Isn't it funny?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

crackers35
Club Player

Isn't it funny?

Isn't it funny how when we were 19-0 there were so many people who refused to give us credit?

And isn't if funny how those exact same people now can't stop bagging us for losing 2 games?

I find it hilarious!

Looking forward to 2010 - I'm gonna Lovett!
BaysideSaint
Club Player

Re: Isn't it funny?

crackers35 wrote:Isn't it funny how when we were 19-0 there were so many people who refused to give us credit?

And isn't if funny how those exact same people now can't stop bagging us for losing 2 games?

I find it hilarious!
funnier still would be if we lose to melbourne, no wait, that may be a bit of a concern.

doristhesaint
Club Player

A lot of misguided fools around :?

AlpineStars
Club Player

BaysideSaint wrote:
crackers35 wrote:Isn't it funny how when we were 19-0 there were so many people who refused to give us credit?

I find it hilarious!
funnier still would be if we lose to melbourne, no wait, that may be a bit of a concern.
We would then have pick 16 instead of 17.................

Wake me up when September ends.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

I find it hilarious!
I find it annoying,pisses off when I get the "you will fall apart" which I have had a few times at work

I love this club
BaysideSaint
Club Player

AlpineStars wrote:
BaysideSaint wrote:

I find it hilarious!
when you put it like that AS perhaps it isn't as stupid an idea as i made it sound.

spidoir
Club Player

isn't it funny how the same people who were saying we needed to lose a game are now saying it's all over for us because we have lost a game (or two)

"The line 'I'm a mad St Kilda supporter' is one of life's great tautologies, because sanity has never been a requisite to follow the fortunes of the red, white and black"
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

I think it's funny that after all the media and supporter hype stating that we should start resting key players because it doesn't matter if we drop one or games, as we don't want run out of steam, is apparently now our downfall. Shouldn't have rested players, we have flirted with our form and now we can't find our form.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't in this business!

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

AlpineStars wrote:
BaysideSaint wrote:

I find it hilarious!
It'd be sure to put Melbourne back another year to not get 2 picks again :lol:

They walk amongst us...