Hawthorn Game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

robsaint
Club Player

Hawthorn Game

Is the Hawthorn game a ticketed game? If so have they already gone on sale?

saintnick12
Club Player

Re: Hawthorn Game

robsaint wrote:Is the Hawthorn game a ticketed game? If so have they already gone on sale?
No emails or anything from the club to suggest it is a ticketed game so I assume its not. SC will go on sale next saturday as usual. The usual reserved seats would already be on sale, including the front 6 rows of level three as they have been doing that this year even against interstate teams, so likely to be the case against Hawks. Rest of level 3 should be walk up, unless we hear anything different from the club.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Mark
Club Player

I'm attending this game with my wife, coming down from Brisbane and using our Interstate membership to gain entry. I did'nt think getting seats would be a problem as I thought Hawthorns fan base is not that great. Can one of you experienced Melbourne Sainters advise if we should be buying tickets or just turn up? Cheers Mark

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mark wrote:I'm attending this game with my wife, coming down from Brisbane and using our Interstate membership to gain entry. I did'nt think getting seats would be a problem as I thought Hawthorns fan base is not that great. Can one of you experienced Melbourne Sainters advise if we should be buying tickets or just turn up? Cheers Mark
Just turn up. 45k at the max.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Front 6 rows of level 3 went on sale yesterday for AFL members. I have been trying to buy tix on level 2 for the past fortnight but can't. Maybe they have been released yesterday as well.

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Mark wrote:I'm attending this game with my wife, coming down from Brisbane and using our Interstate membership to gain entry. I did'nt think getting seats would be a problem as I thought Hawthorns fan base is not that great. Can one of you experienced Melbourne Sainters advise if we should be buying tickets or just turn up? Cheers Mark
Hawthorn's membership is over 50,000 including 12,000 Tassy members. So the game against the Hawks could be a sellout?

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
Mark
Club Player

Thanks pluuger66 and Go Sainters Go for your replies. We planned this
trip earlier this year,when Hawthorn were not playing to well, we thought
it was the pick of the games we could get to,taking into account our other commitments for work,family etc... Hawthorn are going all right now,but I suppose Geelong will test 'em. Thanks again.Cheers Mark

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Wont be all-tickets..has to be announced prior to two weeks out from game day

Mark, if you want to be assured to amoong saints fans on L3, join us on the Moorabbin Wing, Aisle 35. Front 6 rows are yearly reserved but behiond that its first in best dressed. Id get there early though as the Bay and ones around tend to fill pretty quickly

Gates open at 5.30

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Mark
Club Player

Thanks saints66au, we will get their early to get some good seats. We
usually get down to MEL for one game a year and end up on level 1 near the goals so it would be nice to try another spot. I like the sound of the "Moorabbin Wing" cheers Mark