Free Agency 2017

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Burkey 1
Club Player

Free Agency 2017

Okay Saints...Its time to get serious and have a good look at what we want for next year and then start talking to their managers now to begin building some relationships, it always staggers me that Hawthorn, Sydney target their man a year before they get him, we MUST do this if we are any chance for Fyfe, Martin or Josh Kennedy and we must be realistic and not waste our time and energy on someone who needs a ton of convincing to join, I love how Nathan Brown is jumping out of his skin to want to join our great club, these guys must also be the same. Also is Moorabbin redevelopment finished at end of 2017 season, if so this will be an added attraction to join. Of course our performances next year will also play a big part in attracting a "Big Fish".

stonecold
SS Life Member

Re: Free Agency 2017

Burkey 1 wrote:Okay Saints...Its time to get serious and have a good look at what we want for next year and then start talking to their managers now to begin building some relationships, it always staggers me that Hawthorn, Sydney target their man a year before they get him, we MUST do this if we are any chance for Fyfe, Martin or Josh Kennedy and we must be realistic and not waste our time and energy on someone who needs a ton of convincing to join, I love how Nathan Brown is jumping out of his skin to want to join our great club, these guys must also be the same. Also is Moorabbin redevelopment finished at end of 2017 season, if so this will be an added attraction to join. Of course our performances next year will also play a big part in attracting a "Big Fish".
Give you a tip mate, don't start talking BigFish here mate, all the computer cowboys will be all over ya, I do agree with you though, that's why the leg work was done this year and options explored!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
Rosco
Club Player

Vazelos
Club Player

I want Dustin Martin he is the player I think we need and he is gettable.
Nat Fyfe will be very hard to dislodge from Freo, I think he will stay.
If Tigers go on the slide as I hope they should Martin may want out.
He already had a look around before.
He is the dynamic A grader we need.

Rosco
Club Player

a dusting of icing sugar on the top.