Young AFL star in sex assault investigation

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Young AFL star in sex assault investigation

Another opportunity awaits!
Batnoe
Club Player

Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man'

I dont want to make a joke of it, but we have no real young stars so i think we are safe

However, it just proves, how often this could happen out there when we have had 3 or 4 stories in the last year from AFL players alone.....

Girls, be careful... i dont want to stick up for Peter Everitt, but just be weary what is happening! Any real person would know it isnt right... but some do not

Carn Saints
Sam23
SS Life Member

pls not us pls not us pls not us

Goddard.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Frankston? :shock: :?

Batnoe
Club Player

Kept saying no, for the 5 seconds

geez.... how did it happen in the first place

not all our players live at frankston

we would have learnt our lesson

Carn Saints
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:Kept saying no, for the 5 seconds

geez.... how did it happen in the first place

not all our players live at frankston

we would have learnt our lesson
No lesson to be learn't from u guys. Don't think u guys have done anything wrong.

Makes u wonder now how often now that this is going to be an issue.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

This isn't related to the schoolgirl scandal is it?

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

SainterK wrote:This isn't related to the schoolgirl scandal is it?
Nah dont think so SK. Not so sure about her credibility now anyways.....but that doesn't make this right or wrong, of course.

Sam23
SS Life Member

the fact that it is in frankston worries me

Not again surely

Goddard.
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

I got a bad feeling about this.

What will be next from this club ?
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:
Nah dont think so SK. Not so sure about her credibility now anyways.....but that doesn't make this right or wrong, of course.
Would be more likely to be VFL players I would think. Not to be rude, but how many AFL players live in the Frankston area? Not too many I would think. Tend to live in the more 'affluent' suburbs.

I know it says 'AFL star', but the HS are not renowned for 'accurate' reporting. Just sensational headlines.
Last edited by saint75 on Sat 09 Oct 2010 1:04am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Just that's it's from earlier in the year, the age, the location :?

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:
Just that's it's from earlier in the year, the age, the location :?
Unless she has had a dramatic change of heart, I am almost 100% certain it is not her. It is not usual for sexual assault victims to stalk their attacker/s is it...??

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Sam23
SS Life Member

Goddard.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Define usual :?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Middo
Club Player

Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man' .................... ?

Don't think it would be Davis then as he never gets a touch ... :lol:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
SaintSimmo
Club Player

Middo wrote:Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man' .................... ?

Well it might be Davis as he only gets in the action for 5 seconds. :lol:

Sainter for life.
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Err, this wouldn't be another Murdoch press attempt at diversion, by any chance? So many $'s invested in the Pies, so few ethics.

On a "lighter" note, as an example of just how stupid the male population has become, tonight I had to officially scrub ( to their faces) 3 long time, some time, associates because of their overt misogyny.

According to these brain dead gender travellers, the girl at the centre of the rape allegations this week probably went home after the gb and roughed herself up internally with oversized toys, so as to make herself more appealing to the forensic scientists.

The whole freakin' world has gone mad this week. Scunge Everitt twitters totally uninformed comments and the Herald Sun manages to get popular support for his stupidity by a 3:1 ratio. Scunge's display gets him a gig on 9, and K-A Overplastered Kennel Dog joins the fray, to smear some kid as a "stray" who sought to trap a footballer.

FFS, what's the joint come to.

Anybody who took the time to read the link to the Oz story early in the week, cannot help but bypass the McGuire excuse racket, and head straight to the "this girl deserves the chance to have her accusations heard".

But, they are unlikely to be heard. She's be pilloried by inference, discredited by grouping and disgraced by misrepresentation.

And, no-one gives a s***. So, let's resort to like for like.

Beams and McCarthy are gay. All gang bangers are latent homoerotic fanatics. The woman is only there as a conduit to allow a gang of flustered "shirtlifters" (term only used for dramatic effect) to enjoy each others body fluids while maintaining the appearance of truly hard men. There is sociological and psychological substance behind this assertion -it's not simple abuse of those from that reprehensible institution.

I really do hope the girl in question will be O.K., but I doubt it. She's been cast before the altar of media power and success. Allah help us all if they succeed in rendering a gold digger.

As Slammin' Sam would say, "you know it makes sense".

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

SaintSimmo wrote:
Middo wrote:Well to me it looks as though it could be collingwood again as it says ' a third man' .................... ?

Well it might be Davis as he only gets in the action for 5 seconds. :lol:
Hate to say it but 5 seconds of a GF was long enough for him to get a medal.

Sad huh?

SaintSimmo
Club Player

Sam23 wrote:the fact that it is in frankston worries me

Not again surely
Just because it was in frankston doesnt mean anything. Anyone can travel to Frankston.

Also if the headline is correct it wont be any of our players as we dont have any 'young stars'

Sainter for life.
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

You don't "hate" to say it. Nor do I hate to say all spivs, spruikers and slugs will have to face the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately, I hadn't counted on the AFL being so protective of the bogan club and continually resorting to modern day spin to keep at bay the same standards others had been held to. Cousins was charged with what? Milne was abused by Malthouse for what reason - never being charged? McGuire figures it's reasonable to make a living out of publically naming players for years, but anyone who outs a pie is a "rating grabber"?

And, in all this the girl/woman is forgotten. Charming. Mind you how brain dead is McGuire's wife? She's a real champion of individual rights. Or does she just like the South Yarra lifestyle too much? Maybe she's suffering Stockholm Syndrome and can't get out. After all she's tied into THE s*** organisation.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

The OtherThommo wrote:You don't "hate" to say it. Nor do I hate to say all spivs, spruikers and slugs will have to face the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately, I hadn't counted on the AFL being so protective of the bogan club and continually resorting to modern day spin to keep at bay the same standards others had been held to. Cousins was charged with what? Milne was abused by Malthouse for what reason - never being charged? McGuire figures it's reasonable to make a living out of publically naming players for years, but anyone who outs a pie is a "rating grabber"?

And, in all this the girl/woman is forgotten. Charming. Mind you how brain dead is McGuire's wife? She's a real champion of individual rights. Or does she just like the South Yarra lifestyle too much? Maybe she's suffering Stockholm Syndrome and can't get out. After all she's tied into THE s*** organisation.
What's your definition of a s**t organisation? One that wins flags, pristine facilities et al or?

The mind boggles.....and I'm entitled to defend my patch of grass.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:You don't "hate" to say it. Nor do I hate to say all spivs, spruikers and slugs will have to face the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately, I hadn't counted on the AFL being so protective of the bogan club and continually resorting to modern day spin to keep at bay the same standards others had been held to. Cousins was charged with what? Milne was abused by Malthouse for what reason - never being charged? McGuire figures it's reasonable to make a living out of publically naming players for years, but anyone who outs a pie is a "rating grabber"?

Bit harsh getting into Eddies wife. Eddie's fair game and I reckon even he would acknowledge that, but why do we feel the need to attack his wife? What next, will we have a crack at his kids too?

Gilbert The Great
Club Player

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote: The mind boggles.....and I'm entitled to defend my patch of grass.
i like your patch of grass