A more constructive thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

supercoach
Club Player

A more constructive thread

in a more constructive manner, has anyone had a chance to watch the replay of the 09 grand final?

Gilbert=legend
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: A more constructive thread

supercoach wrote:in a more constructive manner, has anyone had a chance to watch the replay of the 09 grand final?
I don't know about constructive.

If I forced myself to watch it I may well "deconstruct" my TV :twisted:

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I have yet to watch a reply of the 97 GF though i could pbly live with that 1 now

Quixote
SS Life Member

Someone ban this peanut.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

supercoach wrote:in a more constructive manner, has anyone had a chance to watch the replay of the 09 grand final?
So Troll which club do really barrack for?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
supercoach
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:
um, gold st kilda social club member since the 90's, a grandad who has been nominated for life membersip at the clubplus, we have travelled to all states watching stk

i think u know what club i go for now
Last edited by supercoach on Mon 22 Mar 2010 5:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gilbert=legend
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

supercoach wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
um, gold st kilda social club member since the 90's, a grandad who has been nominated for life membersip at the club and i come from the family who lived at the bowling green house at moorabbin - you would know the one - plus, we have travelled to all states watching stk - i forgot, my dad played for the stk under 21s and my grandad played for the stk reserves

Im worried for you then :roll:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
supercoach
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:
supercoach wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
um, gold st kilda social club member since the 90's, a grandad who has been nominated for life membersip at the club

Im worried for you then :roll:
thanks mate, im truely pleased by your concern - but i wouldnt worry
Last edited by supercoach on Mon 22 Mar 2010 5:42pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gilbert=legend
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

While we are being constructive, supercoach, maybe you should go back and read all the posts about the 2009 GF since September 26, 2009.

Then maybe reconsider starting a thread about something has been discussed many times, and you will be fully informed and your question will be answered.

emmdee
Club Player

C'mon people, if u read a post & dont like its contents, then move on ......i dont post often, but i visit/read this site daily. Really tired of the personal comments aimed at the poster & NOT the subject matter. way too much criticism of forumites here, no wonder the same old names dominate this CLUB/SUPPORTER forum.....Geezzzz :roll:

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
CeilidhSaint
Club Player

Haven't watched it and never will.
Got rid of our VCR the other week after buying a PVR and out went the tape.
Still won't watch '97.
Nothign to see here, move along.

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

emmdee wrote:C'mon people, if u read a post & dont like its contents, then move on ......i dont post often, but i visit/read this site daily. Really tired of the personal comments aimed at the poster & NOT the subject matter. way too much criticism of forumites here, no wonder the same old names dominate this CLUB/SUPPORTER forum.....Geezzzz :roll:
Phew, I'm safe then. No personal attacks from me toward anyone. However, it is your opinion to move on if you don't agree. I disagree. This forum is about opinions and I will post my opinion, whether I agree or disagree with someone.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Hey supercoach..if you are so fond of telling people what your former nickname is...why did you change it??

Wouldnt have been cos of the warnings you got would it???

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Hey supercoach..if you are so fond of telling people what your former nickname is...why did you change it??

Wouldnt have been cos of the warnings you got would it???
Interesting. Good question saint66au.

d roit
Club Player

You don't have to be a regular poster on this forum to be considered a true saints member. I read quietly for years before ever making my first post - and guess what happened?

Thats right, i got called out for being a 'troll'. Some of us here like posting every 15 seconds and get that tally under our name as high as possible, some are content reading about other peoples views.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

d roit wrote: Some of us here like posting every 15 seconds and get that tally under our name as high as possible.
See d roit. That post is provocative and judgemental about regular posters. If you said that some posters like posting "every 15 seconds", and just left it at that, that might have had credibility. However, to say that people who post regularly, do it to get their tally up, is your opinion and your opinion only. Don't judge others.

I could say that people who watch and don't post, are gutless, but I have a lot of friends that barrack for St Kilda who don't want to post and just read the forum like you. They are paid up Social Club Members. I don't criticise them. That is their choice.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

supercoach wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
um, gold st kilda social club member since the 90's, a grandad who has been nominated for life membersip at the clubplus, we have travelled to all states watching stk

no...tell us in plain troll.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
supercoach
Club Player

stinger wrote:
supercoach wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:

no...tell us in plain troll.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
you know, i think it may be the saints

Gilbert=legend
d roit
Club Player

Milan Faletic wrote:
d roit wrote: Some of us here like posting every 15 seconds and get that tally under our name as high as possible.
See d roit. That post is provocative and judgemental about regular posters. If you said that some posters like posting "every 15 seconds", and just left it at that, that might have had credibility. However, to say that people who post regularly, do it to get their tally up, is your opinion and your opinion only. Don't judge others.

I could say that people who watch and don't post, are gutless, but I have a lot of friends that barrack for St Kilda who don't want to post and just read the forum like you. They are paid up Social Club Members. I don't criticise them. That is their choice.
I also am a paid up social club member. Your right, probably a bit of a smart ass comment. Was just trying to make the point that the amount of posts you've made shouldn't be correlated with how much of a saints supporter you are, or how much you know about the club.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

d roit wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

I also am a paid up social club member. Your right, probably a bit of a smart ass comment. Was just trying to make the point that the amount of posts you've made shouldn't be correlated with how much of a saints supporter you are, or how much you know about the club.
Fair call, d roit and I agree with you. :wink: