Last Round Against the Crows 4 SA Members

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Last Round Against the Crows 4 SA Members

Any SA members that haven't booked their tickets yet you have till Aug 1st to get this done
This is for SA interstate members that get given one ticket per membership free for the saints game in their home state

Ive contacted the club and they've said the Cheer squad Person who they contact is away on leave this week but when he looked at the allocations already it shouldn't be a prob getting tickets

so, if you're an SA interstate member and havent got your tickets yet get on to it
If you've used your free one on the Port game you can still get ones for the crows game but obviously you will have to pay for the tickets

Melbourne people thinking of coming over i'd contact the club
i'm guessing that any tickets not taken up by the 1st of Aug by SA members could be snaffled up by melb members? (worth an email or call to the club)

now lets hope len dog runs around in the last round and SA peeps who can't get to melb can give him a send off :)

Guest passes are avl, so if you have a mate in melb who wants to come over, get him or her a ticket (guest pass) when you get yours thru the club.
Ask for guest passes/tickets and get your friends to pay you back.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Last Round Against the Crows 4 SA Members

Hey Matrix

I was thinking of coming over but need to know the exact day we are playing. Being the last round AFL shuffle games around according to who is playing finals. So are we assured of playing our last game on the 29th August.
Need to book Game tickets then fight as well.

Cheers

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:Hey Matrix

I was thinking of coming over but need to know the exact day we are playing. Being the last round AFL shuffle games around according to who is playing finals. So are we assured of playing our last game on the 29th August.
Need to book Game tickets then fight as well.

Cheers

No way it will be the 29th. Thats a Friday. More likely a Sunday or at the very best Saturday night. Im thinking 1.10pm Sunday.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

nothings been released yet Pwoit
im guessing it'll be released in the last week, bit of a pain i know but this is the afl we're talking about

game time is obviously going to be determined on if the crows are playing finals
ive still got ya number so as soon as i hear ill message

SunburySaint
Club Player

matrix wrote:nothings been released yet Pwoit
im guessing it'll be released in the last week, bit of a pain i know but this is the afl we're talking about

game time is obviously going to be determined on if the crows are playing finals
I spoke to the club on wednesday and they said the AFL have informed them that it will be released early august.... but im with pluggs most likely sunday 1:10pm

Now lives in Geelong...
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

It will be released about the 10th of August as thats about when tickets go on sale for that round. If i was booking a ticket from another state I would get an early flight in Saturday and either the latest flight Sunday which is 8.30 to melbourne or first thing Monday just in case we have the 4.40 game but I doubt that.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

SunburySaint wrote:

I spoke to the club on wednesday and they said the AFL have informed them that it will be released early august.... but im with pluggs most likely sunday 1:10pm
great work Sunbury
hope to see you again Pwoit
been too long

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:
SunburySaint wrote:

great work Sunbury
been too long

Dont want to meet me Matrix? Sad.

noddy04
Club Player

Hey Pwoit hope you come over mate, but leave the pepsi max home mate lol :wink:

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

noddy04 wrote:Hey Pwoit hope you come over mate, but leave the pepsi max home mate lol :wink:
Amazing that was 10 years ago, wonder if Tredders will be about. ☺

Thanks Matrix, Ill keep my ears and eyes open.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
matrix wrote:
SunburySaint wrote:

great work Sunbury
been too long

Dont want to meet me Matrix? Sad.
not really no

matrix
Saintsational Legend

just a quick bump to remind peeps that aug 1st is the cut off date to get tickets to the last game of the season to (hopefully) see lenny run around

ive also contacted the club about the Lenny Pass and Cap that is avl to members and non members (check the saints website, i just got an email about it all)

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-07-2 ... 4_15859520

ive asked the club if theres a way i can get a couple of caps and passes without getting over to the doggies game (you have to pick the hat up on game day)
i suggested maybe getting the mech van (if its coming over to sa for the last round) to bring them over, or if there is a postage option that can be used (the club post them to us)

i also suggested that if those two options are not avl could someone in melbs collect them for me and then post them to me (id pay for them online and then pay someone to post them over)
ill see what the club says when they respond to the email and then bump the thread again

8-)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

"Please note that there is now a delivery option available for those not attending the game or live interstate. It was added a lot quicker than was anticipated.
So if you log into your MySaints account the product will now be available for delivery."

was the email reply i got
so good news for interstate members
ive purchased mine
members are $15 each for the cap and card and another $10 postage
non members can purchase too for greater cost

matrix
Saintsational Legend

bump

lets hope theres a half decent turn out of saints supporters/members today
last chance to see the great man run around
crows not being able to make finals
injuries to key defenders
we're a small chance to get up for a win

get your asses down there!!

see ya there noddy bratty and dools

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Didn't see you mate, sorry. were you with us?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
noddy04
Club Player

Good to catch up with you Matrix and your partner, dools, Saintbrat, Georgie and all the cheersquad that came over

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah i was to your left about ten seats away one row back dools

lol at you going off at the ump when roos marks wasnt paid and security came up for a a whinge

great to see you and have a chat noddy
good luck with what we chatted about
good on you for getting on the ground for the banner thing too mate, you deserve that small accolade for all your supporting from afar

bring on next year