apr 2018 1:15pm

bigred wrote:What does it mean?


It means that people are childish.
*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.


Last Post
satchmo
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6191
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 12:24pm
Location: Hotel Bastardos

Re: So much Richo hate.

Postby repta » Wed 18 Apr 2018 1:15pm

My issue at the moment is that the side is playing much like it did in the final days of Stan Alves.
They appear to be a disinterested rabble.

I watched the Adelaide game closely from a set up point of view (which can only be done at the ground). In my opinion the saints are not structuring up properly or to their advantage. Too often they are directly behind their oponent and not to the defensive side (behind to the angle) and there is too many gaps. Therefore Adelaide quickly picked the way through our structure easily.
Enough has been said about our attack which appears to be out of the 80's coaching manual.

Richo appears to be a nonce on game day. Would love to see a Rodney Ede type to take Game Day tactics and direction and leave Richo to be all warm and fussy on the development side during the week.
repta
Club Player
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu 06 Dec 2007 3:14pm

PreviousNext

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests