Perth Telecast

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

overitalready
Club Player

Perth Telecast

I noted some people weren't happy with the Karalee last Saturday night...
and as the Wet Toast game will be shown on Ten, is our game on Fox Sports, and where are the western saints going to watch it?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Re: Perth Telecast

overitalready wrote:I noted some people weren't happy with the Karalee last Saturday night...
and as the Wet Toast game will be shown on Ten, is our game on Fox Sports, and where are the western saints going to watch it?
at this stage no where ... but we are working on it

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
overitalready
Club Player

oops- I got ahead of myself, I was thinking Round One began tomorrow night...too keen obviously :-O

wasaintsfan
Club Player

what happened at the karalee i was gonna go but then opted not to as friends came over.

DJKCR
Club Player

How come Channel Ten is telecasting the West Coast match on both of their Channels? I thought now that we had two channels they would be showing more matches?

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak
Batnoe
Club Player

DJKCR wrote:How come Channel Ten is telecasting the West Coast match on both of their Channels? I thought now that we had two channels they would be showing more matches?

Happening in QLD by the looks of it

Also on 501 Pay Tv so it is pretty annoying

3 stations showing the one game, bloody smart if you ask me

Carn Saints
Saintsfan
Club Player

We just discussed this on facebook you douchebag. Why do I have to repeat myself you douchebag?

Learn to bat you douchebag

The Saintsfan Cometh
Batnoe
Club Player

Saintsfan wrote:We just discussed this on facebook you douchebag. Why do I have to repeat myself you douchebag?

Ummm

i had posted this before i spoke to you you douche bag

learn to bowl and wicket keep...

Carn Saints
Saintsfan
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:We just discussed this on facebook you douchebag. Why do I have to repeat myself you douchebag?

Ummm

ummm...my bowling never gets hit for runs douchebag. I cant keep so what.

Douchebag

The Saintsfan Cometh
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Who's showing what next weekend. The silly AFL site still hasn't updated it's broadcast guide. Still showing the NAB cup games.

Another opportunity awaits!
overitalready
Club Player

Do we at least get the game on the radio? I don't think so, unless by some miracle, the NIRS decides to broadcast the game...Adam Goodes plays for the Swans, the NIRS should therefore show some loyalty !

wasaintsfan
Club Player

on perth radio no.... be on the links on the net you can hear it.. a few pubs may get it live im not sure
but one ten and fox are all wce
perth radio is wce and the online broadcasts that i know about are wce

loris
Saintsational Legend

DJKCR wrote:How come Channel Ten is telecasting the West Coast match on both of their Channels? I thought now that we had two channels they would be showing more matches?

I'm confused :? :?

The Sunday Times TV Guide - Perth Edition. p.42 has > Sat March 27, 5pm Football AFL Round 1. Sydney v St Kilda on One HD.

Now I assume that is Channel 10's digital chanel is it not?

So I'm hoping it is on TV in Perth next Sat night....fingers crossed.

battye
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:

I'm confused :? :?

The Sunday Times TV Guide - Perth Edition. p.42 has > Sat March 27, 5pm Football AFL Round 1. Sydney v St Kilda on One HD.

Now I assume that is Channel 10's digital chanel is it not?

So I'm hoping it is on TV in Perth next Sat night....fingers crossed.
The online TV guide (in EyeTV) says One HD is broadcasting West Coast vs Brisbane.

Yes, One HD is 10's digital network. Channel 10 is broadcasting the Eagles game too apparantly.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Ummm

Douchebag
Conjoined twins shouldn't speak like that to each other.

Batnoe, make up with Krishnoe. You live in the same body.

Mr X from the West
Club Player

How do we bloody confirm this one way or another?

Is it or is it not going to be on ONE in Perth?

