Unfinshed Business Front Page

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

lennylegend

Unfinshed Business Front Page

I think it is time to take that unfinished business post down on the log in page of this forum. It's over, the post has to go. History did not help us, we didn't 'want' it enough so stop punishing us and get rid of that positive, unrealistic rubbish we all have to read every time we want to enter the threads.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Why? The business is STILL UNFINISHED !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Or just change the year to 2011.

Saint Mik
Club Player

+1

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

heheh I bookmarked the forum page - hence don't enter via front page..

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/inde ... b7fb43e6ec

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
lennylegend

seriously it has to go i don't think we have unfinished business anymore, just a whole lot of business to orgainse to get this club back on track.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I reckon we go with...

"just win a premiership already"

:(

lennylegend

yep all this 'prophet' speeches are old. Im' sick of it and im sure others are too. Yep, 'just win a friggen grand final' is all it should say. Im sick of Omens and 'history' and the could of and should haves and the if onlys. No more 'inspirational' rubbish, it just doesn't have the same effect it used to.:(

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

lennylegend wrote:yep all this 'prophet' speeches are old. Im' sick of it and im sure others are too. Yep, 'just win a friggen grand final' is all it should say. Im sick of Omens and 'history' and the could of and should haves and the if onlys. No more 'inspirational' rubbish, it just doesn't have the same effect it used to.:(
Just a query?
You've been a member of Saintsational for 5 days and you're 'sick of Omens and history' as published on our Home Page? :roll:

I find that really disrespectful to the author who wrote it and the rest of the Forum who've enjoyed seeing it. I don't recall ever seeing a post from any of our thousands of posters with that take on it.

When did you get 'sick' of it?
First day?
Second Day?
Third Day?
Fourth Day?
Fifth Day?

R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

We have no unfinished business. We have to be realistic, our business with this team is over. They have had many chances and failed.
It is all rubbish about redemption and all that they keep saying...well do somethng about it? Reiwoldt has produced ziltch in 3 grand finals as has Dal Santo. Has Montagna ever played a decent finals game? We have way too many plodders going no where in this team. Time to start again...
Saints footy actions not words? Bahaha it should read words not actions!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
lennylegend

No i have been on this forum for a couple of years but never a member. I am a reserve seat memeber St.KFC and a memebr since the animal cage at morrabin. I go to every game in vic and unfort was at game on sat. Look mate im just over the crap 'prophet' stuff, lets just say, losing isn't good enough, winning is the only option and whatever we need to do to win we will do. THATS IT nothing else and to be honest INKERMAN has had a good twelve month run. I was sick of it the day after 2009 grand final and still sick of it.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Anyone up for writing a soul-sapping appraisal of how s*** we are for next year, or are you just happy to whinge retrospectively about someone elses efforts to gee up the supporter base?

lennylegend

R harvey your spot on Rooey is a massive let down, i love him but BJ MUST be captain and when my mates give me a hard time about Rooey not being a superstar, I no longer can defend him. He was supposed to drag us over the line, he hasn't and not many 'champions' have three goes at it.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

lennylegend wrote:R harvey your spot on Rooey is a massive let down, i love him but BJ MUST be captain and when my mates give me a hard time about Rooey not being a superstar, I no longer can defend him. He was supposed to drag us over the line, he hasn't and not many 'champions' have three goes at it.
He has played 2 ordinary finals in his last 7. Give him a break.

He's a champion.

There might be three more valuable players in the league maximum.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
lennylegend

yea but had three chance to win us the big one. Like i said he is awesome but cannot defend him as being a superstar. Its the harsh truth

lennylegend

well collingwood won with a dud at full forward and no name daws at CHF. Rooey is great but seems no THE most important thing to win a flag based on the collingwood model.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Re: Unfinshed Business Front Page

lennylegend wrote:I think it is time to take that unfinished business post down on the log in page of this forum. It's over, the post has to go. History did not help us, we didn't 'want' it enough so stop punishing us and get rid of that positive, unrealistic rubbish we all have to read every time we want to enter the threads.
We'll put a new one up soon, but it is really unfair for you to call long-time posters' eloquent writing 'rubbish'.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Unfinshed Business Front Page

dcstkfc wrote:
lennylegend wrote:I think it is time to take that unfinished business post down on the log in page of this forum. It's over, the post has to go. History did not help us, we didn't 'want' it enough so stop punishing us and get rid of that positive, unrealistic rubbish we all have to read every time we want to enter the threads.
We'll put a new one up soon, but it is really unfair for you to call long-time posters' eloquent writing 'rubbish'.
I'm assuming you're speaking for the admins/mods when you use the 'we'.

Just who is 'our longtime fan/reader but 5 day only poster' speaking for when he/she uses the 'we'?
Certainly not me.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

degruch wrote:Anyone up for writing a soul-sapping appraisal of how s*** we are for next year, or are you just happy to whinge retrospectively about someone elses efforts to gee up the supporter base?
Err, I have a new piece that I'll be submitting today...

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
bozza1980
Club Player

lennylegend wrote:yea but had three chance to win us the big one. Like i said he is awesome but cannot defend him as being a superstar. Its the harsh truth
Get over yourself.

If he isn't a superstar, I can't think of anyone who is.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.