Jade Gresham

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jade Gresham

Apparently it's every one in this thread's issue

Yep, everyone has an issue but Big Mart.

Tell me, if you were driving over the Westgate and you noticed that every other car on your side of the bridge was driving the wrong way, how long would it take before you stopped cursing them and realised...

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Gresh could quite probably be elite. Body and tank are not there yet. But he is seriously gifted.

Dmac is an athlete and I really think he has the talent along with that to be a 150+ game player. Needs to find his spot and actually get the game time. Should have a massive year at Sandringham if he cant. He had a massive preseason.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Yes

You must fall into line!!!

Reminds me of the famous psych experiment where there were two lines on a large screen
One clearly longer than the other
Everyone (without subjects knowledge) were required to say the lines were the same length
And hearing this more than 90% agreed, knowing full well they weren't

The rest had the courage to differ and give their own opinion

Even if it meant not following the crowd

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:But I'm not wowed like everyone else
BigMart wrote:I just don't think he's as big a star as we make out
BigMart wrote:We overrate him, like we do the entire team
BigMart wrote: Just that he ain't a star yet, like some are suggesting
BigMart wrote:No, I'm just a realist
BigMart wrote:Because calling him a gun is silly
BigMart wrote:Ball winning ability, before we start saying he's a star
BigMart wrote:We overrate our kids, have since 2006 because really good ones have been few and far between, when we see one that can kick it, mark it, or baulk or snag a goal... we think we have a jet
BigMart wrote: And I agree, calling any 19yo who gets a bit of footy here and there, and shows class a gun is very silly.
That's why I don't do it
BigMart wrote:Because I've seen this site overrate player after player in the last ten years
BigMart wrote:I'm very impressed by Jade, but not OTT like many.
BigMart wrote:I can almost feel the aggression at the fact anyone, especially a supposed saints supporter could have the audacity to not agree that Jade Gresham is a star?!
BigMart wrote:I tend to think that I make a comment about a player or coach, in this instance it was Jade... not even criticism, more to the fact that he is not yet the star some seem to be suggesting imo

Other posters lose their s*** and start with the personal insults
BigMart wrote:And exactly how does one make their opinion (posted on a forum nonetheless) superior to others? Interesting, perhaps it's a problem with perception??
Get it yet? :lol: :lol:

If you can't see how this doesn't come across as arrogant at the very least and highly narcissistic at worse...
In conjunction with the fact that you share the same opinion as just about everyone else here
And that you've alienated multiple multiple people...

Well then there's really no hope for you.

Maybe if you actually just commented on the football rather than ramble on with your saintsational commentary...

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Get off BM's back for crickey's sake.

It's a f****** footy forum.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:Get off BM's back for crickey's sake.

It's a f****** footy forum.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion.
BM is a big boy that can fight his own battles and certainly gives as good as he gets
If you want to enter into the discussion fine but I know that you're just going post once and then ignore me like you always do and then later claim that your above that type of thing.

Everyone sees through the fact that this is just an opportunity for you to have another crack at someone rather than done through any care for BM

Your bs antics are not welcome nor is your little trick of piling on so bugger off

<warning for abuse>