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

i had a call about 3 or 4 months ago from the sydney supporters group wanting to know where we gather to watch the footy..we had arranged at the time to join forces & watch the game at the karalee

seems the decision has been made to give the karalee the arze as a western saints venue however until they come up with another venue the game can still be seen live at the karalee

i'll give the swines & the karalee a call tomorrow to confirm times

seeing this is no longer a western saints approved venue no bitching,grizzling,whinging or wanking on need take place

imo seeing the karalee has been dumped & is now the swines HOME its only fair they get 1st seating arrangements & if any saints turn up we stand at the back

further update tomorrow

Saintsfan
Club Player

Milan Faletic wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Ummm

Douchebag
Conjoined twins shouldn't speak like that to each other.

Batnoe, make up with Krishnoe. You live in the same body.
Krishnoe is sorry

The Saintsfan Cometh
The Bluff
Club Player

It isnt going to be broadcast in Perth on free to air

Fox has it on at midnight!

Thank god for satellite dishes!

battye
Saintsational Legend

The Bluff wrote:It isnt going to be broadcast in Perth on free to air

Fox has it on at midnight!

Thank god for satellite dishes!
Looks like I'll be watching the midnight broadcast then.

Can't see any mention of St Kilda in the EyeTV program guide. At 5pm on Saturday there is an AFL game listed with no description, but I think it is safe to assume it will be West Coast (which is one One HD also).

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Thank god for the Main Event station, but no wrap, still better than nothing.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
battye
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:Thank god for the Main Event station, but no wrap, still better than nothing.
For Perth?

Every time a game is on Main Event it always seems to be NSW/QLD only/

Batnoe
Club Player

Saints v Swans will be on Live on main event in Brisbane and that is a whilst a team is also playing in the home state

I would imagine this will be the same in Perth.. If u have pay tv, just check your 7 day forcast and it has changed to saying live AFL instead of UFC... also on the Afl website for when it is on and says live on 518 (main event

Carn Saints
battye
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:Saints v Swans will be on Live on main event in Brisbane and that is a whilst a team is also playing in the home state

I would imagine this will be the same in Perth.. If u have pay tv, just check your 7 day forcast and it has changed to saying live AFL instead of UFC... also on the Afl website for when it is on and says live on 518 (main event
I've just had a look at Saturday night on Main Event - AFL for QLD only.

Also, I can't see any replays at all of the St Kilda vs Sydney match on Fox Sports. I went though to about Monday morning without seeing it. :?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:i had a call about 3 or 4 months ago from the sydney supporters group wanting to know where we gather to watch the footy..we had arranged at the time to join forces & watch the game at the karalee

seems the decision has been made to give the karalee the arze as a western saints venue however until they come up with another venue the game can still be seen live at the karalee

i'll give the swines & the karalee a call tomorrow to confirm times

seeing this is no longer a western saints approved venue no bitching,grizzling,whinging or wanking on need take place

imo seeing the karalee has been dumped & is now the swines HOME its only fair they get 1st seating arrangements & if any saints turn up we stand at the back

further update tomorrow
Roger let’s get one thing straight ... the Western Saints didn’t give the Karalee the ARZEE it was the female manager of the Karalee who told me not to organise anymore game functions at the pub !!

And her reason for this...... ONE saints fan who had come down to watch the game had decided (like 90% of us) that we were better off going home to watch the game so she went to cancel her food order (that she had just placed so it wasn’t even close to being cooked ) .. She got all shitty at me (and I didn’t even organise this event I was just there as a Saints fan who just happens to be on the Committee) because she lost ONE sale........ ONE sale.... how many meals/drinks do you think over the time we associated with the Karalee Tavern have the Western Saints / saints fans brought to this tavern ?? How much free publicity did us spruik for the pub??? For her to say we are not welcome after ONE cancelled meal!!!

as for the "bitching,grizzling,whinging or wanking on " I know for a fact that the two Western Saints Representatives at the event not once bitched,grizzlied,whinged or wanked on to the tavern about anything as we understood that the weather was the cause of the problem, now I know some people did but hey we can’t be held responsible for what other people say and do and as you were also one of the people not happy with the telecasts I find it disappointing that you would imply it was the Western Saints "bitching,grizzling,whinging or wanking on "........

By all means go to the Karalee tavern to watch the game.. Get treated to bad service, over priced food, inadequate audio visual equipment and terrible seating but it defiantly won’t be under the Western Saints Banner!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/