St.Kilda v Carlton tickets next friday night???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

super dooper
Club Player

St.Kilda v Carlton tickets next friday night???

Was wondering if anyone knows when tickets for level 2 will become available for the game next friday?

Ideally i would like to purchase tickets in access1 through my mcc and bring a guest along which is usually an easy process of just entering my mcc barcode and buying the tiks...

I then try to search just a general reserved seat on level 2 and it appears as though their not available yet??

i notice level 1 tickets arent available yet either...

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Should be available..I read somewhere else that Carlton have all of Level 2 booked out

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
super dooper
Club Player

i shall rephrase the question,

when are reserved seats available?

i hope what u read isnt true, if so thats pretty dissapointing if the AFL has allowed carlton to do that.

Trojan
Club Player

Re: St.Kilda v Carlton tickets next friday night???

super dooper wrote:
Ideally i would like to purchase tickets in access1 through my mcc and bring a guest along which is usually an easy process of just entering my mcc barcode and buying the tiks...
As per http://www.mcc.org.au/Membership/Recipr ... adium.aspx

MCC Reciprocal Rights tickets to Axcess One go on sale the Friday before the week of the game. I rang TicketMaster and confirmed this last week.

You should be able to use your MCC barcode to purchase Axcess One tickets after 9am Friday 5th June.

I'd be VERY surprised if Carlton had "booked the whole of Level 2" as imagine the MCC have an allocation of tickets reserved for its members.

Let's see how we go...

super dooper
Club Player

Re: St.Kilda v Carlton tickets next friday night???

Trojan wrote:
super dooper wrote:
As per http://www.mcc.org.au/Membership/Recipr ... adium.aspx

MCC Reciprocal Rights tickets to Axcess One go on sale the Friday before the week of the game. I rang TicketMaster and confirmed this last week.

You should be able to use your MCC barcode to purchase Axcess One tickets after 9am Friday 5th June.

thanks for that
makes more sense than the hogwash the ticketmaster rep just gave to me over the phone about the possibility of more tickets becomming available and they can only sell what the AFL gives them etc...

looks like ill have to wait till friday
I'd be VERY surprised if Carlton had "booked the whole of Level 2" as imagine the MCC have an allocation of tickets reserved for its members.

Let's see how we go...