The draw

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

The draw

Now that we finially know who the coach is ...can't wait for the draw to be released...Saw a mention of Carlton and Richmond and Bulldogs V western Sydney for round one earlier in the week ...any definitive date for when we find out if we have a good one or have been bent over again ? :roll: :wink:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

No doubt we will be bent over, but I am pleased ( as lyin would sy) that our first game against the shockers was changed from freo to jihad.

I love this club
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:No doubt we will be bent over, but I am pleased ( as lyin would sy) that our first game against the shockers was changed from freo to jihad.
Has that been confirmed for round 1 ?Would be a brilliant way to start 2012 :twisted:

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:No doubt we will be bent over, but I am pleased ( as lyin would sy) that our first game against the shockers was changed from freo to jihad.
Has that been confirmed for round 1 ?Would be a brilliant way to start 2012 :twisted:
Yes I am sure it was confirmed, how good would be if we come out and kick 20 goals with a postive game plan and Lyins mob can only manage the usual8 goals

I love this club
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:
saint patrick wrote:
Yes I am sure it was confirmed, how good would be if we come out and kick 20 goals with a postive game plan and Lyins mob can only manage the usual8 goals
Reckon that would be the dream start because the players would be so motivated .. we would also have the moral high ground advantage and would know what to expect from Lyins team whereas the Watters style would be an unknown..imagine the reception and hopefully the sendoff Ross Lyin would get...would guarantee and bumper crowd..salivating at the thought of it !!! :twisted:

goddardisgod
Club Player

The Fixture. Not a draw. A fixture.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: The draw

saint patrick wrote:Now that we finially know who the coach is ...can't wait for the draw to be released...Saw a mention of Carlton and Richmond and Bulldogs V western Sydney for round one earlier in the week ...any definitive date for when we find out if we have a good one or have been bent over again ? :roll: :wink:
So are you now going to post another 10 threads on how you can't sleep until the draw is announced? :wink:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Rosco
Club Player

goddardisgod wrote:The Fixture. Not a draw. A fixture.
+1

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Re: The draw

SaintPav wrote:
saint patrick wrote:Now that we finially know who the coach is ...can't wait for the draw to be released...Saw a mention of Carlton and Richmond and Bulldogs V western Sydney for round one earlier in the week ...any definitive date for when we find out if we have a good one or have been bent over again ? :roll: :wink:
So are you now going to post another 10 threads on how you can't sleep until the draw is announced? :wink:
Yeh Pav...and after that round one :wink:

Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

I can't wait to be one of the couple thousand around the walkway that Lyon will be forced to walk down with all the Saints fans around.

'Because we've got unfinished business'
....................Official Saintsational Banner Designer....................