WHY WERE THEIR COLLINGWOOD PPL IN MY BAY??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintwalsh
Club Player

WHY WERE THEIR COLLINGWOOD PPL IN MY BAY??

I had three tickets to the grand final rematch one i got through the saints social club which i decided even though it was in the sun in bay M11 i decided i had to use it and sit their because i wanted to be with stkilda people. i was very disgusted that their was collingwood ferals sitting in amongst this so called stkilda bay. It was a dampner on my day before the game had even started because if i had known this i would have sat in my corporate seats which i sold to saints fans on level 2. To make it even worse was that stkilda got smashed and to my disgust our soo called die hard supporters left the ground at 3/4 time!! Which meant that i had ferals swamp my bay saying stuff to me and other die hard stkilda supporters which then broke out into some fights in front of me i was very very dissaponted that our supporters left and by doing soo let collingwood ferals just swamp their follow sainters. If the boys are still out their trying next time sainters stay and show support and respect to your team even if they are getting smashed.

undecided
Club Player

i was surrounded by them this week and last week. i also would like to know how the f*** they got there.

StPeter
Club Player

I had 2 in front of me who kept jumping up and waving a flag in my face.
It was also suppose to be a Saints section but they had come along with a Saints supporter.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

We had 4 right behind us that wouldnt shut up. i would say a Saints member originally bought the tickets and then must have sold them to the Ferals. Obviously making money was more important to them then supporting our club.

Spelly
Club Player

I was in M11 too (Row GG) and there were filth behind us too - at least eight of them. Deliberately yelled in our ears the whole match. St Kilda members obviously sold their tickets/barcodes to the scum. :roll: :x

matrix
Saintsational Legend

should have membership revoked

and im dead serious!!!!!!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:Also I would love to know the low lifes that sold the ticket the the Fifth supports...

There are some obvious seats within my bay and to the right were then filth were seated.

We sat in row M4 Row H (bearing in mind the cheer squad was sitting in the next bay at M3) and in front of me and to the left the filth were there waving the flags

F*** the posts about leaving 5 min before the game, how about the parasite supporters that are members of the social club and are comfortable with selling their tickets to the opposition.

:?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I asked and was told apparently St Kilda members gave their barcodes to their Collingwood friends!

So while some St Kilda members missed out when the allocation sold out, apparently quite a few members used their barcodes denying genuine St Kilda members a ticket, then sold these tickets to Collingwood supporters or friends!

Agree entirely St Fid, this pissed me off totally!

I must have seen about 100 Collingwood supporters scattered in amongst those 5 St Kilda bays!

Pumping their fists and waving their flags in OUR area, because apparently some St Kilda members sold out their own and denied genuine St Kilda members the opportunity to get a ticket!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Are we so sure that St Kilda supporters gave their barcodes or sold tickets to these ferals? One or 2 here and there I can understand, but 8 of them in a row? Can your really see that many Saints supporters that pay a fortune for SC every year (with the sole purpose of being guaranteed a GF seat so they can watch their team play) giving away that many seats? 1-2 I can understand for partners or friends, but 8 SEATS? Getting a little suspicious don't ya' think?

Seems this may be an issue that the club needs to take up with Ticketek or the AFL.....

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Spelly
Club Player

matrix wrote:should have membership revoked

Totally agree!!!!

As I was leaving, a feral said something to me (typically had no teeth so didn't hear exactly what he said) ... but I got even, I trod on his foot on the way out!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

it was noted the other day that there are scalpers that actually go and buy sc memberships from the top 4 or five clubs and then when they make a grannie sell em

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Bit over the top don't you think? You would be taking a hell of a loss to make you money back for SC tickets (as you also have to have memberships, not just SC) if you were to do this for every club on the off chance they make a GF. I think Ticketek is the more likely cause for most of these 'seating issues' when you think about it logically.

I mean really, how many Saints where there in Collingwood bays?

Fortius Quo Fidelius
St Michele
Club Player

matrix wrote:should have membership revoked

I agree the fact that people brought tickets then onsold them is just not good enough.

There were plenty of Saints on here who missed out yet so called supporters onsold to the oposition. Very very bad form along with those who sold for profit. :cry:

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

At the first Grand Final I was on level two behind the goals at the Punt Road End and there were two vacant seats next to where I was sitting, just as the ball bounced to start the game two filth supporters with two beers each rock up and spilled their beers everywhere and sat next to me!

:evil:

For the replay when I noticed quite a few filth supporters in the St Kilda bays I asked and was told that they got their tickets from their St Kilda friends! :roll:

Totally **** outraged by this!

I'd really like to know who these so called St Kilda members are who did this!

I don't buy two social club memberships every year to be able to acquire Grand Final tickets and then have to sit next to the opposition, let alone filth!

I was offered $2,000 for two tickets to sell to a filth supporter and bluntly told the intermediary who approached me, NO ******* way would I sell these, et alone to a filth supporter!

The same offer was available for the replay, but the look I gave when asked, said enough!

Absolute disgrace that some genuine St Kilda members missed out on tickets when the allocation ran out, while some St Kilda members who obtained tickets sold them to filth supporters!

A ****** disgrace!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

wouldnt know
like i said it was noted.

not by me but another poster put it up a round a week or so ago

im under the belief that sc'ers sell their tickets to who ever will pay the most
and for that
they dont deserve the membership
ticketek doing it??
shouldnt happen
this is why we have designated bays ffs

HelenR
Club Player

We were at the back of the cheersquad and some St Kilda supporters got one of their Magpie mates and another Saint's supporter in by using their tickets and then getting the kids that actually had the seats to sit on their laps. A fight nearly happened. It was a shame as there were a lot of kids around and it wasn't a pretty sight. I also noticed there were Magpies in M2 and M4 right next to the Cheersquad. A recipe for disaster and poor form from the Saints that would have given them their allocation.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: WHY WERE THEIR COLLINGWOOD PPL IN MY BAY??

saintwalsh wrote:I had three tickets to the grand final rematch one i got through the saints social club which i decided even though it was in the sun in bay M11 i decided i had to use it and sit their because i wanted to be with stkilda people. i was very disgusted that their was collingwood ferals sitting in amongst this so called stkilda bay. It was a dampner on my day before the game had even started because if i had known this i would have sat in my corporate seats which i sold to saints fans on level 2. To make it even worse was that stkilda got smashed and to my disgust our soo called die hard supporters left the ground at 3/4 time!! Which meant that i had ferals swamp my bay saying stuff to me and other die hard stkilda supporters which then broke out into some fights in front of me i was very very dissaponted that our supporters left and by doing soo let collingwood ferals just swamp their follow sainters. If the boys are still out their trying next time sainters stay and show support and respect to your team even if they are getting smashed.

yeah......some supporters should ask their missus for their balls back...at least whilst they attend saints matches......

my thread on this subject...

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=66507

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
sarah10

i had two in front of me as well and they kept jumping up everytime the filth got a goal

saintwalsh
Club Player

i reallly hope the club does look into this i am very dissaponted because as i have already stated that i had 3 tickets i chose to sit with my follow saint social club members and ended up having pies in my bay!!! next time i will just sit in shade with the corporates because atleast i know i wont get sunburnt their.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

I had to sit next to one.
Luckily for me (and him) he actually didn't say a work all day and only clapped their goals. :wink:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I had the same problem and was utterly mortified.

I had an awesome seat and was surrounded by damn Filth fans.

I went straight for standing room during the match.

Could have at least grieved the loss amongst fellow supported.

$100 down the toilet.

THANKS FOR MUTTON!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!