Jackson Ferguson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Jackson Ferguson

Time to fast track him.
Sures hes skinny and light and he will get beaten. Remember Zac v Rocca for the hawks. Who cares. We lack a tall back. This guy is our man.
Sure we might lose some games and goals. Big whoops! Simpkin ia absolutely a HUGE positive. GIlbo and Dempster cant play on talls. Blake is treading water and has been for 2 years.
Lets bite the bullet. Lose some games and get this guy on the road to AFL footy.
Sure some f_head will say hes a rookie and cant play. But no doubt a LTI will come along pretty soon.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jackson Ferguson

Con Gorozidis wrote:Time to fast track him.
Sures hes skinny and light and he will get beaten. Remember Zac v Rocca for the hawks. Who cares. We lack a tall back. This guy is our man.
Sure we might lose some games and goals. Big whoops! Simpkin ia absolutely a HUGE positive. GIlbo and Dempster cant play on talls. Blake is treading water and has been for 2 years.
Lets bite the bullet. Lose some games and get this guy on the road to AFL footy.
Sure some f_head will say hes a rookie and cant play. But no doubt a LTI will come along pretty soon.
If someone does come along and say he's a rookie and can't play, which is true, why does that make them a f_head? :?

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
If someone does come along and say he's a rookie and can't play, which is true, why does that make them a f_head? :?
:D funny.

ando051
Club Player

He is still a while away, but i have watched him at Sandy a couple of times this year and like what i see. He does need to get more weight behind him.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

ando051 wrote:He is still a while away, but i have watched him at Sandy a couple of times this year and like what i see. He does need to get more weight behind him.
just chuck him in i reckon. has a bit of dustin fletcher about him.
id rather be developing Jacko than treading water with the blake. So we lose 1%. big whoops. better upside.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
ando051 wrote:He is still a while away, but i have watched him at Sandy a couple of times this year and like what i see. He does need to get more weight behind him.
id rather be developing Jacko than treading water with the blake. So we lose 1%. big whoops. better upside.
The f_heads do have a good point though :wink:

The Jeff
Club Player

He's only a rookie so at the moment he can't play... :roll:

FQF
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
The f_heads do have a good point though :wink:
True. But id be shocked if we go through the entire season without a single LTI.